Chapter > 6

INS [In Numi Soul] - English Ver.

CHAPTER > 6

Today looks increasingly bright, and the sun will soon rise ........

"We'd better hurry, it was getting daylight. And you're about to be awakened."

Jongin ran desperately toward the end of the road and not rocky soil and the weeds again this time, it should be fast because it was getting lunch and Kyungsoo will awaken the original world.

Kyungsoo Jongin trailed running too fast. As if tired, Kyungsoo somewhat lagging some distance from Jongin.

Around them now instead of trees and greenery again, but was getting dark and dry and hard. Imagine there are only gravel roads quiet and dark. Kyungsoo fortunate to still be excited about Jongin which he is stronger and know everything in the world of this strange dream. Of course Kyungsoo think that helped and accompanied Jongin it was enough to make her dreams more colorful and no longer deny that all these bizarre.

***

Increasingly tense atmosphere, and the sound of the cry was also heard when Kyungsoo stepped on a black page in the palace right creepy witch Chen. This time they in fact are. Just walk a little longer then they will be facing at the entrance.

Looks Kyungsoo which seems very scared this time ....

"Scary, scary, what we really going to enter this creepy castle, Jongin?". Kyungsoo asked as he shook the lips.

"Of course, because we have to destroy the sacred black ball. We must quickly, before you get up from your sleep."

Jongin immediately patted the palace door a few times. But nothing, no response. Until finally Jongin bit the skin of the palms of his thumb alone to bleed. Then blood drops produced directly in front of the palace door witch Chen.

[Sound of screeching door]

The door began to open slowly, until finally wide open.

Kyungsoo not believe this could happen. Originally kiss, and now biting his thumb until he bled. It was a strange dream, according Kyungsoo.

"Hurry in!, Do not linger anymore.", Invite Jongin and immediately entered the creepy castle.

Kyungsoo Jongin trailed from behind ....

***

Voice increasingly heard screams and moans, Kyungsoo know that it was all a nightmare moans all humans.

In the creepy castle there are only benches, chairs and stuff not too dull-wear. Lots of cobwebs on the walls and rats that roam the palace floor.

"Oh my God! place to stay What is this, It is a very bad place." Kyungsoo muttered softly sounding in the ears Jongin.

"We must find the sacred black ball faster, Chen come before."

Jongin rushed to a room, in which there are about five or less darkened room. And Jongin began to enter one by one to find the sacred black ball.

Kyungsoo could only stand by and watch Jongin which seemed to be busy searching for the sacred black ball.

"YOU'VE COME!"

suddenly heard the sound but did not get the figure. Who is it? ....... [_]

continued ~