It's Now Official

Best Set-Up

 

Anie's POV I decided to go with a simple outfit today since Yoseob had told me that we were going to have some 'fun in the sun.' If you are wondering what I'm wearing, I am wearing a pair of rose pink shorts that's slightly above mid-thigh and a cream colored blouse with a gold colored collar. And maybe I'll go with a pair of…hmm…how about my pink and golden oxford flats? Yep, sounds good to me.

"Oh~, is it dress down Friday or something?" Eonni asked from the doorway.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure. Just hurry up and do my makeup already, Yoseob's going to be here in 10 minutes."

"Why can't you just do it? Its simple: just slab on some BB cream and rub that in, then curl your eyelashes, apply mascara, and top it all off with some loose powder. Oh, and don't forget to apply some lipstick or something." I gave her a blank look. "Fine, she said sighing, "I'll do it. And are you seriously just going with your hair like that?"

I looked at my hair in the mirror. It was tied back into a neat ponytail. "Why? Is there something wrong with my hair?" Oh, I forgot to mention that I chopped off at least a good 6 inches of my hair. "Eonni, you know better than anyone that it's hard to do anything with my hair now that its this short."

Shi eonni put her hand up in defense. "Well, my bad your highness. I was just making sure that you were ok with it."

"Just hurry up and do my makeup."

 

~|… 5 Minutes Later …|~

 

"I can't believe it took you 5 freaking minutes to just apply simple makeup like that!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, it's not my fault that I'm a perfectionist. If you're so good why don't you do it next time?" Eonni got up crossing her arms over her chest. "Now, I'm going to be late too."

"Where are you going?"

She smiled. "On a date of course! Did you really think that I would hook you up and not find myself a namchin either?" She said before going to her room to get ready as well.

"Well, well, well, it's about time eonni got herself a namchin." This is a secret that I shouldn't be telling anyone but…eonni has been single all her life. Yeah, she had a lot of male friends, but she's never been able to find the one. To be honest, if I were a guy I would jump at the chance to date Shi eonni. Gross, but its true. She has a great personality, I think, and she's very reliable.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing. This time I decided to be smart and looked at the caller ID. Smiling, I picked up. "Hey."

"Hey, are you ready yet? I'm already out in the front." Yoseob said.

"I'll be right down then." And with that we hung up.

 

 

Yoseob's POV 

"Where are we?"

"You've never been here before?" I asked somewhat surprised.

Anie shook her head. "Shi eonni and I have only been living here in Seoul for 6 years. We never really got to go sightseeing because we never got the time to."

"What did you both do first then?"

"Find a job after we found an apartment. The one we're living in now is actually the second one, and way better."

"Ah, I see." We both walking side by side as she told me about her life.

"Is that a fountain?" I smiled upon hearing the excitement in he voice. "Wait, there's more than one?!"

"Yep." Before I could say anything more, Anie was already running towards the fountain.

"Yoseob-ah, it's so big! And there's more than one!!" She stuck her hand inside the fountain and began playing with the water.

I stood next to her and watched her. "Do you like playing with water that much?" She nodded her head enthusiastically, causing me to chuckle at her child-like behavior. "Then I guess you won't mind me doing this?" I said as I splashed a small handful of water at her.

"Yah!" Oops, maybe I shouldn't have done that. When she looked up, there was a mischievous glint in them. Totally shouldn't have done that. "It's your turn Yoseob~"

"Anie-ah, let's just pretend that didn't happen." I said slowly backing up. But it was too late. In the next second, I was tackled by a big splash of water. Who would've known that someone as small as Anie could throw such a big about of water, especially since water is kind of heavy. "Yah, you just watch." I began taking off my shoes and took out all of my belongings from my pockets; don't want a soaked wallet and dead phone now.

"We'll see." Anie had an advantage since she was wearing a pair of oxford flats, and all her belongings were inside her bag. "I'll be going first then~" She was already gone when I finished taking off my shoes.

"Yah~!" I saw Anie at a bench where she was putting down her stuff. I dashed over to where she was and also dropped off my things.

"Here, put your wallet and cell phone in my bag." I looked at her blankly. "You don't want them to get stolen do you?"

"Ah~" Yoseob, you pabo! And that's exactly what I did. "Now, payback time." When I turned around, Anie was already half way to the fountain. She's fast on her feet.

We played for a good hour or so. I somehow succeeded in not getting drenched and that 's something to be proud of, considering how ferocious Anie was. It was definitely war out there but now its over. Now its time for some ice-cream! It's a good thing that we both are ice-cream addicts. I grabbed Anie's hand and dragged her in search of an ice-cream shop. And yes we're walking cause no way am I going to get in the car wet like this.

 

 

 

No One's POV

Yoseob and Anie walked hand in hand with their fingers entertained while enjoying the last bit of their ice-cream cone. Yoseob had just finished his cone when they stumbled upon a crowd of people.

"What's going on here?" Anie asked.

"I don't know. Maybe some kind of contest maybe?" Yoseob said. And it turned out he was right when they managed to make their way to the front of the crowd.

"Who else wants to join our couple game? If you win you and your sweetheart get three free meal vouchers to our new restaurant! Not just one, but three! All you can eat for free!"

Yoseob and Anie's eyes went round. When they made eye contact, they both had the same look in there eyes.

"We'll do it!" They said in unison.

"And that makes you both our last couple! Step right up here." They both stepped up onto the small platform and sat across from each other like the other couples did. "Now I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with the pepero game, am I right?" The announcer said into the loud speaker. Everyone in the crowd cheered, while Yoseob and Anie both blushed. This was, after all, their second date only. "But our rules are slightly different. Instead of just one, you have to finish 10 in one minute! And leftovers are not allowed!" Everyone around the two screamed even louder, whereas the two only got redder in the face.

"What did we sign ourselves up for?" Yoseob breathed out in disbelief.

"Let's do this!" Anie said pumping her fists in the air. Yoseob looked at her, shock drawn all over his face. "For the free all-you-can-eat meal vouchers!"

Yoseob stared at Anie for a while. Seeing the fire of determination in her eyes, Yoseob also became determined. "Let's do this!" Anie pumped her fist in the air, catching the announcer's attention.

"This young lady over here seems determined. Are there any words you want to share with the crowd before we start?"

"We're so going to win this with our love!" Anie said into the mic.

"And the crowd goes wild! So how long have you two been dating?" The announcer asked.

"A week." Anie said bluntly.

"Only a week? Are you sure its considered love at such an early stage?"

Yoseob grabbed the mic. "It was love at first sight. The moment I laid my eyes on her I was certain that I saw an angel."

There were screams and 'ohhs' and 'awwws' coming from all directions. "Uwah~ that's something! Should we start now?" The crowd screamed as all the couples were handed a plate with 10 pepero sticks. "Good luck to all our lovely couples, and may the loveliest couple win!"

"You ready?" Yoseob asked Anie.

"More ready than earlier with your surprise confession? Yep."

"On your marks…get set… START!!"

Yoseob quickly picked up a pepero stick and put one end into his mouth while Anie put the other end into hers. As quickly as their racing hearts would permit them, they chewed either ends until their face drew closer and closer. And we all know that the closer they get, they were going to meet at one particular spot that would either leave them feeling intoxicated or empty.

Finally, it happened. In both of their minds, it felt as though fireworks were going off. But they didn't have time to bask in the indescribable feeling for they were still playing the game. Pulling away from his lips, Anie grabbed another pepero stick and restarted the process, only this time the love birds were more eager to meet with the other's lips. It had only seemed like seconds ago when the game started, but Anie and Yoseob had already finished their plate.

"And we have a winner! Congratulations to our lucky Miss Angel and her namchin!" Anie was still dazed when the announcer said that they won. "Is anyone curious as to what was their time? Their time was… 45 seconds!!"

"45 seconds?!" Yoseob exclaimed turning wide eyed to Anie. She reciprocated Yoseob's look.

"I guess you two must really be in love. Here is the prize, three free all-you-can-eat meal vouchers to our new restaurant! Thanks to everyone who came and stayed to watch our little competition. And thank you to all the couples who volunteered to play!"

As soon as the two received their price, they skipped happily into the restaurant and ordered all they wanted and to their heart's content. They were happy to be surrounded by so much food, and the best part was that it was all free!

"Ahh~" Anie said holding out a made ssam out to Yoseob. He pointed to himself just to make sure. "Who else is around here other than you?" He chuckled and ate the whole thing.

"What did you put in it? It was huge, I had the hardest time chewing!"

"Hehe~ I put in a little bit of everything."

Yoseob nodded his head and began making one just as equally big as the one Anie had given him. "Say ahh~"

"Ahh~" Anie took the whole thing easily. She ate it so deliciously as though it wasn't a problem that it was gigantic.

"Yah, aren't you having troubles chewing that?"

Anie shook her head. Swallowing she said, "I can stuff more than just that in my mouth. Shi eonni thinks I'm kind of scary because I can shove so much food in my mouth at once."

"Scary? More like crazy."

"Then I guess I'm just crazy, thank you very much" She said with a smile.

Yoseob rested his head on his hand as he watched Anie stuff her face with more food. Yoseob's dramatically dreamy sigh caught Anie's attention. "You really are one of a kind, absolutely perfect."

"Yah…hajima. It's embarrassing when you say things like that randomly." Anie's voice was barely above a whisper.

"But I like seeing the shy and blushing you, it's cu-"

"Just keep eating." Anie said shoving another ssam wrap into his mouth to shut him up. Yoseob just chuckled at her flustered behavior and chewed.

 

"Today was another amazing day."

"It sure was indeed. I'm sad that it's already the end of the day." Yoseob said, disappointment clearly evident in his voice.

"Don't worry, there's always going to be other days." Anie said reassuringly.

"But I want to see you everyday. I want to hear you everyday and be able to stay with you everyday."

Silence. "Yah, I thought I told you not to say such things so suddenly…" Anie said silently while looking down at the ground.

"Anie-ah, can I ask you something?" Yoseob asked, lifting Anie's chin up so that they could look into each other's eyes. She didn't need to say anything for her eyes spoke for her. "Can you stay with me forever? Can you… can you please be mine forever?"

Anie stared into Yoseob's hopeful eyes. Yoseob stood there waiting for her response. Seconds felt like minutes that turned into hours. Still, Anie said nothing. She just continued staring into Yoseob's beautiful brown eyes.

Did he really say what I think he said?

Does she not feel the same way about me? Does she not want to be with me like the way I want to be with her?

Before Yoseob could step away from Anie, Anie had already wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. Their first real kiss, the actual first kiss that actually counted as a kiss.

"Of course I'll forever and always be yours." Anie said with the brightest smile Yoseob had ever seen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYO~!! Finally finished! WOOT WOOT!! Ok I feel lame celebrating by myself since I know I did a pretty lame job with this fanfic… But thanks to all my lovely readers and subbies~ I LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH~!!! And please anticipate some future side stories that have yet to come~

Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ <3~!!!!