First Meeting: Yang Yoseob

Best Set-Up

Damn! If I knew there was going to be traffic today I would've walked instead. Now, I'm going to be late and look lame when I show up. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I rested my head on the steering wheel with my eyes closed. If I could wish for a miracle right now, I wish that this traffic could just clear up and let me be on time for my date.

BEEP!! Frightened by the sudden honk, I shot my head up and saw that the gods have heard my prayer. I stepped on the gas happy that I might not be late after all. But that didn't last long, because once again I am stopped by the lines of car.

"Can someone just shoot me already?!" I just couldn't take it anymore. Why did all the bad things have to had happened today of all days? Today was supposed to be the best day of my life in the longest time. But now its all ruined because of this stupid ongoing traffic that has left me going crazy and on the brink of suicide. Resting my head back on the headrest, I closed my eyes and sighed deeply thinking that I should take advantage of this time and get some sleep. But then I thought of the most brilliant idea in the world! First I could get off the highway, then drop by a flower shop, and then make my way to the date destination without being super late!! Aigo~ I'm just so brilliant, aren't I! But first things first, I need to text Anie-ssi that I may be late.

Umm... Hopefully this is Anie-ssi's phone that I'm texting. Anyways this is Yang Yoseob and regarding our date... I might be kind of late due to traffic. Hopefully you understand. And if I'm not there in ten minutes then please feel free to leave... I guess?

I read the text over before pressing the send button. "I just hope Doojoon hyeong wasn't trying to be funny by giving me the wrong number. Now I just need to wait for the next exit and then I'll be on my way... Sounds good." As soon as the next exit was in sight, I rushed out of the traffic, relieved that I was out of there and also that I might not be as late as I thought for my date.

At the flower shop, I couldn't stand still. The whole time I was wondering about my date, how I should present myself, whether she'll like me or not, whether I'll like her or not, what would happen if i liked her but she didn't, or what if it was the other way, or what if we both liked each other. There was so much running through my head that I didn't even hear when the store clerk had called out to me. I payed for the flowers and left the shop. I could've sworn that lady was trying to hit on me, but whatever; I have a date and I don't want her to wait any longer. Who knows, she may have already left for all I know since she hasn't replied to my message yet.

Upon arriving at the cafe that I had set as the location, I saw a girl with short shoulder lenth hair that was talking to a man. "I hope she's the one I'm looking for," I whispered under my breath as I slowly made my way towards her. The man walked off when I was about five feet away. I watched the man walk off before I looked back at 'Anie-ssi'; I noticed that she was looking at her phone. When she smiled, I stumbled a little. What's the meaning behind that?

"Anie-ssi?" Looking up and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, she looked straigh up into my eyes. 

"Yes? And if I'm not mistaken then you must be Yang Yoseob-ssi, correct?" She said rather formally. Must be her business tone.

I smiled in response and noticed something in her eyes light up. That's a good sign right? Hopefully it is...

"I'm glad that I'm finally able to meet you Anie-ssi. Here, these are for you." I handed her the bouquet of flowers that I had hand selected myself.

"Thank you." She said as she accepted the flowers. My heart skipped a beat when she stooped down to sniff the flowers. Is it possible for someone to feel like this from just a simple gesture?

I sat down across from her and it became silent. Now what? What do I say now? What do I do? I DON'T KNOW!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Ranting Session:

So guys... I finally updated after a long time and I would like to apologize for that...heheheh~.... Anyways, I'll try to update often although I don't exactly promise that i would. Please look forward to the next update, and don't forget to comment, subscibe, upvote, and all that lovely stuff!!