Move in with me?~

Tutor Me

The next morning, I got up like I normally do. I got ready and went downstairs, when I went downstairs the first thing I saw was Yongguk and Daehyun sitting at my couch. I stared surprised at the two males that were conversing on my couch. I knew neither of them hated each other but I figured that Yongguk would be angry with Daehyun for staying here instead at one of the other guys’ place. I walked closer and stood behind them and they finally noticed I was downstairs.

“Morning” Daehyun smiled.

“Seems like you got up with no problems today” Yongguk added.

“Hi to you too” I glared at Yongguk, “Wanna explain why you’re here so early” I asked.

Yongguk shrugged his shoulders, “Just felt like it I guess”.

“Noona” Zelo came in walking from the kitchen and looked at me, “Good to see you’re awake on time” He said. Zelo turned to the two males and didn’t say much, “So…did they tell you” Zelo asked wary.

“Tell me what” I asked confused.

“Apparently someone asked your relatives if they could live with you like I did” Daehyun said, “Even though I’m pretty sure none of the guys knew I was staying with you” Daehyun quietly added.

“What” I said shocked, “Who”. After a brief silence, slowly I started to get a weird sinking feeling in my stomach. “No way…No no no no” I said over and over again.

“Sorry noona I was too tired to tell you last night” Zelo sighed.

“You” I smacked him in the head, “you need to tell me things from now on!!” I yelled at my little brother. I knew Zelo didn’t do anything wrong but I was just surprised and confused as to when did my place become a resting area for my friends. “And you” I turned to Yongguk. “Why are you staying at my place? Your apartment is a 5 minute walk from mine,” I stated.

“Well I felt like if I wanted to be a better tutor and make things more convenient for both of us, I thought I should be a move in tutor” Yongguk said, “Also I told them I’d make sure you study because even when we’re at my apartment you don’t study very well” He added.

“Do all of my relatives think I’m that stupid and I need a move in tutor” I sighed, “This is wrong!!! What happened to the sacred barrier between woman and man, and that they shouldn’t live together until marriage” I exclaimed. 

“Didn’t that wall already break when Daehyunnie hyung moved in?” Zelo asked nonchalantly.

I pretended to hit zelo and turn my attention back to the boys, “Still! This is so wrong” I didn’t know what else to stay because I felt like either way I’m going to have both boys living with me.

“Noona, Daehyunnie hyung already took our only other empty room” Zelo informed me.

“SEE!! We don’t have room for you Yongguk” I said.

“You know we can just room together or one of us can stay with Zelo, if he’s okay with it” Yongguk stated.

“Yeah I’m fine with one of you guys staying in my room” Zelo said, “I think it’ll be fun” he smiled.

“See Zelo’s fine with it so there’s no problem” Yongguk said.

“Fine!” I grabbed my bag and keys, “Do what you want!” I said as I opened the door. I didn’t really mean to have an outburst but to be honest this is a bit much to handle first thing in the morning.

“Where are you going” Daehyun got up from the couch.

“I’m going out!” I said and I closed the door. I walked away from my neighborhood and went to the shopping area. I just wondered around because I had enough on my mind as it is. I wanted to understand what was going on with my life, ever since Daehyun came back I’ve learned that I have absolutely no memory of him what so ever and it made me upset because everyone else has all these memories of him but I don’t. On top of that Yongguk has been acting weird since Daehyunnie has come back, he’s been distant and angry, which is actually rare.

As I continued to wonder, I ended up in an area that wasn’t as crowded and eventually I ended up bumping into someone. I quickly bowed my head and started to walk again. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my shoulder and I turned around to see whom it was. It was the person I bumped into and his group behind him.

“Don’t you think you should say something to me for bumping into me” He angrily said.

“I’m sorry?” I said questionably.

He laughed and shook his head, “Not quite”.

“Can you just let me go on my way?” I asked and slouched my shoulders. I could tell these guys were bad news so I didn’t have to have any respect for them.

“Don’t you know who you’re talking to? Have some respect” A member of his group said angry. I just stood there and didn’t say anything. “You really don’t know,” he asked in surprise. “We’re the ones that roam these streets and we make sure we always get our way,” He said.

I snickered and looked at them, “So what I’m getting is you guys are like little kids” I said.

“Dongyul hyung this girl” another member said upset. The Dongyul, the person I ran into, held up his hand to calm down s. He smirked.

“This can be very simple, just come with us” he said, “We don’t have to do this” He said.

I sighed, “I want to leave” I said. Dongyul grabbed my arm and tried to pull me but I slapped his hand away. “I’m not going to go anywhere with you” I stated firmly. He tried to grab my arm again but I smacked it away and then I smacked him in the face. I glared at him while he cupped his face with his hand and glared back at me. All of a sudden we heard the sound of some people running over and I could see that they were cops.

“What’s going on over here” they said.

“Let’s leave” one of the calmer members said, he grabbed Dongyul by the shoulder and tried to pull him away. Dongyul didn’t move and continued to glare at me. “Come on” the member urged. Dongyul shook off his hand and glared at me.

“This isn’t over. I’ll find you,” He said and with that they all ran and left. Then the cops came over and asked me if everything was all right. I told them that everything was fine and continued to mind my own business.

As I walked I couldn’t help but feel my hands trembling. I knew that I was lucky that the police officers came when they did. If something happened then I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold my own and I would be in serious trouble. I continued to walk around and eventually I got hungry and I went to a food stand. “Ajumma, can I have some?” I pointed the food and she nodded her head and I grabbed the food. I continued to eat and then someone stood next to me.

“Ajumma can I have some of this too” the voice said. 

----

Sorry for the late chapter update!!! I hope you guys like it!!!!