What Now: Yoseob

Best Set-Up

I feel like splashing some cold water on my face. Seriously, if Anie-ssi sees how red I am I think I might die of embarrassment! >_< Ah, and also the fact that she was the first one to make the first move. I should've been the one making the first move, now I feel lame. But I don't think I really mind either. Honestly, I don't think I would be able to handle asking her such a straight forward question. How does Anie-ssi do it? Oh wait, I forgot that she's quite a straight forward person herself. 

But her hand... It was small and fitted well with mine. The moment our hands touched I felt something. It wasn't one of those electrifying touches that are in books, it was more of like a... I don't know how to describe it. I do know for a fact that I like Anie-ssi for who she is. I'm also grateful that she didn't hesitate to be herself in front of me. 

We sat there silently sipping on our drinks. Today has been a wonderful day. I wonder what she would say if I asked her out on a date again? Well, it's worth a try I guess, but I'll ask her later when it's time to leave. Oh! Maybe I should get her a small gift of appreciation?

"Anie-ah, let's go somewhere." I said standing up with her hand still in mine. 

"Where are we going Yoseob?" She looks adorable with those big eyes of hers looking up at me like that! Ok, control yourself Yoseob-ah.

Smiling, I told her, "It's a surprise. Now let's go." I pulled her onto her feet and we began walking who knows where. Even I didn't know where we were headed. All I know was what I wanted to give her as a present. 

After walking around for a while, we happen to stumble upon a little shop that sold trinkets and charms of all sorts. "Let's go in here." I said leading her into the store. 

"What are we doing here?"

"I'm getting you a gift."

"Eh? You don't need to get me anything Yoseob-ah!"

"But I want to." I faced her with a pouty face. Please let the aegyo work! I saw the hesitation in her eyes and pouted even more. 

"Araseo! But I'm going to get you a gift as well."

"Deal!" She smiled and let me lead her into the store. It was quite girly inside, almost a bit too sickening. 

"Yoseob, are you ok?" 

"Yeah, I'm ok." I reassured her with a smile. 

"You don't have to force yourself if you're not comfortable in such...a sickening place." The last part she whispered. 

I chuckled thinking about how she agrees with me. "I'll be fine. How about we find our gifts and get out of here quickly?" She nodded and we both went our separate ways. 

After a couple minutes of walking around aimlessly and deep in thought I finally figured out what I was going to buy Anie. I walked up to the lady at the cash register and asked her a question in a hushed tone. After hearing my question she smiled and led me to a different room.


~|... 15 Minutes Later …|~


I met up with Anie outside the shop. In her hands she was holding onto a stuffed animal. So she also decided to go with a stuffed animal. As I approached her, I realized that it was a stuffed puppy. It was quite large in size, probably slightly bigger than my pillow back at home. Around it's neck was a bandana with some numbers written on it.

"Sorry, did I keep you waiting long?"

She shook her head. "No. Here you go, a puppy just for you because you're a puppy yourself."

I took the puppy from her and smiled brightly. I almost forgot that she dubbed me as a puppy. "Thank you, Anie-ah. But what's up with the numbers?"

"Oh, that. It's the date we met each other: today." Oh that makes sense now.

"That's thoughtful." I looked her in the eyes which were also smiling at me. "Now, time for your gift." I turned back towards the shop but stopped suddenly. "Can you hold onto Anseop? I need to get your gift. Oh and also turn around and don't turn around unless I say so, okay?"

She blinked away her confusion and agreed to turn around. I wonder how many times I thought she was cute when doing the simplest things? Quickly I ran back inside the shop and was greeted by the cashier lady from earlier. Surely enough, she had my request sitting on the cashier top just waiting for me. I thanked her again for the tenth time in the last 15 minutes and struggled to get her gift out the shop. The biggest struggle was getting it out the door considering the narrow frame. 

"Anseop-ah, I wonder what's taking your appa so long? Do you miss him?" Nod head. "Aigo~ don't worry. I'm sure your appa will be here soon. Aren't you happy I'm here to keep you company?" Nod head.

Was she seriously talking to Anseop right now?! How cute~!! ≧∇≦ !!! "Anie... You can turn around now." It was hard to see her face since the arm kept blocking my view. Can you guess what it is yet?

"Omo~ I love it Yoseob-ah!" She quickly swiped the oversized teddy bear from my arms. 

Yep. I got her an oversized teddy bear. I don't know what compelled me to get her such a huge gift, but I guess it really all just comes down to how much she was already in love with the thing. She hugged it tightly and squealed excitedly. I would hate to be that big guy right now, but at the same time a little jealous.

"I love it, Yoseob-ah! Thank you so much~!!" She came over to me and wrapped me in her arms also hugging the life out of me. I felt like I was being crushed! Does this girl work out or something?! I was relieved when she finally let me go. 

"I'm glad you like it." I noticed that she was still holding onto Anseop safely even though her arms were already more than occupied by the bear. I walked over to her and relieved her of Anseop. "Shall we start heading back? It's getting late."

"Ok. Let's go Seopie. And Anseop." She may look like a grown up and may even come off as mature, but she was still a child at heart. 


When we arrived at the apartment complex Anie was living in, I quickly got out of my seat to help her get Seopie out from the back seat. It was quite a struggle getting him back there but I'm positive it'll be easier to take him out. And sure enough it was.

She smiled. "Thank you for today Yoseob-ah. I had a lot of fun today. And thank you again for this wonderful gift."

I also smiled back. "You need to stop thanking me every chance you get. Plus, I also had a lot of fun today as well. Maybe a little bit too much fun." I chuckled and scratched the back of my head. "But I would love to go out with you again. That is if it's ok with you."

She blushed lightly but enough for me to see. "I would love to Yoseob. I'm free whenever so just call me."

I nodded. "You should get inside, it's getting dark out."

Slowly, Anie leaned forward and kissed me on my right cheek. Immediately my face flamed up. "Good night Yoseob. Drive safely." I nodded in response since I was speechless at the moment.

I watched her make it safely inside the building before climbing back inside my car. I sat there replaying what just happened. I brought my hand up to where Anie had kissed me on the cheek earlier, my face flaming up again at the memory. Reaching into the back seat I brought Anseop to my face.

"Anseop-ah, I think you might have an eomma soon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYO~!! I'm slowly but surely progressing. And I feel like I need to tell you, my lowlife readers this: I already have the rest of this story planned out. And with that in mind hopefully I'll be updating more frequently. 

Comment, subscribe, and upvote JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ ❤️~!!!!