What Now: Anie

Best Set-Up

Ok, I knew that I was socially awkward, but I didn't realize how bad it was until now. If only I had taken some time to listen to Shi eonnie and learn how to loosen up or at least learn how to talk to strangers without being awkward. Speaking of the devil, she just now texted me. 

'AYO~ so I'm pretty sure knowing you you're probably stumped at what to say. Well, lucky that I'm here, right~?? Anyways compliment him or something, doesn't matter what on but just do it anyways. And skinship is always welcomed~'

I looked up from my phone. 'Is eonnie crazy?! She doesn't really expect me to do that does she?' I cleared my throat. "So, Yoseob-ssi, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Was that a good start?

He smiled at me. "Well, hopefully I'm not too much older than you." Crap, I think I offended him!

"Oh no, I think you're very young looking as a matter of fact." He really did look younger. If eonnie hadn't told me that he was an oppa ahead of time, I might have thought that he was younger than me. "But I honestly don't care about age. To me, it's just a number that reminds you that you're getting older and closer to your due date."

Yoseob bursted out laughing. "Sorry," he said, "but I had never heard anyone say that before. It's quite amusing since I'm hearing something like that for the first time from such a pretty girl."

I blushed. "Is that so? Usually a lot of people critcize me for being so negative when I'm just being realistic."

"Eh? I don't see why they would criticize you for that, really. It's actually  quite true in a way but it all comes down to how you spend those years of your life that really makes it matter."

My eyes widen. "I hope I don't scare you with the way I'm acting now, but... You're actually one of the first person aside from my eonnnie who understood me."

He chuckled. "You're cute, Anie-ssi. I like how you get so worked up over little things."

"But it's true Yoseob-ssi. No one ever understands me, and it makes me happy that someone I just met today didn't disregard my thoughts like some friends that I've known for a long time." I was getting a bit too excited, I can feel it.

"Then I'm glad that I can be the first." Yoseob-ssi smiled and took a sip of water. "Should we go somewhere else then?"

"Sure. But I think with all the traffic at the moment, we should go for a walk to someplace nearby."

"My thoughts' exact." We both stood up from our seats, but I stopped in place when he walked over to me with his arm slightly jutted out. "Shall we be on our way then?"

I slightly blushed and linked my arm with his. "Neh~." I think I can really fall for this guy.

 

~|...16:08...|~

 

I hadn't realized when it had already became so late. All I know is that I had a lot of fun today. After we had left the cafe, we both walked around for a little while and dropped by an icecream shop and got icecream. I probably looked like a fat because I couldn't decide which flavor I wanted, and in the end I ended up buying three different flavors. I just can't help that fact that I love icecream; like I always say, it's never too hot or too cold to eat icecream. But here's probably the most embarrassing part, I wasn't embarrassed at all if I looked like a pig in front of Yoseob-ssi. I mean, it's better that I show him who I really am now then hide it and pay for the consequences later, if there is a later that is. Anyways, after icecream we walked to this really pretty park. I thought I had seen it all but I was wrong. Even though the romantic stuff was Shi eonnie's thing, I couldn't deny the fact that the walk we had through the park was quite romantic. AH~!! And I also found out that Yoseob-ssi was actually quite weird, which I was quite alright with since I think it just adds to his charm. And also because I'm pretty weird myself. And then there's his aegyo~!! I know I'm not much of an aegyo lover but, when Yoseob-ssi did it I melted into a puddle right on the spot, not even going to lie~!! But all the things I learned about him today made me think that maybe we are compatible with each other. 

"Anie-ssi." I looked up at Yoseob-ssi and realized that I was still in my own thoughts when he returned from retrieving us some refreshments.

"Ah, thank you Yoseob-ssi." I took the can from him. 'Caramel macchiato, one of my favorites.' Yes, he got us some canned coffee from a vending machine but I wasn't complaining. "You seem to have great taste. Or maybe you're just really good at guessing."

"Why?" He seemed confused for a second but soon caught on. "Ah, is that you're favorite flavor?" I nodded. "I guess you can say that I guessed. Well, more like it fitted you actually." Wait, did he just blush? No way, he did not just blush!!

"Yoseob-ssi, you don't mind if I...hold your hand, do you?" Ok, you guys might think that I'm crazy asking him if I can do that on just the first date but, there's something you guys should know about me. When I like a guy, I don't hesitate to show him that I have interest in him. When I'm totally in love with the guy, I won't hesitate to kiss him on the spot.

His ears started turning red. "S-sure. I don't mind..." He's way too cute~!! I don't know what to do with him~!!

Slowly, I slid my hand into his and linked our fingers together. His hand was bigger than mine and surprisingly, it was really comfortable. This is actually the first time I ever did skinship with a person I just met but, it felt really good; I felt like I can trust him, like I don't want to ever let go of his hand because if I do I would be a lost puppy. Or in his case, a lost kitten. (He's already dubbed me as a kitten and I dubbed him a puppy~.)

These feelings that I feel for this man right now, I'm pretty certain that they're real. The sparks I see when I look into his beautiful brown eyes, the butterflies I get when I hear his laugh, and even now the nervousness I feel when holding his hand. All this isn't something that I can simply make up even if I wanted to. It's real and it's alive. I wonder if you feel the same Yoseob-ah...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello and sorry if this is extremely lame...I'm really starting to feel all gross since I'm writing this based on how I want it and like 50% based on Anie (character wise). It's...ugh...it's hard trying to make her seem like she's in love or at least starting to because she absolutely hates the idea unless it comes to Yoseob or CNU... But please try to stick around because I plan on making it better, hopefully better than before. And also, chances that their would be side stories coming along the way since I did kind of promise Hye Rinnie that I'd write about her and her precious Doojoonie~. And also about me cause I can't be have my dongsaengs indulge on B2ST and not let me have in on all the fun~ hehehe~

Comment, Subscride, Upvote JUSEYO~!!! I LOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU~!!!!