Chapter > 3

INS [In Numi Soul] - English Ver.

CHAPTER > 3

"Then why did you bring me here? And who's Chen witch?"

"He is an evil witch who always poison flower bed aka the human dream become very bad dreams and creepy. You and I must stop the evil deeds, so that all human beings in your world flower bed can be saved and always got a beautiful dream."

"Nonsense!"

Kyungsoo immediately reversed his body and started down the hill again. As if he was getting mad and silly with all this. "Why should I believe this kind of bizarre story!" Kyungsoo muttered.

Jongin, immediately hold Kyungsoo arm and say, "Please. Dont go and help us and the creatures in your world. Everybody is entitled to a beautiful dream."

"Why, Why did you pick me? Why not someone else. Fact my reality makes me happy and not so happy, so why should I bother helping someone else's dream, the dream was not as good as someone else's dream."

Jongin staring towards Kyungsoo are now also looking at him wistfully ... Somehow Jongin feel very cold a sense of gaze Kyungsoo today.

"You .... What god Numi miss the beautiful dream for you? Oh my God. Forgive us, Kyungsoo."

"So ... Let me go now and please do not disturb my sleep again. Invite others to help you out of the story was crazy and stupid."

"no! Do.'s already too late, please help me, if not .....", Said Jongin disconnected.

[Sound of wind]

suddenly the wind blowing hard from the west, such as typhoons but more slowly. Kyungsoo began to notice around and he does not know what is actually happening now.

"He's coming ..", Says Jongin somewhat windswept cypress.

[Sound of laughter]

"Hahahahahah!"

Like a pirate voice burst out laughing so. Actually not a pirate, but a person with all-black uniform and Kyungsoo Jongin approached from the west with laughter very strange and frightening.

"You! Do you also want to have nightmares forever huh!? Do not try to stop me and you go into a nightmare ...."

A strange man dressed in black began craning his right palm that emit black powder to Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"Look out!", Jongin began to attract Body Kyungsoo with her ​​to step aside to dodge. So the black powder is not about them.

"She who?", Asked quietly on Jongin Kyungsoo.

"That's it, Witch Chen ... If you hit the black powder it will always be a bad dream.", Replied Jongin not far from the ears Kyungsoo.

"Get out of here. Now!", Jongin bully and stuck out his right palm is now issuing a white powder which quickly sped towards the witch named Chen.

"Aaaaa!", Chen immediately bounced softly and fall.

Chen then back up slowly and said, "I will not reply to you right now. Anyway dreams of others already poisoned me with nightmares. hahahahahah!"

Chen began to disappear quickly like a dust. Kyungsoo gawk at it, he did not think that this is all happening to him.

As if Kyungsoo now been entered into the beautiful dream of obscure or bad. Reality for him, Living alone in a house and gets a helping of love of neighbor is not a good dream. But, can receive college scholarships (Full) is also not included dream too bad. That's a little biography about Kyungsoo recorded in real life. Not a dream, but real.

continued ~