Do I...?

You caught my heart

BANG

I felt the shock travel through my body after the sound of the gunshot was heard.

Right now im this moment when Hoseok is this close to me, I'm scared of what might happen.

Hoseok brought his lips so close to my ear, that his warm soft breath almost tickles me, but this is not a moment to be laughed in. He whispers in my ear, "I saw a man holding a gun, pointing it at the other people out there, we have to call the police, now."

His body is so close to mine that I couldn't not, touch his thigh too as I pulled my phone up from my pocket.

His face seemed lightly blushed, but in the moment there was no time to think any further about it. I quickly call the police, and inform them about what is going on.

The police# Don't worry, we're on our way, you have to stay where you are and keep silent.

Right as he finished his sentence the door got pulled right open. A man holding a gun, with wild eyes is standing in the opening. 

"What are you doing in there?!" He yells. Hoseok turns around to face the guy, while hiding me behind his body. He quickly grabs my hand and hold it tighly, while hiding it behind his back also.

The man grabs Hoseoks arm, quickly before the man get to pull him, any closer he pulls his arm out of the mans grib and hits him with a fist right at his cheekbone. This makes the man fall backwards and grab his face in shock. Hoseok quickly pulls me out of the room and we run into the hall where to our shock, Seokjin is sitting on the floor, holding Kidoh who is covered in blood. Without hestitating I quickly run over to Seokjin, tears fill my eyes as I see Kidoh lying unconsciously like that. 

"Kidoh! No, you can't be like this." I lightly shake him. I finally notice the shocked expression on Seokjin's face.

Hoseok walks over to me too, he sits down besides me and tryes to feel Kidoh's pulse to see if he's still breathing. But the man who shot kidoh walks over to us and grabs me, pulling me away from Kidoh and the others. He holds his arm around my neck while holding the gun to my head, making me unable to move.

"What are you doing?!" hoseok yells.

"Oh, is this your girlfriend, young boy?" He laughs. "It would be sad to lose her like this wouldn't it."

"Don't hurt my friend!" He yells. "You will regret it!!"

The man laughs again.

"Hoseok help!" I start to cry, I'm scared for my life, I don't wanna go like this.

Hoseok slowly walks closer to us. "Take me instead then!"

The man smiles a crooked smile, "Too late."

He's about to slowly pull the trigger, when suddenly a police man from behind me pulls him away, making the gunshot fire upwards.I fall to the ground, and Hoseok walks over to me, he pulls me in, close to his chest. The feeling of his warmt makes me feel a lot better.

*At the hospital*

Seokjin looked at me with crazy eyes "The man just randomly shot Kidoh, I can't even understand what happened." I pat Seokjin on his back, "he's going to be okay, don't worry." I didn't tell Seokjin about how scared I am, Kidoh is such a close friend of mine.

Hoseok came out in the hallway me and Seokjin were sitting in.

"Don't worry, he's gonna be okay, he just has to rest for a couple of weeks now." He smiled brightly. 

All 3 of us wen't into the room Kidoh was assigned to, but he was still sleeping. 

"I'm gonna stay here until he wakes up." I told the others determined on staying. Seokjin crossed his arms, "I'm gonna stay here too, I can't leave a lady alone  at night." Hoseok pouted, "I'm gonna stay too then" He imitated Seokjin's voice "I can't leave a lady alone at night with a guy like this." Seokjin actually laughed a bit before turning serious again, "but do the doctors know when Kidoh is gonna wake up then?" 

"They excpect him to wake up tomorrow." Hoseok answered.

"Oh, okay, and btw the're some spare beds here, I'm gonna ask the doctors if it's okay for us to use them." Seokjin went outside to the hallway again.

After getting the only 2 beds besides the one Kidoh is using in the room ready, we decide to play truth or dare.

"so~ Minah do you or have ever had a boyfriend?"

I stick out my tounge, "No."

"So you haven't had a first love ever?" Seokjin curiously continues.

"Well kind of." both boys laughs a bit, "when? How? You have to tell us because you picked Truth."

"It was when I was very young, I don't even know if I can call it a first love haha~ But there was this boy who I saw everyday on the playground I went to near my house. We used to smile at each other, and one day he suddenly walked over to me and gave me flowers he himself had plucked, and then ran away. After that we talked a bit, one day he kissed my cheek and ran away, but after that I never saw him again."

"What a cute story." Hoseok sad and stuck out his tounge at me.

"Now it's your turn Jung Hoseok." I said in a cute voice.

Hoseok looked from one corner of the room to the other, "I pick... truth."

"Did you have a first love."

Seokjin interfered, "I'm pretty hungry, Minah come with me out and buy some food." He grabbed my arm, and before I could say no he pulled me out of the room.

*Later that night, when Minah suddenly woke up*

I get shocked. When i open my eyes, I stare right into his.

I have no idea how he ended up in my bed, but since it's a one person bed, we are lying pretty close, almost to the point of feeling his nose against mine. The only reason our bodies don't really touch is because we each are wearing our own blanket.

I don't think I've ever seen eyes as beautiful as his, even though the room is all dark, his eyes seems to sparkle. 

I don't know for how long, I think at least a minute went by with just staring into each others eyes. He slowly started moving his face closer to mine, he bit his lower lip. Our lips are only seconds from touching

SLAM

I quickly sat up, and noticed the book lying on the floor, and Kidoh sitting in his bed staring at me weirdly. He must have hit the book by accident while sitting up in his bed.

*The next day on the way home from the hospital*

"Since Kidoh got to leave on the one condition of getting a lot of rest, it's better if Minah move into our dorm and I move in with Kidoh for now." 

"Sure, if Kidoh is okay with that." Kidoh is about to say something, but Seokjin covers his mouth with his hand, "It's okay, look at me as your servant." He laughs, and Kidoh, Hoseok and I laugh too.

*"Moving" into the dorm*

Seokjin helps me carry my suitcase up the stairs.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to." Seokjin smiled, "but I wanted to." He said this just as we went inside the dorm, so some of s must have heard it. One boy, with dark hair and small eyes (but a really cute smile) started by saying, "Sigh, he's playing gentleman again." He was followed by another member with orangeish hair, he made a disgust face and turned to me "don't believe him, he's not really like that." both of the boys laughed together. Seokjin then interrupted  "As you can see, I'm a really respected hyung." He smiled and laughed a little.

"Thanks for letting me stay and all." I smiled lightly, "but where am I gonna sleep?"

Seokjin placed my suitcase in the middle of the room, and looked up, but before he could answer a tall guy with blonde hair walked in. "Hoseok's room where else." He smiled an eye smile, but beforehe could say more Seokjin pulled him out of the room. 

I blushed a bit. why am I blushing? We're only friends, I don't feel like that towards him, I don't feel like that towards anyone again. Yesterday was an accident. Interrupting my own thoughs someone suddenly tied their arm around mine, it was Hoseok. you're gonna sleep in Seokjin's room, and then he's gonna sleep with me in my room. 

After getting settled I started exploring Sekjin's room a bit. He has a lot of pictures of him and the members, and ti seemed really cute. He's also very neat, everything seems to has it's place and there's no mess. As i opened one of his drawers I found a book, I propbly shouldn't look in someone else's things like this but I'm too curious. I opened the book and a picture fell out, it was of Hoseok and a girl. I sigh, they look very close in the picture, does he have a girlfriend? I put the book back in it's place and sat down on the bed. I think I have to go take a walk in the park. I grabbed my umbreally and walked out of the dorm telling the others I was going for a walk. 

suprisingly Hosoek didn't follow me. Now that I think about it he often does follow me, it almost seems like he likes me. I squinted my eyes, it would make sense if he did. As the sound of the rain falling on my umbrella got louder I suddenly for the first time wished for someone to be here with me, Hoseok. 

i started walking back towards the dorm, and kept on thinking about how I felt. Right as i get to the building we live in and ask myself,

do I... Iook up.

Like Hoseok?

As the words hit me, I notice Hoseok standing by the wall of the house. A girl is standing infront of him leaning very close to him, it almost seems like their bodies are touching. It's the girl from the picture.

I drop my umbrella, shocked from the sound Hoseok turns his head to look at me.

________________________________

Sorry I'm such a slow biatch lmao 

thank you so so much if you're still sticking with the story, it makes me so happy to know that someone reads what i write *0*

I'm gonna keep on trying my best~