A comforting feeling

You caught my heart

Minahs POV

I was sure Kidoh would misunderstand this situation, I mean who wouldn't? 

Kidoh was just staring at the half boy.

Hoseok quickly ran into the guest room, that he slept in last night.

Kidoh sent me an odd look.

"Who was that?" He looked kind of worried while asking.

"Emm... It's a long story, come in then I'll explain."

Kidoh and I used to go to the same high school, but he went to America to study, and I went to college. We were used to being together most of the time, so our relationship got kind of weird after not hearing from each other as often as we used to. But he is the closest thing I have to a best friend, and when he got back from America, his apartment wouldn't be ready to move into yet, so I promised him he could stay here for a couple of days. 

Aish, how could I forget that he would come over today!?

*After explaining to Kidoh why Hoseok was at Minahs apartment*

"So he isn't your boyfriend?"

I sigh and look at him as if he's stupid. "does my explanation make it sound like he's my boyfriend?"

Kidoh shrugged his shoulders and stuck out his tounge,  "I feel like even if you had a boyfriend you wouldn't tell me." He then gets up from the couch we're sitting in, and mess in my hair with his hand. As if my hair weren't ruined enough from sleeping with a bun. "Ya, oppa! " I get up and mess his hair up too. He looks at me and smiles softly,  "you and you're revenge when I tease you."

"By the way, if that guy is sleeping in the guest room where am I sleeping? "

"Oh, I'll tell him to use the couch if he doesn't have anywhere else to go, you probably didn't eat so you can go make yourself some food and then I'll go in and tell him."

I went to the guest room and knocked the door.

After not getting any answer I just went inside. Hoseok was sitting at the bed fully dressed looking at something on his phone. He looked at me and smiled, putting the phone down beside him on the bed. 

"I'm sorry, I forgot I wasn't home." He looked down and laughed, then looked at me. "Who was that? Did you explain to him why I'm here?  Should I leave or can I stay 3 more days?"

I like that he actually asked me if he could stay.

"It's a very close friend of mine, I just explained what happened to him. You can stay a few more days, but he is staying here too so you have to use the couch to sleep on."

Hoseok just nodded, but then seemed like he tried holding his laughter back.

"What?" 

"I didn't notice until now, but your looks really funny" he then bursted out laughing.

I laughed a little too, "are you being serious right now?" 

"I'm dead serious right now,  can't you see that?" He pointed at his own face and made a really funny serious expression. I started laughing,  "you're the weirdest kid I have ever seen."

"Kid? Aren't I older than you? I'm 20." 

"Oh, I'm 19, but I think it's clear who acts like the youngest one among the two of us."

He got up and ran his hand through my hair messing it even more up, "call me oppa." He sent me a eye smile, and before I could say anything he went out of the room. 

"Don't expect anything." I Mumbled to myself.

*Later that night*

Kidohs POV

 Kidoh looked Hoseok in the eyes.

"Are you really going to take the last coke?"

Hoseok firmed his grib on the coke, but couldn't take it because Kidohs hand also had a grib around it.

"why wouldn't I take it?"  

Kidoh started laughing, "It's not like we're battling about it, can't you just give it to me?"

"But I want it." He pulled the coke out of Kidoh's grib, "and now it's mine." Kidoh then tried to take it out of Hoseoks hand, but Hoseok ran into to living room. 

By a accident while they were fighting for the coke, they both fell down on the couch,  Kidoh on top of Hoseok. This was probably the closest he had ever been to another guy,  and it made him feel uneasy. 

Minah walked into the room, "so when will you guys start dating?" 

Kidoh hurried and got up from the couch running away with the coke.

Hoseok got up too, "never" he said and then ran out of the room.

Hoseok and Kidoh seemed like they had fun fighting with eachother about meaningless stuff, so that wednesday night went fine, and the next day as well. (Except for Hoseok and Kidoh messing up Minah's home)

*The night till friday* 

"So when are you going home?" Kidoh looked at Hoseok.

"Tomorrow" Hoseok smiled, "why? Do you wan't to be alone with Minah?"

Minah hit Hoseok in the head.

Kidoh laughed, "I was just curious."

All 3 of them were sitting on the couch, and Kidoh got up. "So should we watch a movie?" 

Minah and Hoseok agreed, and Kidoh picked a movie to watch.

The movie is about a man who is madly in love with a woman, and the woman eventually gets feelings for the man too. But because of the mans past he is getting hunted by people who wants to kill him, so he has to keep distance from the girl and lie to her about his feelings.

Minahs POV

The movie got to a scene where the man almost died from getting beaten up, and the woman found him in his apartment and took him to the hospital, on the way there the man was almost dying in the ambulance. 

Minah could feel her eyes getting wet but tried to hold back the tears. 

suddenly a drop hit the floor, and Hoseok noticed.

He put his arm over her shoulder.

It felt comforting, so for once she didn't push him away.

*24 hours later Hoseok was in the dorm with the other bts members*

Hoseoks POV

"Hyung~ why did you come out from a girls apartment today?" V raised an eyebrow while asking.

"I lost the key to the dorm, it's a long story, don't misunderstand." I stuck out my tongue. 

Jimin came into the room and sat down beside us "uuuh Hoseok hyung you're getting ladies huh?" He laughed.

I hit him, "you think you're funny, huh?"

"Do you like that girl?" V Suddenly interrupted,  sounding a little more serious than before.

"Noooooo" I started laughing, "I don't even know her." Jimin smirked, "Don't lie!" 

I got up, "I'm going for a walk" I stuck out my tongue at the both of them.

I don't even really know Minah that well, she just somehow caught my interest. It seems like there is a lot more to her than you can see, and I really do enjoy teasing her, her reactions are kind of cute. But Kidoh, he's just plain weird, how is there a person like that? 

As I got out of the front entrance the rain almost soaked me in a few seconds.  I was about to run back to the entrance to go up and get an umbrella, when I saw her

Minah was sitting om the bech on the right side of the big building, and Kidoh is sitting beside her, wrapping his right arm around her.

Even though it's raining,  I can see her tears through the rain, what do I do now?

 

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

I got sick so the update isn't as long as I wanted it to be xD

I'll try to improve and get better~

Thanks for subscribing and/or upvoting cc: 

I'll update soon ♡