Help me~

Tutor Me

I slumped back into my chair and tried to cover my face as our teacher came back with our tests and he quickly looked at me with a displeased look. He put the tests down on the podium that he used and shot me another look.

“So I have all of your guys tests and im going to start from the bottom of the scores and work my way up” the teacher stated, “Yah yah, Baek MinHwa could you not do better than this” My teacher called me out. The whole class laughed.

“That's zero Min” all my classmates laughed, “Zero strikes one more time”, “once useless always useless” they joked and laughed. I knew they didn't mean anything by it so I just let it go but it was still annoying to hear them say this. I slowly got up from my seat and made my way to the podium and got my test. I grabbed it but my teacher wouldn't let go. He gave me a fake smile, “all students who don't get higher than a C on this test will retake it!” He explained.

I swallowed and looked at my score, it read 60%. I went wide eyed and slumped my way back to my seat and my teacher gave the students back their tests. Once everyone got their tests class was dismissed and one of the students yelled, “Who got lower than a C”, no one raised their hands. “So I guess you're alone Zero Min” Young Jae laughed.

I frowned, “I guess so” I said.

“Cheer up, at least you got close this time” Jongup tried to cheer me up.

“I'll just always be Zero Min Hwa” I growned and I put my head down on my desk.

“Zero Zero Zero” Himchan called, “You're pretty and a good athlete but, you're not very smart or at least not book smart” He stated.

“Yeah yeah I get it Himchan!” I sighed.

“I'll tutor you later Min Hwa-ah don't be sad” Yongguk came over. Bang Yongguk, my best friend, childhood friend, my savor and not but not least, my first love. He never knew because he was as dense as they come so he never knew that I liked him which I'm pretty thankful for because he's been there for me since I was super little so the thought of our friendship breaking because of the fact I liked him made my heart sink more than if he just rejected me.

“ahh thanks Yongguk” I smiled sweetly.

“But seriously this test...”Yongguk said picking it up and looking at my score.

“Hey” I grabbed it and put it in my bag. “I thought you were on my side” I puffed up my cheeks.

“I am” He smiled, “but even I have to pick on you a little bit, Min-ah” He laughed. The rest of the boys laughed.

“I hate you guys” I joked.

“Sure you do” Himchan ruffled my hair and I smacked his hand away.

“Whatever” I laughed. We went through the whole day of school and then finally it was over! This place that was like another version of hell to me is finally over. We all walked home since we lived really close to each other.

“We'll be over in a few hours Min-ah” Young Jae called, “We need to finish our homework before we come hang out with you”.

“Got to get our work done before hanging out with ZERO” Himchan emphazied the “zero”.

“aish” I was about to hit him but Yongguk grabbed my hand.

“Come on” He said.

I lowed my fist and walked over to my house with Yongguk walking behind me, “Where do you think you're going?” I asked, “You're next door” I stated.

“I said I was going to tutor you” Yongguk smiled.

“alright alright come in. My brother will probably be excited to see you anyways” I said, “Not like he doesn't talk about you all the time” I said under my breath.

“What'd you say” Yongguk smiled.

“Nothing” I said sweetly. We walked inside and the second we came in my little brother, Zelo, came rushing to the door and smiled at Yongguk.

“Hyung!” Zelo screamed, “I never see you!” He said. The way I picture Zelo and Yongguk's relationship is a good loyal dog sitting at the door wagging it's tail waiting for it's owner to return and the owner is more than happy to give the dog attention and affection because he loves the dog just as much.

“Yah Zelo-ah, how are you? How's school? Have you been dancing a lot?” Yongguk ruffled Zelo's hair and smiled at him standing right in front of him. Zelo and Yongguk started to talk up a storm and it came to the point where I had no idea what they were saying and just tuned them out. I went to my room and laid on my bed and eventually started to fall asleep. Eventually I could feel my bed shift and someone lightly shaking me awake and calling my name.

“Min-ah. Min-ah~” I heard the voice call, “Min-ah wake up or i'll read through your journal that you keep not so hidden in your desk” I recongized the voice as Yongguks.

“Okay I'm up” I sat up in my bed and looked at him, “Where's Zelo” I asked.

“He said he was going to eat out and go to cram school” Yongguk said. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Yongguk and nodded my head.

“Can we just hang out before we have to study” I asked, “I just woke up”.

Yongguk laughed, “sure”. We just sat there for awhile in silence, “So” Yongguk stated.

“So what” I lightly laughed as I leaned myself against the wall next to my bed

“We honestly don't talk that much anymore” Yongguk laughed, “I don't know much about you now” He said, “Why don't you catch me up” He sat next to me.

“Hm there isn't really much to catch up on, you know my life” I stated, “I go to school, I still practice singing, I come home to Zelo, I fail at school. Hmm yeah nothing new” I laughed.

Yongguk laughed, “I guess you're one person that'll never change” He stated, “Nothing new in your life” He asked, “Not even a boyfriend” He slyly added.

I laughed, “a boyfriend? Me? Don't joke around”.

“I'm not joking around” Yongguk said, “You're nice, fun to be with, a good singer, and honestly speaking from a guys perspective you're pretty hot” Yongguk added.

I blushed at the last comment, “Hm I still don't have a boyfriend though” I stated, “Oh well I guess it's just not my time” I stated.

“Then is there anyone you like” Yongguk asked carefully.

I quickly shook my head, “No nope no one. Nothing. Nope” I tried not to act super awkward.

“Hm” Yongguk nodded his head, “So pretty much this all means one thing to me” He smiled, “You haven't kissed anyone yet have you” He said pointing his finger at me.

I smacked the finger away, “Please...you know I...” my sentence started to trail as Yongguk slowly started to lift an eyebrow at me, “haven't even been that close to someone of the opposite ” I sighed.

Yongguk laughed, “I know. It's because you're just so innocent” He stated.

“Innocent?” I thought, “Me? I thought I was at least a little...knowledgable” I couldn't think of a better word. “I'm innocent” I asked pointing at myself.

“Yeah” Yongguk said, “From head to toe. You show innocence” he stated.

“I'm not super innocent ya know” I said.

“Oh yeah prove it!” Yongguk said. I started to play with my nails and tried to think of something. Yongguk raised an eyebrow amused, “I knew it” He said.

“I'm not!” I said, I got up and move my legs so they were on both sides of Yongguk and I was straddling him, I put my hands on his shoulders. “This isn't what an innocent person would do” I said proud.

Yongguk looked at me surprised, “I uhh” He said.

“What lost for words” I said.

“Min-ah, you shouldn't do this to some guy to prove a point” Yongguk stated.

“You're not some guy” I stated, “You're Yongguk” I smiled.

“Min-ah” Yongguk said. He put his hands on my waist and slowly started to lean in. My eyes started to shift around, not sure what was going on. Yongguk was really close to my lips and I wasn't sure what to do. 

-----

Sorry sorry sorry that this was so late. School has been super busy for me but i hope you liked the first chapter of "Tutor Me"! comment, subscribe, etc :D. Thanks~~