Second Date Arrangement

Best Set-Up

"Well, its Thursday and we both don't have anything to do, no one to see, no where to go, and we're both bored out of our minds. So let's watch some dramas!" Shi said out of no where

 

"I'm down for it." Anie agreed. "Do we have anymore ice-cream?"

 

"Dunno. Why don't you get your lazy- up and go check for yourself?"

 

"Fine." Anie rolled her eyes and got up off the couch. In the kitchen, she had found her tub of chocolate ice-cream and was looking for a spoon. Just then she heard the opening of 'Bride of the Century.' "Yah~ couldn't you at least wait until I'm back to start?!"

 

"Chill, it's only the opening. Plus, there's going to be a few minutes recap." Shi yelled from the living room.

 

Anie rushed back to the living room situating herself comfortably on one side of the couch as Shi occupied the other side. "Oh my gosh~ I can't even with Lee Hongki~!"

 

"I know right~?! Like, can I just marry him already~?!!" Shi spazzed as Lee Hongki appeared on the screen. "Let me know when it starts, I'm gonna go get me some frozen yogurt."

 

"Yeah, just hurry up." Shi quickly scattered to her feet and dashed towards the kitchen in search of her yogurt. "Eonni~! It's starting~!"

 

"Oh , already?!" There were some audible clangs coming from the kitchen and in the next second, Shi was sitting back on her end of the couch. "Man, that was a lot of work."

 

"Shh! I'm trying to watch Lee Hongki." Anie shushed her eonni causing Shi to roll her eyes.

 

 

~|…22:28 …|~

 

 

"I'm sleepy~" Shi whined when they were close to finishing the 5th episode of the night. "Let's watch tomorrow."

 

"Fine, we'll go to sleep after this episode." Anie was completely immersed into the drama when her phone suddenly rang. Not wanting to miss a single detail, she picked up without looking at the caller ID. "Aye~" She said as she stuck a spoonful of chocolate ice-cream in .

 

"Is this Anie?" Upon hearing the person's voice on the other line, Anie choked on her ice-cream and spat out her spoon. "Ah, are you ok?" Yoseob asked concerned.

 

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just a little surprised that's all."

 

"Surprised? Didn't you see who it was that was calling you?"

 

"Well…about that." Anie ended up telling Yoseob how she was sitting on the couch eating ice-cream while watching dramas and how she was so engulfed that when he called she didn't bother looking at the caller ID, and yadi yadi ya~.

 

"Wow, that's a lot to take in. But I'm glad that you're ok now."

 

"Hehe, I'm glad no ice-cream came out of my nose." Yoseob laughed on the other end of the line. Then it got quiet. "Yoseob? Are you still there?"

 

"Are you by yourself right now?" 

 

Anie looked to her left only to see Shi staring at her curiously. "No, Shi eonni is sitting right next to me."

 

"Ah, noona? I see…"

 

"Noona? NOONA?!" Shi exclaimed. "Who said that I was your noon, Yoseob-ssi?"

 

Silence. "But aren't you my noona?"

 

"I'm younger than you by three years! How does that make me your noon?!" Pause. "Wait, was it Doojoon oppa who told you that I was your noona? Cause I swear, I'll strangle that old man if he did!!"

 

"Eonni…you're being ratchet. And I think you're scaring Yoseob."

 

Yoseob chuckled on the other end. "It's ok Anie-ah. And sorry Shi, it was indeed Doojoon hyung who told me you were my noona."

 

"OH~!!! Doojoon is so going to get an earful from me." Completely forgetting about the drama, Shi pulled out her cell phone as well and dialed Doojoon up. "YAHHHHHH~!!!" Shi yelled in to the phone after a few rings. "You better be prepared to tell me why Yoseob-ssi called me noona!!!"

 

"What are you talking about you crazy girl?! And don't you know what time it is, you're going to wake up your whole neighborhood."

 

"YAH!! You piece of doo-doo!! Yoseob told me the whole story and that whole story started with someone who goes by the name Yoon Doojoon, which is more than likely YOU!!"

 

Anie and Yoseob were quiet as they both we hearing their conversation live: Anie from Shi and Yoseob from Doojoon. "Sorry Yoseob-ah. Once eonni is like this, it's going to take a while for her to calm down."

 

"Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if Doojoon hyung stays up all night cursing out your eonni."

 

Anie got up and went to her room, but not forgetting to turn off the T.V while doing so. "So what were you going to say before I was rudely interrupted?" She asked closing the door behind her she entered her room. She then walked to her bed and sat on it waiting for Yoseob to reply back to her.

 

"Uh…well…" He stalled. "I…I kind of want to see you again."

 

With those words, Anie's heart began racing. "You really want to see me again?" She asked just to make sure that she wasn't hearing things.

 

He hummed in response. "And I think Anseop misses his eomma." 

 

Eomma? Which eomma? After thinking about it some more, Anie suddenly blushed. "Yah, Yoseob-ah. You shouldn't say things like that."

 

"But it's true. Anseop does miss his eomma. He almost misses her as much as I miss her, too."

 

Cheesy lines like those should've made Anie cringe, but when Yoseob says it it was ear candy. "Yah, Yang Yoseob. If you don't stop I'm going to hang up on you." Anie threatened with a slightly reddened face.

 

"Aye~ you're no fun. I was just teasing you y'know."

 

"I know. I was just returning the favor." They both laughed at that even though they don't know what was so funny.

 

"How about another date?"

 

"Eh? Another date? Hmm… I'm not sure..."

 

"Are you saying that you don't want to see me?" Yoseob said in a hurt tone.

 

Anie was quick to react. "Of course I want to see you! It's just that it depends on the day."

 

"How about tomorrow then? You're not busy tomorrow are you?"

 

Anie thought about it. "Nope. I'm free tomorrow. So what do have planned?"

 

"It's a surprise. And it wouldn't be a surprise anymore if I told you, right? But I'll give you a hint: we're going to have a lot of fun in the sun."

 

"Yah~" Anie whined. "What kind of hint is that? You act as though we didn't have fun in the sun on out first date."

 

"That's right. Oh well, just know that this time we're going to have more fun than the last ti-"

 

"Wait." Anie interrupted. "It's quiet now."

 

Silence. "You're right. Do you think they're done arguing?"

 

"Hmm… I somehow doubt it. I have a sneaky suspicion…"

 

"Aesh~ you think too much sometimes. Go to sleep, it's almost 23:00. I don't want to drag around a half asleep panda on a date tomorrow."

 

"Who are you calling panda?!"

 

"You, if you don't go to sleep."

 

"I'm already in bed waiting to go to sleep, but there's this cute puppy that keeps yapping at me."

 

"Then I guess this puppy should hang up now. Good Night kitten, make sure you have many sweet dreams about me."

 

Anie smiled. "Good Night puppy, and I'm pretty sure I'll be having more than one dream about you tonight."

 

They finally hung up after several more minutes of sending cheesy 'good night' messages to one another. Even though this was only the second time that they had actually talked, they already seemed like a couple.

 

The two love birds laid in bed looking at the ceiling basked in darkness, thinking about one another until, slowly sleep overcame their thoughts of how perfect tomorrow's date would be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYO~!! Sorry for the late update. I know I had promised faster updates and all, but I just haven't gotten around to actually writing them. But hopefully, just HOPEFULLY, I'll be able to wrap this all up soon and give all of you (MY LOVELY READERS~ *^^*) the finally product.

 

Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ <3~!!!!