Chapter 3

Return of the Milkyway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maria was just about to walk through the swing doors when she was suddenly tackled to the ground by Ken.

“Wha-” She tried to speak but he put his hand over .

“They are here!”

~30 minutes earlier~

N and Ken were walking down the boardwalk towards Melly’s workplace. They were going out too have a barbeque on the beach. Maria would met them there and just when Ken was about to open the glass door he saw a familiar face.

“So this is where you guys have been every day on your ‘strolls’.” Hongbin said crossing his arms over his chest. ! Ken thought to himself as he took a quick peak inside too see Melly behind the counter. This is bad… really bad.

“Were you following us?!” N said obviously offended. Hyuk looked away to avoid eye contact with the disappointed leader. N sneered and pushed the door open. “Hello we are VIXX! All off the members!” he shouted hinting for Melly too hide. N purposely got a table as far away from the counter as possible.

“I’ll order.” N said as he walked over to the brown counter. He walked over he noticed that Melly was standing up but that the members couldn’t see her face due to the fact that she had a big barista machine in front of her.

When he reached her she pulled him closer to hiss in his ear. “What the hell are they doing here?!” Melly hissed in his ear not letting go of his wrist. Pulling him closer to her over the wooden counter. “Did you tell them?!”

“They followed us! I don’t know what to do!” N whined silently so that the others wouldn’t hear. As Hongbin was sitting on the red leather couch in the corner he kept looking at N who seemed to have a heated argument with the barista. “Hyung do you need any help?” Hongbin called and N froze in his place. As the leader looked over at Hongbin violently shaking his head Ken got up and walked towards N. When Melly heard the steps she ducked behind the counter. Thats when N got his brilliant idea. He walked around the counter and squatted down beside Melly.

“If you stay here hidden they won’t see you. So stay down here.” He said and pointed at the white stone floor. “And don’t come out no matter what happens!” N stood up and started to look through the draws. “How do I make ice coffee?!” He said stomping his left foot.

“Hyung what the hell are you doing?” Ken said as he leaned over the counter at which time he noticed Melly. He smiled happily at her and N dragged him around the counter for him to stand behind it.

“Help me make ice coffee.” N said and Melly couldn’t help but let out a small laugh. which earned her a slight kick from the new baristas.

“Yah. N what are you doing behind the counter?” Ravi laughed loudly. Not really paying attention to how weird his hyungs were acting. But the others did. Hyuk had a feeling that his hyungs had found an alien and needed to help him get home. Afterall they were in America, where all the aliens seemed to land. Leo was just tired and wanted to go back to the hotel. He didn’t fancy being dragged out in the middle of the night to spy on s. Although he did find N’s panic attacks funny. Hongbin didn’t wasn’t tired or thinking that there was an alien behind the counter. He was speculating if the hyungs were hiding something or someone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter