15 Trouble

Bitter Love, Complicated Life
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"Gikwang ah," Doojoon shakes my shoulder. "Wake up."
 
His voice is almost sounded like whisper. I don't even bother to open my eyes; I'm still feeling really sleepy.
 
"What?" I murmur. I still want to sleep. Seriously.
 
"Something's up on the net," he says, making me open my eyes immediately.
 
I sit up and rub my eyes, trying to gain the focus on him. Doojoon gives me a worried expression with his face, as if he is telling me that this is really serious.
 
"Remember the day pictures of Junhyung and Hara came up on the net?" he drags me out from my room. "The day he was summoned by President to give his explanation so we can make public announcement?"
 
"Ne," I step carefully, trying to figure out what Doojoon is trying to say. "It was a really long and tiring day but then both of our agencies published the news. What's up with them?"
 
"It's not them," he sits down in front of his notebook. I think he's awake quite early enough; I look at the clock and it's only 5 AM. No one is awake yet.
 
I tilt my head and look closer to his notebook's screen. He clicks on some pictures on new tabs so I can look at them clearly.
 
All of a sudden, I don't feel sleepy anymore. I feel like someone just slap me on my face when I see the pictures.
 
Those are pictures of Yoseob and Sora together. I recognize these pictures were taken during the radio interview last night. I assume that one of the staffs took these pictures.
 
Yoseob should have been more careful when he's at public place. Even Junhyung who dated secretly at night still got caught by people. Why didn't he learn from the other's experience?
 
"This will be a big fuss," Doojoon sighs heavily.
 
Of course it is.

The pictures show Yoseob is sitting next to Sora with bright smile.

Yoseob is patting Sora's head.

Yoseob is cupping her face with his hands.

Yoseob is holding her camera, side by side with Sora next to him.

Yoseob is giving a bottle of water to her.
 
Yes, we can still deny these pictures by saying that we all do the same to her.
 
But no matter how you look at the last picture, we can't deny the fact anymore.
 
The last picture shows Yoseob is wrapping his arms around Sora's shoulders.
 
We're in trouble.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Someone calls me, making me open my eyes unwillingly because I can't sleep if the phone keeps vibrating. I take my phone and find Gikwang's name on the screen.
 
Why does he call this early? It's not 6 AM yet.
 
"Ne?" I straighten my body and walk out from my room so I can grab a glass of water.
 
"Are you alright?" it's his first question. He sounds really panic even though I know he tries to keep calm.
 
"I was sleeping," I take a glass from the cupboard. "Why?"
 
He sighs in relief, "Just stay at your room. Don't get out before I told you to. Okay?"
 
I frown. What made him say so? Is something wrong?
 
"Did something happen?" I ask him with curiosity.
 
"Just don't go outside," Gikwang says. "Promise me this once."
 
"Well, if you say so," I say. This is unusual for him. They have another schedule today for a meeting in CUBE Entertaiment building and Yoseob told me to go with them even though I don't need to take photos there.
 
"Good," he mutters. "I'll call you again later, Sora."
 
Before I could even reply, he closes the phone call. I shrug and walk to the bathroom to wash my face after I put my phone next to my notebook.
 
I turn on my notebook because I need to check my e-mail; maybe my father or partners from the research team send me e-mail.
 
I also open Twitter and my heart skips a beat when I look at the Trending Topic. There are three Trending Topics on the list that grab my attention.
 
Yoseob
 
Kim Sora
 
YoseobSora
 
I click on the YoseobSora Trending Topic that leads me to new tab, revealing tweets from people who tweeted about me and Yoseob.
 
There are more than hundreds of tweets. From a glance, they are talking about the gossip whether Yoseob is in a relationship with me or not. Some of them attached pictures while the others just retweeted them.
 
I open the pictures and gasp when I look at those pictures. The picture of Yoseob hugs me from behind, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, definitely makes me speechless.
 
Not again. Not another issue.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I've done with shower just in ten minutes. Gikwang woke me up, telling me that something happened and all of us need to gather together in the main room.
 
My heart skips a beat when Doojoon shows me the pictures of me and Sora from last night. Hyunseung scrolls one by one of the picture and stops when he reaches the last picture of me hugging Sora.
 
"Not only these pictures," Doojoon clicks the other tab on the browser and shows us posts by some netizens, bashing about Sora. Some of them posted up harsh words about her and how she didn't deserve to be with BEAST.
 
"Manager has called me," Doojoon sighs. "He is on his way here. We better give him a good explanation."
 
"I...," I try to find words to say, "...can tell him the truth. Just like what Junhyung did."
 
Gikwang frowns, "You better think twice about it."
 
I turn to look at him with curiosity, "Why?"
 
He stands up and gives us sign to follow him out of the room.
 
"Hara is an artist so even though some of their fans show their dislike to the news, they have to accept it somehow, especially after our agencies published the official announcement," Gikwang opens the door. "But Sora is different."
 
My jaw is dropped down when I see what happened in front of our room.
 
There are paints everywhere; harsh words written on the wall and they are obviously meant for Sora. It is really messy but I think the janitor or apartment owner hasn't seen this mess since it's still 6 AM.
 
"Did Sora...?" I turn to Gikwang with panic tone; I don't want Sora find out about this.
 
"I called her and told her to stay in her room," he mumbles. "Sora is not an artist. The issue between me and her was brought up again because of the latest pictures, talking about she was flirting with all of us."
 
"This is so messed up," Junhyung mutters. "President will never agree with this dangerous relationship."
 
I hold my breath.
 
How could I be so stupid? I should have made distance with Sora until the right time!
 
"She is not going anywhere today," Doojoon demands. "We're not going anywhere with her until this issue is solved. We can't risk her safety."
 
I clench my fists.
 
"We better come up with good explanation," Junhyung pats my shoulder, "or else."
 
"I will talk with the janitor about the wall," Hyunseung rubs his head. "We can't leave it like this."
 
Doojoon nods slowly and he turns to me, "Let's find a solution."
 
Sora is going back to Paris in two days and an issue rises up?!
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I'm still looking through Twitter and articles about the pictures on internet. The netizens, which are obviously Yoseob's fans, haven't stop yet. Even the old candid pictures of me and Gikwang are brought up once again.
 
This is really bad.
 
Ah, Yoseob calls me.
 
"Ne?" I stand up from my seat, hoping that he is waiting for me in front of my door.
 
"Sora," his voice makes me feel better. "Are you alright?"
 
It's already 11 AM but I'm still not allowed to step out from my door. I'm really curious about the reason now.
 
"I'm fine," I answer calmly. "You know about the pictures already, don't you?"
 
There were seconds of silence before he answers, "I saw the pictures."
 
I sigh. My sister will freak out once she find out about these pictures. I just hope my father will not find out about the pictures though.
 
"I'm so sorry, Sora ah," he apologizes. "I should have been more careful. I'm so sorry."
 
My heart sinks when I hear his apologetic tone. It's not his fault that this issue happens. Somehow I think that we can hide our relationship forever.
 
"I must attend a meeting at CUBE Entertainment building for now. I will call you later. I promise," he mutters. "Just stay at your room. Hyunseung will make you food for lunch so you don't need to go anywhere for today."
 
"Yoseob Oppa...," I was going to ask him about the reason I'm not allowed to step outside but he cuts in.
 
"I love you," he says, making my cheeks start to blush. "Remember that."
 
"Uhm," I can't say a word to respond.
 
"I need to go now," he mumbles. "I'll see you tonight."
 
He closes the conversation line, leaving me with more questions.
 
What will he do? What will I do?
 
This issue can be really dangerous and I can't leave to Paris without solving this problem.
 
I walk to the door when I hear the knocks. I open it slightly and Hyunseung is standing really close to my door, as if he doesn't want to let me see whatever is behind him.
 
"This is your lunch," he hands me over a box. "Stay still in your room until we're back. Got it?"
 
I nod and he tells me to close the door immediately after he bid me goodbye.
 
I lock the door, frustrating with the condition. I know that my safety is on the thin line now; Yoseob's fans are really mad at me.
 
But how long can I hide?

Always Beast Gikwang GIF