It's not what it seems like

You caught my heart

Minahs POV

I was so shocked by his sudden actions.

I don't think anyone other than some of my family members (when I were a baby) had been this close to me.

He looked me right in the eyes, bit his lips, and then seemed like he was just about to lean in and let our lips touch.

But before he could get close enough to kiss me, he pulled away, smirked and then explained. 

"That is what a ert does"

He then put on a smile and somehow found my kitchen and went in there. 

I was still standing at the door trying to get my brain to understand what he just did.

I heard him yell from the kitchen in a very sweet voice.

"Minah, If you make me some food then we're equal! ~"

I suddenly got control over my own body again and then walked into the kitchen. "Equal? What do you mean ert?" I wanted to grab him and throw him out of my apartment,  but I would like to hear an explanation first.

"Well, you did get to see me half ." He smirked again.

I walked over to him and then started dragging him out of my apartment. "Don't ever get close to me again, or go near my home ert!!" He tried to defend himself by saying he can't avoid me because he lives upstairs, and that I'm the ert for clearly thinking dirty stuff, but a part from that and pouting, it seemed like he let me throw him out. I literally pushed him out and closed the door behind him. How could a total stranger act like this? He really seemed like a ert, how did he even know my name? I definitely won't ever trust someone like that. 

 

Hoseoks POV

*Outside Minahs apartment right after getting thrown out*

I didn't mean to startle her like that, I just wanted to show her what a real ert is like. I did kind of expect her to react like that, but I really hoped she would make food for me since Jin and the other members aren't home. I wish I could've gone with them.

I start walking up to bts's apartment/dorm.

As soon as I get in I order food,  jump down the couch and turn on the tv, maybe it isn't so bad to be alone afterall.

The other bts member are going to be away for a week though. 

 

Minahs POV

As I checked my calendar, I was happy to see that I forgot we got this week off from school. That meant I could relax for some time. 

That night I watched movie's until 4AM. I love doing things like this by myself,  it feels so special. I know that I won't hurt or leave myself. If a person really existed who wouldn't do that to me eather, I wonder how it would be like? I ignore my thoughts and put my head on the pillow closing my eyes. 

Why care? 

 

*The following tuesday at 4PM in Minahs apartment*

~Ding Ding Ding~

I was in the middle of watching a drama on tv and got suprised by the door bell.

I literally almost fell down my couch. There wasn't supposed to be anybody here to visit me today?

I still went out to the door, and when I saw him standing infront of my door again I got a feeling of dejavu. He looked worried, but smiled softly and explain "I got shut out from my apartment and my keys are on the inside, can I please stay here until the janitor gets home from vacation and can give me a new key? "

I sent him a weird look, "does this look like a hotel?" and I close the door behind me, but the door bell rang again one second after. I sighed and went out to open the door. 

"Don't you have any friends living here? There are other apartmens you know"

He sighed. "I just found out my friend from school doesen't live here anymore, and all my other friends aren't home because it's school break and they went out for vacation." 

He pouted and winked. "Help me please?~"

"No." And after saying that I closed the door and returned to my drama ignoring the doorbell,. He had already been way too close to me, I didn't need anymore of that. Or was I being too cruel not helping him?

*Later that night*

I just figured that I'm missing a few ingredients for the meal I'm going to cook, so I just decided to go out and buy them. 

When I got to the end of the staircase I almost fell because he was lying in the middle of the staircase,  sleeping. What was wrong with this Hoseok kid? 

I decided to ignore him and just went out to buy what I needed, but when I got back he was still lying on the staircase. I tried to ignore it again, and went up to my apartment. As soon as I walked in, I turned around. Maybe I should help him? 

Nah, he's propably faking it. I turned around again. 

But doesen't he need food or water? For the third time I turned around and was heading to the door, but I stopped infront of it. I don't feel like letting somebody like that into my apartment, but I don't like the thought of someone sleeping on the cold hard stairs because of me.

Hoseoks POV

I woke up from a pillow hidding my head.

I sat up on the stairs and looked around, and she was standing right behind me.

She laughed "sleeping on the stairs? You got to be kidding me, what a way of making someone feel bad"

I looked at her with big eyes, "does that mean yes?"

She sighed and turned around. "...Yes, but you have to follow some rules even if it's just for a few days."

I got excited at her sudden change and followed her up the stairs to her apartment. 

"Turn off that greasy smile please, you seem really creepy" she said and looked at me coldly when we got into her apartment. 

I turned down my smile a little, and sat down next to her on the white couch standing in the middle of her living room.

She moved some inches away from me and turned her body towards me. "Okay, there's 3 rules you have to follow. No. 1 don't touch me, No. 2 don't move things around and No. 3 Do what I say" 

I looked at her and nodded, putting on an expression that made her see that I was determined on following her rules. 

"If you do anything ert I'll throw you out immediately!"

I moved almost as close to her as possible at the couch and looked her in the eyes,  "Don't worry boss, I'll calm down my yness"

She quickly pushed me away, "do you wanna make me throw you out already?!"

"Don't worry I was just joking" I laugh and stick out my tounge while looking at her "Don't worry, I'm not a ert and I'm not interested"

"Good for you." She sent me a cold face and looked like she didn't care at all, it was suprising how she let me into her apartment. 

She started walking towards the kitchen and I was about to follow her, bu suddenly really felt the need to go to the toilet that I had suppressed.

"Where is the toilet?"

She stopped and pointed at the direction, "if you go through the first door at the right, it's the first door to the left. It may be the same in your apartment."

I hurried to the toilet, but right after taking care of my business out there. I noticed something. 

A pair of were lying on the floor, I started blushing uncontrollably at the sight. Why didn't she move things like this away from the floor. Especially if a guy is coming over...

I calmed myself down, and went out to the kitchen "what are you making?~"

Minah just looked at me for a few seconds, "are you always like that?" I tilted my head, "like what?" She sighed, "nevermind."

*At 10PM that night*

"The guest room is right there, theres a bag with boy clothes if you need it." She pointed towards a door facing the way she told me to turn tight earlier. I hurried into the room closing the door behind me. A bag with boy clothes was standing at the corner of the room beside a bed, the only other things in the room were a closet against the wall facing the end of the bed, and a night stand on the right side of the bed.

I went over and looked in the bag. Why does she even have guy clothes?  Maybe she has a boyfriend? Wow, for some reason I didn't expect that, but we still don't really know each other. After changin into a light blue t-shirt and a pair of black shorts who almost covered my knees, I went out to the living room again.

Minahs POV

After Hoseok went out to change his clothes I also did. I changed into an oversized t-shirt and some shorts, and I put my long black hair up into a big bun. It does feel really weird to have him sleeping here when we aren't really friends, or I think we aren't friends,  it seems like he thinks everyone is his friend. I laughed to myself, but suddenly Hoseok was in the living room, staring at me sitting on couch laughing silently. 

He looked at me with wide eyes, and started acting like he was really suprised, while pointing at me.

"SHE SHE SMILED!"

I threw a pillow at him,  "ert!" I didn't know what else to call him than that.

He just pouted and sat down beside me, but then changed subject. "Are you going to watch a movie?"

"Yes, but you can only watch it too if you stay silent."

He nodded, and I started the movie.

He started commenting on things in the movie, and at first i hit him and shhh'ed on him, but after watching 3 movies I started actually enjoying his comments. I didn't know that he liked movies as much as I do. 

When we got to the fourth movie I didn't realize how scary it was before I started it. When a man was about to slaughter another man I screamed, and without thinking hid my head in Hoseok's chest. It was very soft and warm, and he smelled suprisingly good. When I realised what I was doing, I quickly pulled away and faced the tv screen again.

I could feel him looking at me. "It's okay if you're scared, I can help making it less scary."

I turned my head and looked at him, and I burst out laughing. I had never in my life seen anyone make such a face before, he was the wildest derp.

Just when I stopped laughing he looked at me while making the same derp face asking, "what? You don't think I'm a y ert?"

I started laughing again and he laughed with me, it took me a while to calm down again, but I was somehow thankfull for his ability to make me laugh like this.

"Wow, you almost seem like you really didn't laugh before."

"I haven't really had anything to laugh about." He looked at me and raised an eyebrow,  "why?"

"I don't know" I answered and continued watching the movie. 

Hoseoks POV

Minah fell asleep on the couch after the last movie ended.

I felt like a ert for thinking so, but she looked like she actually had a pretty nice body.

But she also seemed cold lying there in shorts, so I searched the house and quickly found a blanket I could cover her with. She looked really peaceful while sleeping,  I almost felt like lying down beside her, but that would just be weird for us both, and then she would probably really think I'm a ert,  if she doesen't already.

I bend down and placed my face really close to hers, "now you can't push me away" I softly whispered.

*The next morning*

First when I opened my eyes I felt really tired, but then the door bell rang.

~ding ding ding~

Kidohs POV

It's pretty early to arrive,  but I did already sent her a text a hour ago saying that I would be here now.

It's been some  time since we last met, she may even be suprised at how my appearance changed over the last year.

The door opens, and a guy only wearing underwear, scratching his head like he just woke up, appears in the doorway.

 "Who are you!?" I yell.

I suddenly see Minah standing further behind him.  "Didn't I tell you not to walk around only wearing underwear!!" She looked like she just woke up too.

What the hell is going on.............?

 

 ----------------------------

And suddenly Kidoh turns up, 

Thanks a lot for reading, subscribing and/or upvoting

I'll practice on making chapters longer and try to update soon :3