Chapter > 2

INS [In Numi Soul] - English Ver.

CHAPTER > 2

The olive-skinned man immediately got up and helped Kyungsoo more immediate and interesting eyed man stand round it.

Kyungsoo still feel half-lives that are new to him and yet perfect enough for him to guess what is actually happening now. He sees today is a strange man he did not know it had been pulled, and the area around her white and only white light he could see. Kyungsoo thought that she was in between the conscious and unconscious.

Chest tightness suddenly started, somehow Kyungsoo feel pain and a slight fever began to attack him spontaneously. Simply make it silent and olive-skinned man was still pulling rapidly toward the white light.

"You ---- ----- Who's this?", Kyungsoo start asking even though the situation is not good enough. But still he was confused and felt like he had died suddenly.

[Sound Seconds hours]

Second hour of audible sound sense of hearing Kyungsoo today, and make himself began to realize rapid and pain as well as crowded disappear instantly.

The olive-skinned man began to look towards Kyungsoo which seems to have stand upright, Believe do not believe that the current Kyungsoo surprised to see an area that is starting to change.

"You're awake hm? Told you that hurry up and ...."

"Where are we? You are? And what kind of this strange place?", Kyungsoo interrupted the olive-skinned man quickly.

Green, trees, mountains and high hills visible in the view Kyungsoo. Like a fairy tale, but more beautiful and lush.

"I told you that explain it later."

"Who are you? Least you tell me your name so ..."

"Jongin, my name is Kim Jongin."

It turns out that brown-skinned man with a quick immediately notify his name on Kyungsoo, before Kyungsoo finish his words. As if people who are good at guessing.

"Jong ---- In?", Repeat Kyungsoo by approaching slowly towards the olive-skinned man named Jongin it.

"Yeah ... We'd better hurry. Before all men will have nightmares forever because of what Chen witch."

"Chen? Who is he?"

"I told you later explanation, are you deaf or what huh?"

Jongin, immediately re-draw sleeve Kyungsoo and headed over and started to climb up the hill from the edge to the summit.

Kyungsoo also can not say much, he did not even know what exactly Jongin wanted to do to her in an area that's like a fairy tale.

Arriving at the top of the hill, looking amazed Kyungsoo forward who turns out there is a large castle crystal encrusted silver colored and very stately, broad, and large buildings of the palace.

"Castle?", Asked Kyungsoo short.

"That's palace Numi. All souls are in the flower bed and we had to save from the darkness of the black flowers of witch Chen toxic. Explain me a little that you're now in your dream, somehow that dream is real or not but that clear everything depends on you, want believe or not. "Clearly Jongin on Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo whole body began to shiver, really what all of this. Kyungsoo still do not understand all of the above events.

continued ~