Chapter > 7

INS [In Numi Soul] - English Ver.

CHAPTER > 7

 

Kyungsoo immediately looked up as if he was searching for the source of the sound is coming from. But nothing, it seems the person who hides her voice.

"Get out!." Kyungsoo said aloud.

Looks Jongin who now are on the side Kyungsoo who also seek the source of the strange sound that seems to have been familiar ears.

ZUP ZUP ZUP ~ 
[Sound of wind quickly]

Chen lightning fast already before Kyungsoo and Jongin this time, he wore black and looked like there was no air of kindness.

"We meet again. Kyungsoo, Jongin.", Says Chen back.

"Where did you hide the black sacred balls, !", Jongin start bluffing them out loud and hard on Chen.

"damn!", Chen seemed furious and angry with Jongin speech just now. He now extended his hand forward as if to do something.

[thud]

Turns Chen began issuing its power to encourage Kyungsoo as tight as possible without touching it. How strange, when he was mad at Jongin, then why did he kill Kyungsoo. Now Kyungsoo tight and his body slammed into a wall.

"Awhh!", Soreness Kyungsoo softly.

"You bastard! ..... He's my friend, you do all kinds of witch rancid", Jongin also immediately extended his hand forward, and it seems he also issued his strength.

[thud]

Jongin Chen was also slammed firmly into the wall. Now Chen Chen hit hard because of the power.

[sound of falling objects]

A black ball object falling from a drawer when Chen flung dull, it seems hard to hit the wall to make an impact on others.

".... it was her sacred black ball.", Jongin immediately ran to take the black ball falling objects.

However, Chen quickly re-issued and now Jongin terhempaskan strength.

"You can not take it easy as it is stupid!", Said Chen, who immediately got up and took the sacred black ball.

On the other hand it turns out Kyungsoo was picking up a chair, and now he quickly throws the chair to Chen.

[thud]

"Awwwhhh!", Chen desperate and he throws the ball accidentally hit his sacred because seats in throwing Kyungsoo.

Then quickly take the ball Kyungsoo black sacred.

"This feeling", Kyungsoo soon quickly slammed the ball hard to the floor. This time the ball had hit the hallowed times, and make a lump. "

Kyungsoo good. Only two more times. ", Says Jongin who immediately rose.

"son of a !", Chen immediately returned to the Kyungsoo and hit the left cheek Kyungsoo.

Now Kyungsoo displaced. Sacred black ball was dropped.

This time it is the black sacred air ball rolling toward Jongin, quickly brown-skinned man was immediately picked it up.

"This feels damn witch!", Jongin immediately hit the ball to the side of the black sacred wall firmly. And now living a sacred ball hit again then it will be destroyed black.

continued ~