Preparations: Anie

Best Set-Up

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey, guess what I just did Anie."

"What? Took a dump?"

Eonni gave me a 'Really?' look. "No actually. I just talked to one of my friends, and we decided that we wanted to set you and his friend up on a blind date next week. And we're not taking no as an answer."

"Cool." I said not really caring about what she just said. I was too emgulfed in the manga that I was reading.

"Cool, I'll tell him that you're fine with meeting up with Yang Yoseob-ssi." Then she left me alone.

One second passed by, then another, and another. "WHAT?!!"

~FLASHBACK END~

 

So here I am sitting in front of the mirror as eonni is doing my hair and makeup. Honestly, I don't understand why I need to be so dresssed up when I'm only gonna go meet a guy that I'll end up rejecting anyways. Eonni is only wasting her makeup and hairspray on me, but whatever, it's her money goin down the drain. However, I am grateful that she let me pick out my own outfit for this event.

"There, all done!" Eonni exclaimed.

I looked up into the mirror lazily and was actually kind of surprised. I'm a plain girl with short shoulder length hair who doesn't wear makeup, but eonni did a good job on everything; she's such an over achiever at times.

"Hurry up and get dressed, pabo!" So demanding...

~15 minutes later~

I was all ready to go, but eonni was being extremely slow. And here she was telling me to hurry up. Pulling out my phone from my bag, I unconsiously looked at my reflection and began checking my makeup and hair.

"I see someone is excited." Startled, I looked up from my phone and saw eonni grinning at me and all dressed up.

"Umm... And where are you going dressed up so nicely?"

Flipping her hair over her shoulder she said, "I'm going out as well."

I laughed. "But you don't have enough game to find a man, eonni."

Eonni glared at me. "Just so you know, I do have game. I just haven't found the right guy yet. And just cause I said I'm going out doesn't mean that I'm going on a date."

"Whatever." I said standing up. "Can we just get this over with already?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

RANTING SESSION by FLASH_shi:

Here's the first chapter of my new story. My plan for this story is to switch from Anie's and Yoseob's point of view every chapter. And sorry if the chapter is kind of short. I promise to make them longer next time, or at least I'll try to anyways.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!