Talk with me~

Tutor Me

Everyone went home and in the end Yongguk never came over and Daehyun wasn’t home yet. I continued to clean up the mess that the boys left me with. I let out a sigh and continued to clean.

“They could’ve left ZERO trash,” I muttered under my breath. All of a sudden the front door opens and Daehyun walks in looking like he just had the worst night of his life. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him, “Are you okay?” I asked.

Daehyun looked at me and smiled, “Yeah, it’s just been a long night” He said, “What are you up to” Daehyun asked.

I pointed to the trash, “The guys left a little mess behind before they went home” I stated, “And Zelo is back in cram school” I added, “So I need to clean up”.

“Do you need some help” Daehyun offered.

I shook my head, “Seems like you’ve had a long night so I’m not going to bother you”.

Daehyun laughed, “That’s funny, when we were kids and you needed help you’d always ask me,” He said.

“Well things change ya know” I stated.

“Well I guess I can’t really disagree with that,” Daehyun said under his voice. His eyes dropped down to the ground and glazed over.

I was still cleaning so I couldn’t see Daehyun’s expression nor did I hear him. I just cleaned in silence while Daehyun sat there without saying another word. After I finished cleaning I sat down on the couch and just stared at the wall. “Hey Daehyun” I started.

“Hm” He replied.

“Tell me how were things in Busan” I asked. I felt I should know something about Daehyun since I couldn’t remember anything from our childhood.

“Well” Daehyun started to think, “I guess they were alright. I was busy going to school and handling some family matters,” Daehyun stated.

“What kind of family matters” I asked. Daehyun started thinking and he didn’t reply for a while, “You don’t have to tell me. I’m not going to force you,” I added.

Daehyun smiled and nodded his head, “I appreciate it. I’ll tell you eventually”, “Tell me about how you were since I left” Daehyun said.

I leaned back where I sat and thought; “things haven’t really changed that much around here. As you can see all of us are surprisingly still friends. I guess you can say everyone matured more” I stated, “I can’t really think of anything else”.

Daehyun nodded his head, “You guys haven’t changed that much. Most of your guys’ personalities are the same” Daehyun laughed, “Did…you guys ever talk about me” He asked carefully.

I was surprised by his question, “I don’t think we did. We honestly didn’t talk about you till one day I found a picture and you were in it” I informed him.

“Oh I see” Daehyun said a little upset. It took me a little time to realize what I just said and tried to think of a response quickly.

“But the second I pulled up your picture they were so excited to talk about you and remembered everything about you and they remembered a lot faster than me” I informed him.

“Oh, I’m glad the guys remember me” Daehyun smiled, “What about you” Daehyun asked carefully.

I looked at him surprised and I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t want to tell Daehyun that I didn’t remember him. Despite scaring me, annoying me and being weird I didn’t want to hurt his feelings because we were really close friends in the past so hearing that I can’t remember him was probably something he doesn’t want to hear. “I…” I started slowly. All of a sudden I heard a knock at the door and I got up quickly to open it and see who was visiting my home so late at night. When I opened the door I found Yongguk standing in the doorway. “Yongguk” I said surprised, “What are you doing here” I asked.

“I know its late but I’m still tutoring you. I did make you miss class” Yongguk awkwardly replied while scratching the back of his head. “If you’re okay with that,” He said.

“Uh” I said taken back. “I guess, I could use the help,” I said, then I remembered I didn’t want anyone to know that I was living with Daehyun and pushed Yongguk out of the house. “Let’s go study at your place” I smiled awkwardly.

“Sure” Yongguk smiled and I left Daehyun without saying anything and left him alone sitting on my couch. 

----

Sorry for my late upload >.< even though it's the summer time. I still have summer school. I'm still trying to make chapters as fast I can! Thanks for reading!! Comment, subscribe, etc :)