First Meeting: Anie

Best Set-Up

I was the first to arrive even though eonni was driving extremely slow and there was traffic. Knowing that much was actually a relief. Better early than late, I guess. The cafe was actually really nice, especially considering the fact that Yang Yoseob-ssi was the one who picked the location. The waiter brought me a glass of water and studied me for a brief second until walking away and going back to doing his job. 

"Weird fellow, he is." I whispered underneath my breath. And yes, I have a habit of talking to myself. I pulled out my phone from my bag as I took a sip of water from the glass. Eonni gave me Yang Yoseob-ssi's contact information while we were in the car. He was about 5 minutes late and I was starting to get worried. "Should I call him? Wait, that'll be kind of awkward since he probably doesn't have my contact information." I was contemplating out loud and didn't realize when a man was approaching me.

"Excuse me miss." Looking up, I was greeted by the same waiter from before. 

Sitting up straight I replied, "Yes?"

I saw him avert his eyes as I made eye contact with him. "Umm... I couldn't help but notice that you're by yourself. And I was kind of wondering if you're busy after 1 p.m.?" I cocked my eyebrow up at him causing him to blush. "That's when my shift is over. And if possible maybe we can hang out?"

I studied the guy for a brief second. He wasn't all that bad looking. He had long legs, long slender fingers(oh gosh~ he has such beautiful hands!), and overall just good looking. But too bad that I was already in a date.

Smiling apologetically, I replied, "Sorry, I actually have a date today."

He opened his mouth as he nodded his head. "Ah... I see."

Still giving him the same smile I said, "But I don't mind being friends for the time being."

His eyes immediately lit up and I couldn't help myself but to chuckle at the guy. "I'd like that. A lot. Oh sorry, my name is CNU. Or Shinwoo."

"My name is Anie. And it's nice to meet you Shinwoo-ssi." I actually really like this guy. He's fun to watch and easy to talk to.

"Umm... If you don't mind... May I have your contact information?" Shinwoo asked timidly. 

"What if I say no?" His face fell. "I'm just kidding! I'll give it to you-"

"Shinwoo! Order table 5!"

"Ok!" He replied. Turning to me he said, "Sorry. Maybe later?" I nodded and he walked off.

He's cute. But I feel kind of bad for him since I'm not totally interested in relationships at all. Turning my attention to phone once again I realized that I received a text message from Yang Yoseob-ssi. I opened up the text and started reading it. 

Umm... Hopefully this is Anie-ssi's phone that I'm texting. Anyways this is Yang Yoseob and regarding our date... I might be kind of late due to traffic. Hopefully you understand. And if I'm not there in ten minutes then please feel free to leave... I guess?

I smiled at how he ended the text. "You don't tell girls to leave, pabo." I think I might get along with this guy. I was going to reply back to his text, but was restricted from doing so when someone called my name. 

"Anie-ssi?" Looking up and tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, I came face to face with a man with a baby face and dressed up in flower boy attire. He looked more cute rather than manly like Shinwoo-ssi, but regardless he was still rather good looking. 

"Yes? And if I'm not mistaken then you must be Yang Yoseob-ssi, correct?" Why do I sound so professional-like?

He smiled in response and I felt my stomach flip. Is it possible to have such a beautiful smile?

"I'm glad that I'm finally able to meet you Anie-ssi. Here, these are for you." He said handing me a bouquet of flowers

"Thank you." I said reaching for it and smelling them. They smelled like flowers. Of course they would, because they are flowers. 

He sat down across from me after introducing himself. The whole situation was awkward enough as it is and having him sit in front of me was making things even more awkward. Say something Anie!

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S RANTING SESSION:

an update!! I'm in a roll!! Anyways I know it's lacking in so many ways possible but it'll gradually get better...hopefully...

anyways, please comment and subscribe!! It's really appreciated upon!!