Startled me~

Tutor Me

I stood there dumbfounded and I stared at Daehyun. He’s grown since he was little; he’s way more charming and mature now. I stood there motionless, I just couldn’t move because he just caught my attention.

He laughed with his hand covering his mouth a little, “What” He asked raising his eyebrows, “You’re that surprised to see me” He asked.

I nodded my head, “You’re…just…so different” I said slowly and surprised.

“I’ve gotten better looking haven’t I” He smirked.

I slowly nodded my head, “In a way” I said. Honestly I thought he was a pretty good-looking kid when he was little now, he’s just a more mature and adult version of who he use to be. “Why are you here” I asked.

“Oh didn’t your relatives tell you?” He asked, he turned to Zelo and Zelo shrugged his shoulders.

“They told me, but I guess I forgot to tell noona” He laughed awkward, he stepped back and tried to cover himself thinking that I would hurt him but I just stood there and stared at Daehyun. “Noona, Daehyun’s going to live with us for awhile” Zelo stated quietly and shrieked a little expecting me to hit him but I still didn’t move.

“Oh…okay” I said.

Daehyun smiled sweetly, “Thanks for letting me stay here” He said, “Are you going to stop staring at me” He laughed.

I snapped out of my trance and I looked at Daehyun, “Oh yeah. I uhhh I need to go to school” I said, “I’m going to change” I looked down and realized I was still in my sleeping clothes, and I started to feel embarrassed because they were a little revealing. I ran upstairs and shut my door quickly. I leaned against my door and I slowly went down and I put my hand on my mouth and my eyes were wide. “Why is my heart beating so fast” I thought. My heart was beating so loud, “Oh my gosh stop” I beat my chest softly. I shook my head and stood up. “I need to get ready for school” I said to myself and I got dressed. I opened my door and I saw Daehyun sitting on my couch still. He turned around and smiled, I got a little embarrassed and quickly walked down the stairs, I grabbed my bag and keys and went to the doors. I was about to open it but Daehyun stopped me by grabbing the doorknob and pulling the door shut. I turned around slowly with my eyes wide.

“You know, you grew up to be quite the looker” He said quietly leaning in, “You were pretty cute as kid though” He smiled.

I backed up to the door and I stumbled a little, “I uhh” I said not sure what to do.

“Also you look cute in those clothes” He smirked, he leaned forward and went to my ear, “But I thought you looked hot in what you were wearing before” and with that I blushed mad red. I put my arms up and covered myself and I was really nervous, I didn’t know what to do.

“Yongguk help me,” I thought to myself. Suddenly the door opened and I stumbled back and I landed into some familiar arms. I looked up and smiled, “Yongguk” I said happy to see my best friends face.

“Hey are you okay, what was that” He asked looking at me.

“Uh” I turned my attention back to Daehyun and he was just standing there smiling.

“Long time no see Yongguk” Daehyun said, “Damn man you’ve gotten more muscular” Daehyun laughed.

Yongguk narrowed his eyes and stared for a little bit, “Daehyun? Jung Daehyun” Yongguk asked.

“Wow you recognized me faster than Min Hwa-ah” Daehyun smiled excited. He grabbed his bag that was close by and closed the door and stepped closer to Yongguk. “Should we go to school” He asked. He walked past Yongguk and Yongguk looked at me again.

“What happened” He asked.

I shook my head, “Let’s go to school” I said. Yongguk grabbed me and looked worried, I slowly slipped my arm out of his grip and started to walk. He sighed and just walked behind me. I walked to school just staring at Daehyun’s back and when I got to school, I walked to my class and I sat down at my seat and then I saw that Daehyun was sitting next to me and he was just smiling and looking at me. I was surprised and I looked around me and looked at him. “Why are you looking at me” I asked.

“I can’t look at you” He asked.

I shook my head, “you can. It’s just weird,” I said.

“Why is it weird, you’re beautiful so you should be use to getting stared at” Daehyun stated.

I shook my head, “I never notice and the only boys I see looking at me are usually….” I was cut off before I could finish my sentence.

“Jung Daehyun!!!” I heard a loud voice and I turned to see Youngjae, he ran over to us and smiled at Daehyun. “When’d you get back” He asked, he was so excited, “I heard from Yongguk that you came back to town and that for some reason you were at Min Hwa’s house but that doesn’t matter, when’d you get back!?” Youngjae asked.

Daehyun laughed, “it’s good to see you too” He said, “I got back a few days ago and I’m officially starting school today” He smiled.

I looked at him and went wide eye, “Wait are you the one that all the girls are talking about” I asked.

“Probably, apparently I’m the newest student here” Daehyun smiled.

I sighed, “it’s going to be a long day”. Youngjae and Daehyun just kept talking and then all of a sudden the door swung open and Yongguk came in and grabbed my wrist.

“We need to talk” He said. He pulled me up and started to drag me out of the classroom. I tried to pull my wrist away and get away from Yongguk because I was actually a little scared.

“We have class soon” I stated, hoping that it would convince Yongguk.

He shrugged it off, “You miss class all the time so one more time wouldn’t hurt” he said nonchalantly. I turned around and looked at Daehyun and Youngjae. I mouthed to them, “Help me” and Youngjae just shrugged his shoulders knowing that he couldn’t beat Yongguk in strength and Daehyun just waved to me. Yongguk dragged me out of the room and all the way through school and up to the rooftop. When he finally let go of my wrist I let out a sigh and rubbed it a little. I could slightly see a red mark around my wrist and I started to get scared for what Yongguk was going to say or do.

“What do you need Yongguk” I asked.

He looked at me, “What happened this morning. You looked terrified when you fell into my arms” He stated, “That wasn’t normal”.

“If that was normal then I’d be a little worried” I thought to myself, “Well I know it wasn’t normal but it was really nothing. I just tripped and freaked out a little” I tried to cover up what happened this morning.

Yongguk raised and eyebrow and looked into the sky, “really you looked really scared to me” He said, “Tell me the truth” He said firmly.

“I am though” I said, knowing that I absolutely wasn’t but if I did tell Yongguk the truth I know he’d explode and go way overboard.

“Are you really” He asked quietly.

I walked in front of him and I looked at him, “I am, you just have to believe me” I said.

“Why was Daehyun there then” He asked.

“He…was just around the neighborhood and stopped by” I couldn’t have thought of anything better to say.  I felt bad that I lied to Yongguk but I knew if I told him that it felt like Daehyun was making a pass at me then he’d probably go punch Daehyun in the face. Even though we’re all childhood friends. Yongguk let out a sigh.

“You looked so scared” He said even quieter.

I smiled, “Thanks for always caring so much. I promise that I’m fine” I said. Yongguk finally looked at me and nodded his head and we went back to class even though we missed the first one.