My heart did not just skip a beat

You caught my heart

Hoseok who's still shocked from what I just said is not moving. so in the inch of a second I pull the blanket over us, hiding us complete from the startled Jimin and V.

"I... It's not what it looks like, just, just leave!"

Even though he knows that we can't see it, V makes a face showing his disgust, "we're not even going to ask again." He grabs Jimin's arm, "come on, let's go." they walk out of the apartment, and we can hear the front door slamming behind them.

While we are still lying in the darkness made by the blanket covering us Hoseok puts his hand on both of my shoulders. He's gotten used to the darkness, and looks me in the eyes. "Did you..." He bites his lip, "Did you just say arranged marriage?"'

"Yes... But don't worry, I told them that It will be over my dead body, and that I'll never go through with it." Hoseok pulls away, and mover his upper body out from the cover of the blanket. As he just lies on his back staring up in the air for a while I also move away from under the blanket. 

His question takes me by surprise "Are you sure about this?" 

"What do you mean sure?"

He turns to face me, "Sure that... That you can get out of it?"

I place my hands on his cheecks, and while gently caresing them with my thumbs, I look into his eyes.

"To have known you for this short amount of time, and even though our relationship is still at the beginning stage, nothing has felt more right, than to stay with you." I peck his lips, and for a few seconds he looks me in the eyes.

He kiss me, very passionately.

Seokjin's POV

Kidoh fall down from the bed, and land on the floor with a loud bumb. He quickly gets up, "eh eh, I can explain." He's sweating and and stutter as he speak.

Seokjin as well, gets up from the bed, just with the exception of hitting the floor first. "There's nothing to explain. Mom, there's something I need to tell you." He looks down at the floor for a few seconds, but then raise his head up, and look directly at her. "I'm gay." 

His mothers eyes get a little teary. She takes a few steps towards him, and then put both his hands in hers. She looks at her son's beautiful face, and smile "I know."

Seokjins face turns from serious, to shocked. "When? How? Why didn't you tell me?" He starts to cry lightly "Do you know how hard it's been on me? To hide this?" She hugs him tightly, "I just sensed it, since you were younger. But I wanted to wait until you felt comfortable with telling me." They stay like this for a while, but Seokjin then pull away. He grab Kidoh's sleeve "this is my boyfriend." Kidoh is shocked by the sudden announcement, but kind of expected her mom to already know since they kissed. His mom hugs Kidoh, "please take good care of my boy." He hugs back, "of course."

Minah's POV

The next morning all 4 of us are sitting around the kitchen table, eating our breakfast almost in sync with each other. Hoseok and I keep on avoiding Taehyung and Jimin's eyes after being busted. Hoseok suddenly breaks the silence, "why are you guys home now?" Taehyung talks with his mouth full of pancake, "we're not leaving until tomorrow, and went out together yesterday, to have fun." Unlike Taehyung, Jimin finish chewing on his food and then ask, "but why did you not leave yet? And Minah aren't you visiting your parents now that we have vacation?" Before any of us get to answer, my phone starts ringing. I look down only to find out that it's my mom calling, "sorry, I have to get this." I get up, and walk to my room. I can't believe they wont take a no for a no, I'm not gonna leave Hoseok, but I know they wont ever accept him eather... I press the green sign on the phone, and put it to my ear,

Mom#After your rude behavior last time, you're lucky that we still want to go through with this.

Minah# Huh? Lucky? Who, me? You're trying to put yourdaughter, who doesen't want to have anything to do with you; up for arranged marriage? 

Mom# We need to continue our blood line. Why is that a problem? do you already have someone you like?

Minah# N.. No, it's just that... I don't want to marry a stranger. I'm gonna hang up, I have to go.

Mom# Where are you going?

Minah# Why?

Mom# Can't I even ask my own daughter that?

I mumble to myself "It's the first time you ever asked that"...

Minah# I'm going to the oba mall with some friends today... bye

I hang up without even hearing her out.

I walk back to the table, and smile at the others. I take my place at the table. "Should we go to the mall today?" Taehyung coffs with his mouth full of food. "Eew!" Hoseok can't hide how disgusted he is by the young boys action, and hands him a paper towel. Taehyung swallows and quickly bottoms his glass of water. "Like the mall mall?" I send him an odd look, "yeah? the mall mall? The Oba mall" 

He clashes his two palms together and keep them there. A excited smile appear on his face, "how about we go to the amusement park instead?" I sit back in my chair, "I don't have money for neather the fare, or the ticket to the park." "And I don't even have money to pay for you..." He mumbles to himself. Hoseok, and Jimin gets up. Hoseok grabs Jimin's arm, "ah, Jimin!" He covers his forhead with both palms "That dance class today! Are you still going?" "Yeah, but what about the mall then?" Hoseok pouts at me, "Sorry Minah, but this is by a coreographers and dancer who's really really good, I have to go." I get up too, and walk over to him to pat his head. "Of course it's okay, I'll see you later then." I turn my head and look back at Taehyung, he is biting his nails, but quickly stops. "yeah?" My face light up, "let's go! Just the two of us then."

"eh, okay..."

*Arriving at the mall*

Taehyung's POV

We're not really gonna run into her right? I mean I told her I wouldn't show up... But she kept on insisting that she wont leave until I'm here. And the troubles my parents will put me in if I don't show up... "Wait!" I have an idea!

"wait?" Minah stops and stares at me. "Should we not start with ice cream?" 

I grab her arm with both hands, and make the cutest face I can come up with. "Minah~~ Can you please do me a favor?" giggling at my cute face she answers "depends what it is?" I pull her away from the mall entrance since we're in the way of people, and lead her to a bench. "there's this woman..." She stares at me, and lifts one eyebrow "woman?" "No, not only woman, but also my parents.. They're are trying to set me up for arranged marriage, and they wont leave me alone. The mom of the girl is here today, waiting for me... She's insisting that I should show up, and I might get in trouble with my parents if I don't... Could you please~ pretend you're my girlfriend.." He unites is hands covering his face, and let one finger point up between his eyes, "for a day?" She looks confused, but agrees.

"Since it's only pretend, but what should I do?" 

"Okay! Outside the restaurent, we should pretend to kiss, so that she can see it, and then we walk in hand in hand, and I tell her  'sorry, but as you can see I'm already taken'" She sighs, "okay then" I lift one fist up the air "fighting!" Following my action with her fist she too says it "Fighting!"

I take her hand, and lead her. It's so soft, and warm, and it matches mine suprisingly well. I spend the way to the restaurent thinking about her hand, but when we reach our destination I spot the woman sitting at a table inside. I quickly turn Minah around and lean in as close to her lips as possible. I can feel her breath on my lips, and for some reason my heart starts beating. Her eyes looking into mine also makes me nervous, so I focus on her nose. I would be lying if I said I didn't for 1 second, want to kiss her.

aish! My heart did not just skip a beat! I am mentally slapping myself while I try to calm down.

After a bit, I take her hand, and we enter the restaurent together. Walking directly up to the womans table. Minah suddenly stops almost making me who still has a tight grib on her hand, almost stumble. I quickly bow to the woman, but only get to whisper half a word into Minah's ear, before the woman gets up. A bright smile appears on her face. "Oh, my, god! Minah! You should've just showed me the guy you dated! It's him! Then everything is perfect." Minah pulls her hand out of mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it is short, and sorry it has taken me forever. I just felt like it would be better to post this short bit now, and start the new chapter.

Thank you so so so so much for reading <3

I'll completely finish this story very soon, ande will work on the next chapter quickly too~~

and btw The reason Taehyung knows how she looks, is because she's a friend of his mothers, so he's seen her before.