Remember me~

Tutor Me

He was slowly leaning in and my eyes were shifting from left to right. Yongguk was getting closer and closer to my lips and I wasn't sure what to do. He was about to kiss me when the doorbell rang. I quickly got off of Yongguk and got out of his grasp. He looked a little startled from the sudden absence of my body.

“I'm going to go answer the door” I said and I quickly left my room. I went to the door and answered it. I saw Himchan, Jongup and Young Jae standing at the door. “Oh so you guys finished your homework” I smiled.

“Yeah did you” Yong Jae asked.

I laughed awkwardly, “I was asleep until a few minutes ago” I stated.

Himchan shook his head, “What's Yongguk doing? He should be tutoring you, not letting you sleep” Himchan stated. Yongguk came downstairs and looked at the boys a little bit annoyed. “Oh where you sleeping too?” Himchan asked, “Your eyes seem smaller than normal” He stated not noticing that Yongguk was actually glaring at them.

“Let’s just eat” yongguk said, “Himchan isn't it your turn to cook” He stated.

“Ah...yeah” Himchan went over to the kitchen and started to cook, Yongguk just went back into my room and Young Jae turned to me and smirked.

“What” I asked. Young Jae tilted his head a little and lifted an eyebrow, “What” I asked as I sat on the couch.

Young Jae came and sat down next to me, “Oh please, you know I know” Youngjae laughed at me.

“What do you want from me” I growned.

“Do you still like Yongguk” Youngjae smirked, “I know you’ve liked him since you were what 10 years old” Yongjae stated.

“I did, but…I mean I do but it’s hard to tell I guess” I laughed, “Well maybe I’m over it because when I was with Yongguk just now, I didn’t really…feel anything I guess” I said. I just realized that I didn’t feel really anything when I was just with Yongguk. It might be time to find someone else to like, I might’ve just thought I liked Yongguk for so long because I got use to it. I wasn’t sure. Finally Himchan came in to the living room and started to set up the food and Yongguk came down and Zelo came back from cram school and sat down at the table.

“Yo Zelo-ah” Youngjae greeted.

“Hi hyung” Zelo smiled and looked at me, “Noona, you’re awake” He laughed.

“Of course I am” I sat back in my spot, “How was cram school? Does it actually help you?” I asked.

Zelo puffed up his cheek, “It helps me plenty. My grades are better than yours” He stated.

I sighed and looked at my little brother, “You don’t have to bring that up” I sneered.

“Alright alright enough no more bickering” himchan said, “Let’s eat. YONGGUK” Himchan called. Yongguk came down from my room and looked like he just woke up.

“Zelo-ah” He said in a raspy voice, “You came back” He said.

Zelo nodded his head, “I just got back, ah but I heard something interesting at my cram school. Apparently one of the kids that used to live near us is moving back here and is going to go to the same school as you guys” Zelo stated.

“Really?” Jongup asked. “who”.

Zelo tried to think of the name, he sat there with his arms crossed “I’m not really sure” Zelo laughed, “I forgot his name”.

We all sighed and started to eat. We talked about the most random stuff that we could think of and from time to time I would look at Yongguk and it looked like he was having fun talking to the guys and I just sat there. Once I finished I just went up to my room and tried to finish all the homework that I had to do. Eventually I just couldn’t concentrate anymore and I notice a photo album on one of my shelves. I pulled it out and looked at all the pictures that were there.

There was a picture of Yongguk and I when we were about 3 years old and we were playing together at a park. A picture of Himchan and me when he took my color pencils in Elementary school and I was crying. A picture of Youngjae and I during middle school and he was trying to teach me what to do and I was really confused. There was a picture of Jongup and I dancing in a studio. Then when baby zelo first came into the world and I was holding in at the age of 4. There were so many pictures and I just smiled at all of the memories. I flipped through it and then a picture caught my eye.

The picture was taken around the time when I finished elementary school and had little zelo holding my hand and he was on his thumb, Yongguk has his arm around my shoulder and he had his classic gummy smile. Himchan and Jongup were throwing up a victory sign and Youngjae was standing next to some boy.

“Who is this” I asked, I thought I was by myself but I was completely wrong.

“Oh that boy” I heard Yongguk’s voice behind me. I jumped in my seat and I turned around to see all the boys in my room.

“When did you guys come into my room” I asked shocked.

“Just now” Himchan answered, “But boy I haven’t seen this picture in forever, I almost completely forgot about him” He said.

“Who” I asked.

“Oh yeah, he moved away a while ago didn’t he” Jongup asked, “Or maybe he’s still around here” He questioned, “I don’t remember him moving”.

“Who are you guys talking about” I asked.

“Noona even I have no idea. Who is this and is this me! I look so tiny!” Zelo laughed.

“Well I wouldn’t be surprised if you forgot zelo you were like 5 at the time” Youngjae stated, “But Min Hwa how could you forget, you guys were like best friends. You were pretty much attached to the hip for awhile” Youngjae stated.

“Who is this boy” I asked, “None of you guys are answering my question” I stated.

“You really don’t remember him” Yongguk asked raising an eyebrow being really careful, “At all” He ensured.

I nodded my head, “yeah I wouldn’t be asking if I didn’t remember”, “Now why don’t you guys tell me” I asked.

Yongguk looked at all the guys and they just shrugged their shoulders, “His name is Jung Daehyun” Yongguk said.