Time to meet me~

Tutor Me

The next day I woke up and with a lot of struggle, I finally got up and went over to my desk. I looked at the picture that was still sitting in the opened photo album. I stared at it and wondered how could I forget someone that was so important to me. It just didn’t make sense to me. The guys kept telling me last night how close I was to this boy named Jung Daehyun. They told me that ever since we first met, we clicked instantly and we hung out all the time, there was even a point where we pretend we were married to each other because we were just so close. How could I forget? Why did I forget? I had so many questions running through my mind and I just didn’t understand how this could happen. After staring at the picture for what seemed like an hour, I got ready for school and left with Zelo.

When I got to school I just sat down in my seat and started to stare into space again. I kept thinking about that picture and when I thought about it, I thought Daehyun looked pretty cute as a kid. I wouldn’t know what he looked like now but he was pretty cute as a kid. I was snapped out of my daze when I felt a hand messing up my hair and I looked up at Yongguk.

“Aish” I fixed my hair, “What are you doing” I snapped.

Yongguk laughed, “You were staring into space for long, I thought that your brain just stopped” He said.

“Well if it did then I guess it was bound to happen anyways” Youngjae said turning from his seat, “She’s lacking a little power up there”.

“Maybe it’s actually off right now” Himchan stated, “she is zero after all” he laughed.

Jongup walked over to my desk and sighed, “Come on guys don’t pick on her so much”, “She got through high school without that many issues so I think that say something” He smiled.

“Yeah but still zero is still zero” Himchan said, “I don’t remember the last time I saw so many zeros” He laughed.

“Yeah Min hwa-ah I hope my paycheck has as many zeros as you got in high school on tests” Youngjae laughed.

I got so mad, I immediately stood up from where I was and all the guys looked shocked especially Yongguk because he was the one that was closest to me. I walked over to the door and opened it.

“Yah what about class” Yongguk asked worried.

“Just say I wasn’t feel good “ and with that I left class. I walked a lot of flights of stairs to get to my favorite spot in the whole school, the rooftop. When I got there I found a nice place to lay down and I closed my eyes and fell asleep. For the rest of the day, I went in and out of sleep and I would listen to people that came and went.

“Oh my gosh he was so cute” girl 1 said.

“Who” girl 2 asked.

“You didn’t see” girl 1 asked, “The new student. He’s like the new hot topic on campus because he’s so mysterious and hot” she squealed.

“We have a new student” girl 2 ask, “now I wish I saw” she whined.

“Well you’ll get plenty of chances later, I heard he was a 3rd year student here” girl 1 stated, “He’s just so cute” she said.

“So he’s in my grade,” I thought to myself.

“So we can call him oppa then” girl 2 laughed.

“Exactly and boys eat that stuff up” girl 1 giggled.

Eventually they talked about something else and I heard Yongguk’s name come up a lot. Yongguk was so popular with the girls and he had his own fan club. Honestly all the guys did, they were hot stuff on this campus. Of course I did too, but I never really paid attention to that because I had plenty of people in that fan club to pick on me because of my horrible grades. I let out a sigh and went back to sleep. Around the time I was going to wake up again, I felt the absences of the sun on my skin and I slowly opened my eyes and I saw all the guys standing over me.

“What are you guys doing here” I asked, “Go back to class”.

“That’s what we should say” Youngjae sighed, “This is one of the reasons why your grades aren’t getting better” he said.

I put my hand over my eyes, “Just let me sleep,” I said.

“You’ve been asleep for the whole day” Yongguk stated.

“Yeah school’s over” Himchan said, “You really are a zero” He sighed.

“Whatever” I groaned as I sat up. “What time is it?” I asked.

“4pm” Jongup said, “Did you at least sleep well?” He asked caringly.

I nodded my head, “I want to sleep more” I whined. Yongguk bent down and had his back facing me.

“You can sleep more as we go home, come on get on” He stated and I crawled onto his back. It was normal for Yongguk to do this for me because this definitely wasn’t the first time I slept through school. They walked home and I would listen to them talk but eventually I fell asleep and I didn’t really remember the rest of the night because I think I slept through the whole night.

The next morning I got up and I looked at the clock it said 9am. I slowly got out of my bed and I walked over to my desk. I looked at the photo album and it was still open except the picture was gone.

“Oh” I said surprised, “where’d it go?” I asked myself. I looked around and I couldn’t find it. I opened my door and went to the stairs. “Zelo-ah, have you seen the picture. I can’t find it,” I hollered to my little brother. With a lack of response, I turned my attention to the living room and saw a figure that I haven’t seen before. “What the” I said under my breath and finally Zelo came out of the kitchen.

“Noona! You’re not ready for school!?” Zelo said surprised, “Well I guess I shouldn’t be that surprised” He shrugged.

I slowly walked downstairs and walked over to my brother, “Who’s that” I asked.

“Oh. Well it’s good that we were talking about him two days ago” Zelo smiled.

“What” I asked confused.

“Min hwa-ah” The person turned around, “You don’t remember me” He smiled sweetly. I stood there dumbfounded. He rose and eyebrow and laughed, “you really don’t remember” he asked. I nodded my head. “Min-ah, it’s me. Daehyun” He showed a big smile.