17 Announcement

Bitter Love, Complicated Life
[Sora's POV]
 
"Merci beaucoup," I bow to all of my research team members.
 
The final report about the last research project has been accepted and we're going to do a research about new project. We're just done with the discussion about the new project and we will meet again tomorrow morning.
 
It's my third day at Paris. I miss Yoseob already. I really want to see BEAST performance at United Cube Concert two days ago, I really do.
 
I check my phone and open the Twitter to read his tweets. He tweeted a lot after United Cube Concert and looks like he is both happy and tired. I can assume that it's raining during the concert.
 
His last tweet this morning makes me smile secretly.
 
"Miss you already~ keke~ who are 'you'?"
 
Geez. He shouldn't tweet something like this. Our issue hasn't been solved yet.
 
Three days ago they were busy with the rehearsal while the next day was the big day for them. Yoseob told me they needed to focus for the concert first while their President has promised the press that they will held a press conference within a week.
 
But then Yoseob said that there is no decision has been made yet. He promised me that he will tell me right away if they have taken a decision.
 
"How's the meeting?" my father asks me. He just stepped in the meeting room.
 
"Good," I mumble simply. "We will continue tomorrow."
 
"I just visited your mother," he smiles to me. "You knew already that her operation is a success right?"
 
I nod with a relieved smile, "Unnie has told me. She will return with the work after she recovered from the therapy."
 
"That's right," my father speaks, "but I hope you will stay here."
 
I stop cleaning the table. My heart skips a beat when I listen to his words.
 
"Those issues about you and the artist. It's pretty big and I read posts about you. You are not safe if you stay at there," he explains. "You're better here, Sora ah. With me and your mother."
 
"Don't worry," I continue cleaning the table. "I will keep helping your project."
 
My father smiles wider now, "That's great. If you really want to, you can move in to our house."
 
This is the moment.
 
I look up to him and mutter a question, "You have project in Seoul too. Am I right?"
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I yawn. I just woke up from my nap and it's already 5 PM now; I fell asleep for two hours.
 
It must be around 10 AM at Paris. I wonder what Sora is doing right now at Paris.
 
The last three days were really tiring and exciting days. We had to attend rehearsal the day before the concert to make sure everything went the right way while we still have schedule to promote our Japanese album yesterday.
 
I tried to get rid from the issue and focused at the concert. President also gave me advice to ignore all the questions because he has promised a press conference within a week so the press will stop bugging me until the press conference.
 
I miss Sora already.
 
I'm still regretting the fact that I couldn't send her off when she left to Paris. She left the night before our concert and we're doing rehearsal that moment.
 
Mina arrived at Seoul the morning when we're doing the rehearsal so she was the one who took all pictures of our preparation for United Cube Concert.
 
I still remember about my conversation with Sora four days ago after I took care of her wound.
 
"I will leave Seoul tomorrow night," Sora said with sad expression.
 
"What?" I couldn't hide my shock. "Aren't you supposed to attend our concert first?"
 
"Change in plan," she said. "Mina will return tomorrow morning so she can make documentation of your rehearsal. I will stay here tomorrow."
 
"Wait," I held my breath. "Doesn't it mean I can't see you take off? I still have rehearsal to do tomorrow night."
 
She nodded slightly, "I guess tonight is the last night we meet each other."
 
"Hey," I pinched her cheeks, "don't say things like that."
 
Suddenly an idea crossed my mind. Since I couldn't spend my time alone with her tomorrow, at least I must enjoy tonight with her.
 
I dragged her to the elevator, telling her that we're going to the rooftop. She smiled and let herself dragged by me.
 
Once we arrived at the rooftop, I let her took a deep breath of the night breeze. It's a little bit chilly tonight but it's not really cold though.
 
I looked at Sora; she had her usual simple smile on her lips. I couldn't help myself to smile when I looked at her.
 
I hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist. I could feel she flinched a little when I did that all of a sudden.
 
"Just let me do this for a moment," I rested my chin on her shoulder, inhaling her sweet scent with closed eyes. "I will miss you really soon."
 
I knew she must be blushing now: I didn't need to look at her face to know it. I landed a quick peck on her right cheek, making her blushed even more.
 
"Sora ah," I hugged her tighter but still gentle, "promise me something."
 
"Ne?" it's all her reaction.
 
"Don't fall in love with someone there," I puffed my cheeks. "I'm waiting here."
 
She smiled, holding her laughter, "I'm supposed to be the one who said that. You can have all girls you want to."
 
"I just want you," I blurt out and I was sure I was blushing when I said that.
 
I released the hug and made her turn to look at me. She was blushing for sure; she was really cute.
 
I circled my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead, "You know that I just have you."
 
She clutched on my shirt, "I only have you too..."
 
I smile and whisper, "Will you please say my name?"
 
She hesitated for seconds but then she said it, "Yoseob Oppa..."
 
I lifted up her chin with my finger and kissed her lips, hugging her closer.
 
I didn't want to let her go. I didn't want her to leave from Seoul. I want her to stay right here with me.
 
My daydreaming is cut off because of a phone call. I pick the call, wondering about who the caller is.
 
"Is it Yang Yoseob?" a woman asks.
 
"Yes, it's me," I frown. "Can I help you?"
 
"It's from the hospital. We want to inform you that your mother is in hospital now."
 
I almost drop my phone when I hear the news.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I was really surprised when I found Yoseob was waiting for a taxi outside of our apartment when I just got back from exercising. He said that hospital just called him, telling him that his mother is in the hospital.
 
Since I don't have any schedule, I decided to accompany him to the hospital. He doesn't know the detail but looks like his mother is not in critical state.
 
As soon as we arrive at the hospital, he rushes to find his mother's room. I follow him behind, hoping that it's nothing serious.
 
"Omma!" Yoseob mutters. He storms in the room, right to his mother's side.
 
His mother has bandage around her left arm. She looks a little bit pale but that's all. I'm glad it's not an accident or something else.
 
I bow to her and walk to Yoseob's side. Yoseob is holding his mother's hand, worrying about her condition while she smiles to both of us.
 
"What happened?" Yoseob asks with panic tone. "Are you alright? Is it hurt?"
 
"Don't worry, Yoseob ah," she pats her son's hand. "It's nothing serious."
 
"What happened?" Yoseob asked again. "Why did you even have the bandage? Who did that?"
 
"I don't know," she shakes her head slowly. "I was home alone this morning when I heard noises from the door. When I opened the door, there were crackers and when I tried to cover my face from the fire, it hit my arm. That's all."
 
"That's all?!" Yoseob drops his jaw. "You should have told me earlier!"
 
"Ah, I do want to ask you something, that's why I asked the nurse to call you," his mother's expression has changed. "It's about the issue between you and the photographer."
 
I can feel the tense is up. Yoseob looks nervous suddenly. Even I feel nervous now.
 
"I think people who like her are the one who attacked me," his mother frowns. "Someone sent me a letter last night but I didn't take it seriously. The letter told me that Yang Yoseob must stop bugging Kim Sora or something bad will happen."
 
What? It's not only Sora who has been attacked? Now Sora's fans is attacking Yoseob's family?
 
Come to think of it, of course Sora has fans. She was once a professional photographer. I guess her fans don't want to accept the fact that Sora is the only one who is blamed for the issue. They can't attack Yoseob since he is well-guarded.
 
This is crazy.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"You know what to do, Sora," my mother holds my hand gently. "I know you can do it."
 
I smile to her and embrace her hand, "Thank you. I will do my best."
 
I'm glad both of my parents accept my offer. I told my father that I will take over the research project in Seoul since my mother is actually one of the teacher committee in Mina's university.
 
I have agreed that I will take care of the project for minimum 2 years. That means I will stay at Seoul for at least 2 years. This is the best deal I can do.
 
I can stay at Seoul. I can visit BEAST. I can help them with photography somehow if I have free time. What can I expect more?
 
I will go back to Seoul in two days and I've decided not to tell Yoseob or the others, not even my sister; I just want to give them a little surprise.
 
My mother bids me goodbye after I told her that I must take care of the ticket to Seoul. She told me not to worry about her since her condition is much better now.
 
After I reserved a ticket to Seoul, I immediately return to my apartment and check on the articles through the internet.
 
It's already 7 PM here so it must be around 2 AM at Seoul. Yoseob hasn't contacted me today; maybe he is resting after three full busy days.
 
My eyes are widened once I read a title of newest article.
 
"CUBE Entertainment announced that Yoseob is not dating."
 
I click on the link and read through the article.
 
"BEAST's Yoseob was recently swept up in dating rumors with a professional photographer, Kim Sora, who has been disappearead from photography world for a while.
 
Sora was supposed to be BEAST's personal photographer who was responsible for their photobooks every month.
 
Without waiting for the press conference that should be held this week, CUBE Entertainment representative has announced that Yoseob is currently not dating anyone.
 
The pictures of Yoseob and Sora just showed their close relationship as family since the other members treat Sora the same way Yoseob treats her.
 
This is convinced by Yoseob's latest tweet.
 
"The announcement has been announced. So please believe in me. ^^"
 
So for all B2UTIES, just keep up the trust for BEAST and support them all the best we can."
 
What does it mean?
 
Why didn't he tell me about this decision?
 
What happened at Seoul?

Photobucket