Chapter 6

Return of the Milkyway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a little anouncment... I didn't see this before and I am so sorry...

But I've seen it now...SO!

Thank you MissKpop1 for upvoting! <3

 

Stretching their legs after the long car ride. It took forty minutes on a freeway to get to the farmers market Maria had found in one of the brochures. Leo was as grumpy as ever having to hear Maria singing Shinee sunbaenims everybody over and over again. It didn’t really help that he had to sit beside Ravi the entire way. Normally Leo didn’t have a problem with Ravi at all, but it was way to obvious that he was trying to get closer to Maria again, which clearly wasn’t happening. Excitedly Ken grabbed Maria's arm and started to head towards the market.

Maria had just paid for the meat and handed the bag to Ken who happily grabbed her arm and started to half skip down the street. “He’s so embarrassing.” Ravi snickered as he put his hands in his pockets. Leo gave him a cold glare. “He isn’t the embarrassing one.” Leo muttered as he walked past Ravi. “Then who is? Maria?” sending his hyung a suspicious look Ravi scoffed slightly as Leo turned and looked at him blankly. Just as Ravi was about to retort at his hyung Ken turned around waving them over. "Would you guys hurry up? Marias stomach is growling so much the ahjummas are going to think we are starving her!" At that comment Maria lightly punched Ken's stomach. Smiling happily Ken put his arm around her shoulders and leaned all of his weight on the poor girl. "YAH! Get of your heavy." Maria said trying to push him off. "Ottoke I think I might have internal bleeding. You'll have to take me to a hospital." Ken whined and leaned more of his weight on her. Letting out a loud sigh Maria noticed that Leo and Ravi were now standing in front of her. She quickly looked away when her eyes met Ravi's. Only seeing the quick exchange between her and Ravi, Leo let out a barely audible growl and pushed Ken away, quickly grabbing Marias arm and started to lead her away from the two idiots he calls brothers. "Leo. My arm hurts. Your holding it too tight." She whined as he held her upper arm. Noticing that he wasn't listening to her Maria punched his arm. Leo looked back at her with an annoyed expression. "My arm hurts." She said pointing to his firm grip around her arm. His apology was barely audible as helt let go of her. Maria let out a small sigh. He was so nice back in sweden. She thought as she started to walk towards a fruit stand. Wonder what happened to make him crawl back into his shell. Maria searched her brain for a good enough reason for Leo to act this way towards her again. She didn't like that he was this distant from her.

She quickly brought the fruits she knew Melly liked and decided to stop pondering over Leo in the back of her head. If he didn't want to be friends with her she wasn't going to go wait halfway if he wasn't even going to meet her there. Maria wouldn't put herself in that position again. She wasn't stupid. "Maria! Come over here let's buy these." Ken called from behind her. Walking towards Ken she noticed Ravi and Leo were gone. Maria didn’t really feel like running around looking for them. “Let’s get some of these.” Ken pointed towards couple caps. “For whom?” Maria laughed. Laughing Ken walked up to the register and paid for two caps. Putting one on Maria's head and the other on himself. “You look good.” Ken commented and pulled out his phone. “Ken! We got everything. We are leaving.” Ravi called walking towards them. Taking one look at Ken and Maria; well mostly Maria. Leo felt a slight sting as he saw the caps on their heads. “Let’s go then.” Ken said as he started leading Maria towards the parking lot.

After driving for about 30 minutes Ravi had had enough of Maria's silent treatment. “You know I am sorry for what happened.” He said over the music. Ken slightly glanced at Maria, who leaned forward and turned the music down. “It’s okay Ravi. I forgive you. But those pants are still terrible.” Ken laughed. Maria couldn’t help but smile at the comment and looked out the window. “Shut up Hyung.” Ravi said and leaned forward. “Maria im serious. I am sorry about what happened. I still see you as a frien-” Ravi began. “Stop lying.” Leo said loudly. Maria ran a hand through her hair. She didn’t want to hear this. She was content with ignoring what happened, but digging it up again wasn’t what she planned when she was going to the farmers market. “What's that supposed to mean?” Ravi said turning to Leo. “You know what I mean.” Leo said crossing his arms over his chest. Ken started to turn the wheel up towards the house. “Guys I don’t think we should do this now.” Ken said looking into the rearview mirror. Maria took out her phone out of her bag and started to play with her phone. “No. Tell me hyung. What the hell did you mean by that?” Ravi said turning towards Leo. “You have no idea how sorry I am towards Maria. You kno-” He persisted to get an answer. “You never intended to call her. So stop lying Ravi. You threw her number away when we got on the plane. So don-” By now Ken had pulled up to the driveway to the house and had just stopped the car. Scoffing slightly Maria grabbed her bag and got out of the car, slamming the door behind her. Ken opened his car door and just before he slammed the door hard he looked at s. “You two are idiots.”



Feeling tears wheel up in her eyes Maria scoffed and looked up at the ceiling.  I am not going to cry over this. Maria thought as she bit her lower lip hard. Even if she had figured out Ravi didn’t really have any intentions to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter