Chapter > 1

INS [In Numi Soul] - English Ver.

CHAPTER > 1

The night was very dark, so said Kyungsoo round eyes and funny man who just got out of a milk shop. Have a glass of cold milk and soon he holds him drink with a straw.

He started walking down the sidewalk path to return home, tired and sore indeed tonight, that's what Kyungsoo felt in all parts of his body, as a result of the coursework is very like the laundry is piling up in the clear yet.

Investigate a investigate many know Kyungsoo is a very quiet man and did not like to interfere in other people's business, and therefore not too many people who knew him in the sprawling city where he lives.

Living alone in the house of his inheritance, be aware that Kyungsoo are orphaned children, living alone and a potluck meal and a good helping hand of a neighbor who gave him the dish.

However, with intelligence and IQ is fairly high, Kyungsoo, can continue to study and perhaps to get a college degree it's all thanks to a scholarship. So, needless to Kyungsoo longer preoccupied with administrative costs and have to be paid by him.

This aspiration may be branched and not necessarily he can meraihnnya, so thought Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo believe in your heart that he would be better off if they continue to try not to be underestimated others. Even though his life like this, but the spirit of life and self-esteem is still greater than any.

Then when he got it at home, sweeping views of him and saw a messy room, he forgot that today should be to clean. But because there are subjects that make such courses overtime then to clean the house had become slow and even forgotten altogether.

Kyungsoo quickly clean up immediately which he said was inappropriate there on the floor and immediately put in place a more presentable look like hats, jackets hung, as well as other goods. But not with shoes and sandals are still a mess on the floor.

Her body is almost broken, until finally Kyungsoo lay down on soft couch and immediately closed her eyes and enters the realm of dreams.

"Kyungsoo, wake up. Hurry to get up. Babies do not like children, come quickly open your eyes. Do not sleep on."

A brown-skinned man and has a rather high posture over Kyungsoo now have to wake him round the middle of cool eyed asleep.

Kyungsoo still on the verge of consciousness, which makes it still trying to open the eyelids began to widen. Immediately Kyungsoo half body rose from the couch and started rubbing his eyelids slowly, then Kyungsoo saying "Who are you? I do not know you. Why did you get in my house?"

him simply answering questions with a smile and started Kyungsoo interesting Kyungsoo wrist to make it rise.

"Let's hurry up get up --- I will explain later. Important thing now you wake up and come with me.", tanned man was still adamant to continue to invite Kyungsoo.

With Kyungsoo innocence, he instead replied "Wait, I take a shower first., But I was tired, I just fell asleep."

"Please do not need a shower, I do not have much time."

continued~