Intro to Side Stories...

Best Set-Up

Shi's POV

 

 ~|… FLASHBACK …|~

 

"I can't believe you said that I was his noona Doo-doo oppa! "

 

"Well he was the one who referred to you as my 'noona friend' in the first place. So technically it's not my fault."

 

"No matter how I look at it its still your fault. Why? Because you could've corrected him but you didn't!'

 

"Yah, why are we having this conversation at this time? Couldn't you wait until the morning to screech at me?"

 

"Shut up! I'm upset that you let Yoseob oppa call me noona when he's three years older than me." I hate arguing with Doojoon because he's always so chill about everything.

 

Sigh. "If that's all then I'm hanging up, I'm tired."

 

"Oppa, wait!"

 

"What now?!" Talk about me screeching…

 

"Do you think they're going on a date tomorrow?"

 

 

 

 

Doojoon's POV

 

A date? How did she know I have a date tomorrow? "Yeah, but how did you know?"

 

"So they do have a date tomorrow? You know what that means ajuhssi?!"

 

"Yeah, that I now have a yeochin. And who do you think you're calling ajuhssi?"

 

Pause. Silence. "You have a yeochin? When did that happen?"

 

What? "Wait, aren't we talking about me having a date tomorrow?"

 

"Pabo-ya! I was talking about Yoseob oppa and Anie! Who said I was interested in your sudden love life?" Pause. "But I'm curious as  to who the girl is~. Is she someone I know?"

 

Sigh. "Yes, she's someone you know. In fact, you introduced us to each other."

 

"I did? When did I introduce you to… Are you talking about Hye Rin?"

 

"Who else pabo?"

 

Another long pause. "YAH~!! You doo-doo oppa, I'm warning you right now that if you break her heart you're going to have to go through with me. And believe me now when I say that I won't go easy on you!"

 

I'm pretty sure that if looks could kill Shi would've killed me already. Lucky that I can't see her face right now. "Do I seem like that kind of guy to you?"

 

"Yeah. YOU seem like the kind of guy who flirts with anything that moves. But the biggest problem lies in you."

 

"Me? What did I do?"

 

"You're kind of a narcissist. If I hear Hye Rin complaining to me about how you don't pay enough attention to her because you're too busy obsessing over yourself, I'm going to punch your face in so hard that no plastic surgeon can fix that face of yours up."

 

"YAH!! Why is it that everything that comes out of your mouth all threats?! Couldn't you just be like every normal person and congratulate us on our newfound relationship?"

 

"I think you forgot that I'm far from normal. I'm from another planet, remember?"

 

"Yeah, yeah. I remember. Now can you please hang up so that I can go to sleep?"

 

"But oppa~ if you have a date tomorrow then who's going to be my 'love detective' partner?"

 

This girl, I swear. Just then Kikwang walked by. "Kikwang-ah, are you busy tomorrow?"

 

"I don't think so. Why?"

 

Perfect! "How do you feel about going out on an errand for me? Its nothing hard. I think the only difficulty is the person you'll be working with."

 

"YAH!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING DIFFICULT?!!" 

 

I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Yah! Do you really need to yell that loud?!"

 

Kikwang sat down next to me on the couch, laughing. "Hyung, who is it?"

 

"It's your partner."

 

"Oh, can you put her on speaker?"

 

I put Shi on speaker. "Yah oppa, you better send me someone who's more useful than your lame-."

 

"Your so foul-mouthed you know that. Can you at least greet my dongsaeng?"

 

Silence. "Am I on speaker?"

 

"Yup!" Kikwang said. Nice going Kikwang-ah! Hehehe~!!

 

"Yah you pice of doo-doo! You could've told me ahead of time!" Shi was clearing on the other end, causing me to laugh. "Um, sorry for my foul language Kikwang-ssi. I have been trying to improve since I moved to Seoul from America, but Doojoon oppa doesn't help me much. He's so darn annoying!"

 

"Haha! I understand how you feel…"

 

"Shi. My name is Shi. And before Doojoon oppa can say that I'm your noona, I need to know if you're older or younger than Yoseob oppa and by how many years."

 

"Yoseob hyung and I are born in the same year."

 

"AH! Then that'll make  you my oppa. It's nice to meet you Kikwang oppa!" Shi said excitedly. "And I can already tell that you're nicer than Doo-doo oppa by far."

 

"Yah, when am I not nice to you?!" I exclaimed.

 

"Haha, trust me. I am WAY nicer than Doojoon hyung."

 

"I knew it! Sorry Doo-doo oppa, but Kikwang is now my favorite oppa. But down to business. So Kikwang oppa, how do you like the idea of being my 'love detective' partner?"

 

"You're what?"

 

"My 'love detective' partner. It's nothing hard. We're just going to follow Yoseob oppa and Anie around on their date tomorrow."

 

"Ah, so you're Yoseob hyung's yeochin's eonni. I think they're going to some place with fountains tomorrow."

 

"Fountains? They have fountains in Seoul?"

 

"Pabo, did you really not know that?" I said.

 

"It's not my fault I haven't seen all of Seoul in the six years that I've lived here since all I did was work so that I won't be living on the streets in a foreign country."

 

"It's ok Shi. I'll send you some pictures of it, and we'll meet up there." Kikwang said.

 

"Your'e really going to do it?" Both Shi and I said together.

 

"Why not? It sounds fun, and when was the last time I ever did anything that sounds so strangely fun?"

 

"Kikwang oppa, I'm afraid to tell you, but you are now a victim of my weird disease. Sorry not sorry~!"

 

"Yah! You two! If you both want to keep talking then just call each other already. I need to charge my phone and go to sleep. I have a date tomorrow." I said getting ticked off by these two weirdos.

 

"You have a date tomorrow hyung? When did you get a yeochin?"

 

"Right?! I said the same thing!"

 

"BYE SHI!!" I said ready to hangup.

 

"Fine! Bye! Good night Kikwang oppa!" She's lucky I let her even say that before hanging up.

 

"Finally! Time to sleep!!" I got up and headed to my room.

 

"I like Shi." I turned and looked at Kikwang with a look of disgust.

 

"Are you serious Kikwang-ah? You seriously like that alien-like girl who doesn't even like kimchi?" I walked over to Kikwang and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Kikwang I'm telling you this now for your own good: after tomorrow forget that you ever met Shi. I'll introduce you to other girls. Girls that actually do like kimchi."

 

"Hyung, I didn't say that I like her in that way. I was just saying that I like her."

 

"But doesn't that usually lead to something more in the end?"

 

"Hyung, you're over exaggerating. Oh, and can I have Shi's contact info?"

 

"See! You're already asking me for her phone number. Are you sure that you're not attracted to her in that way?" I eyed Kikwang suspiciously.

 

Kikwang rolled his eyes. "No hyung. I told Shi that I would send her pictures of the date site, remember?"

 

"Fine. But I'm telling you now that falling for that alien-like girl isn't a good thing."

 

"Then doesn't that make her dongsaeng an alien as well?" Kikwang asked as he began saving Shi's number in his phone.

 

"Naw, she's pretty normal."

 

"I see. Thanks hyung. Good night and have fun tomorrow." Kikwang said and headed towards his room. "Oh, and congrats on finding a yeochin hyung."

 

"Thanks Kikwang-ah."

 

~|… FLASHBACK END …|~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYO~!! So I'm ending the story here. The chapter before this one was actually the final chapter. This here, well the title kinds of make it obvious. I'm actually done with Doojoon&HyeRin's side story, which is a one shot by the way (click here). I'm still working on the Shi's (me *^.^*) side story but because I'm greedy for attention (jk jk *^^*) it'll be more than a oneshot. I'll let you guys know first when I have it up and running~

 

THANKS TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS WHO'VE BARED WITH ME AND MY LAMENESS~!!! *^.^*

 

Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ <3~!!!!