If he choose her...

You caught my heart

I'm gonna try and write this chapter a bit differently from how I wrote the others, please tell me in the comments what you think. As I'm still only getting really started on my writing, I'm gonna try some different things to make this fanfic as good as possible. But I'm also working on two other jhope x you fanfics wich I will publish soon I hope, so please keep updated with what I publish if you're interested cc: and thank you so much for reading

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

 

Hoseok looks back at me a playfull smile forming on his lips, he starts to laugh "Didn't you say you woudn't play anymore pranks on me?" he pokes me on the shoulder and stik his tounge out at me. He turns and leaves me alone by the wall, and walks over to peek down the street to see if the man chasing us is still there.

I just stand awkwardly for a few seconds, thinking about what just happened. Is he really that blank? I laugh to myself, as expected from the ever so playfull Hoseok who doesen't know when a girl is serious.

He turns around and jump the few steps back to where I'm standing "I think he's gone, come on, let's hurry home." He starts walking, and I follow after. I have to find a way to seduce him... I need some fun back in my life.

Minhee and Hoseok arriving at the dorm

Hoseok's POV

Hoseok walks right in and drops himself on the couch right away, letting his legs rest on Jimin's lap. "Feels so good to be home." He stretches his arms and almost hits Jimin in the head with his hand. "Eyy hyuung, I'm sitting here too~" Jimin pushes Hoseoks legs down. Hoseok then gets up and places himself right beside jimin on the couch, he pinches both of his cheecks and talks in a helium voice "did you miss meeee?" Jimin removes Hoseoks hands from his face and starts to laugh very loudly, "Ya! Hyuuung!" Hoseok gets up, "Jiminie, remember your smile is my favourite, keep on smiling." He then blows him a kiss and leaves Jimin to sit and cringe by himself.

As he walks towards his own room, he passes Minah's not fully closed door and peeks in. She's sitting in her bed looking out the window, she seems like she has a lot to think about. He's not sure if it would be better to leave her to herself, or to ask if she want's to talk bout something... finally he decides to go in and talk to her, but right in the moment he's about to walk in, Minhee appears, She grabs his arm pulling him away from the door.

"Hoseokkie~ Do you want to watch a horror movie?" Hoseok is a bit shocked by suddenly being pulled away, and hestitates for a few seconds. Minah suddenly steps out of her room, "Are you going to watch a horror? I'm gonna join then." she says as she smiles at Hoseok and Minhee, and raise her hand.

Minhee looks a bit annoyed and though Hoseok notices he smiles that bright smile of his, "Of course you can Minah~ All of the other members and Kidoh should also join! But I have to be honest with you, I'm scared of horror movies so if I start to cry you have to dry my tears, okay?" Minah laughs, "don't worry about it I will."

Before Minhee gets to React Seokjin suddenly walks up to the 3 of us. "Food is ready! And I got snacks for all of us for that movie you were talking about, so I'm sure everyone is gonna join." 

Hoseok smiled before walking towards the kitchen, "awesome."

After all 10 of them(BTS+Minah+Minhee+Kidoh) are done eating.

Minah's POV

After dinner, when we start getting ready for the movie,  doing stuff like getting our pillows ready, making the popcorn and finding the movie. I walk up to Kidoh and hug him. "Are you feeling better?" He hits me lightly on the shoulder, "ya, if I wasn't would I be standing here now." I laugh, "ya, just take good care of your health!" He smiles at me, and then turns to look over at Seokjin waiting for the popcorn to be done "don't worry, Seokjin has been a big help taking care of me, he's so sweet." I mess his hair up, "I have to remember thanking him for taking care of you." He just looks at me for a few seconds, "wow, you seem happier, did something happen? You've never done stuff liking messing with my hair or even make jokes as often as you do now." His question takes me by surprise, "I... I don't know, I guess I've just finally started really to figure me and my past out." He hugs me again, "that's great to hear." 

Suddenly Hoseok appears from nowhere and joins in on the hug, "there was too much skinship going on between 2 people here so I thought I had to join." I start laughing at his cute reason, how cute would it be if he was actually jealouse... I catch myself at thinking like that, why would he be jealouse? It's not like we have a relationship as more than good friends or anything.

"Wae? are you jealouse?" Kidoh suddenly asks as if he could read my thoughts. He raise his eyebrows and looks at Hoseok. Hoseok's face turns serious "mmh". I flinch , my face turns serious too, what? He then playfully hits Kidoh, "she's also my really good friend."  I start breathing again and laugh, of course I should've expected that from Hoseok.

About 10 mintes after we started getting ready for the movie we were all sitting in the spots we picked, watching the opening of the movie.

V, Jimin and Jungkook were all sitting on the floor with their pillows and blankets all curled up in them. Sharing one big sofa chair standing to the right of the couch, was Jin and kidoh sitting seeming to be very comfortable with each other.

To the furthes right of the couch from right to left Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting, and right next to Namjoon I saw Minhee sit, and of course Hoseok sat next to her, I hurried (even though I had no reason to) and took the space on the other site of Hoseok to sit on. 

As the movie starts with a couple walking around holding hands I notice that Minhee leans her head on Hoseok's shoulder. I kept on taking glances at Hoseok so that was why I noticed it, I just can't hold myself back from looking at him, it feels like I'm being drawn to him. I've had this weird feeling inside since the day I saw him with Minhee, and it's making me feel weird again.

I get a shock when Hoseok suddenly turns his head my way, making Minhee move away from his shoulder. He leans in and whispers in my ear,  I can feel his warm breath against my skin, and it tingles a bit and makes me feel all warm inside. "why did you look so serious before? who wouldn't be jealouse of another person hugging you?" My heart stops for a few seconds, and I just look at him for what seems like forever before I can come up with an answer. "I was just shocked I guess" I whisper back. My lips being so close to him makes me feel really nervous, and I start to sweat a bit. After answering him I return the smile he had sent me before, and tilt my head. We then return to watching the movie, but before I can get back to what is happening at the tv screen again Minhee gets up and walks right past me. 

She returns after a few seconds with a cup of cola, but right when she passes me she drops it over me making it look like an accident. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" she quickly says so loudly that all the members turn to look, Hoseok gets up and takes my hand. "Are you okay? Do you need any help?"

"N... No, I'm fine." I then turn around to walk out of the room, but I can hear Minhee before I leave the room "Hoseokkie did it spill on you too? Oh god sorry I'm so clumsy." I roll my eyes, does she really like Hoseok? She seems so odd, why spill coke on me if he likes you back omfg... I suddenly stop, I remember what Yoongi and Rap mon talked about. Oh yeah... I look down, he propably like her back doesen't he. I hurry and walk into my room to change, I pull my shirt off and start to look for a new one. Suddenly I hear the door open, I turn around thinking it's propably Minhee, who's going to tell me about how it was an accident and about how terribly sorry she is.*the sarcasm* 

but to my surprise it's Hoseok, but as I'm only wearing a bra I only get a glimpse of his tomato red face before he closes the door. "o.. oh my god, M... Minha I.. I'm so sorry, I.. I didn't mean to, I didn't know." As I'm still shocked I don't really know what I can answer to make this situation less awakward, I start blushing too, "I... It's okay..." I hear him leave, telling me that he's sorry once again. I sit down on the bed for a while and have a mental breakdown, how could I not even go to the bathroom and lock the door.

As I walk out of my door, and head for the couch I see that there's now no space for me anymore. Jimin had moved to the couch, sitting beside Yoongi now, sharing his blanket. I go down to sit on the floor, and notice that Hoseok didn't even flinch from the moment I came back into the room, he must be really embaressed about what happened before...

when the credits to the movie starts rolling

yoongi stand up and yawns loudly followed by Namjoon who does the same, "come one we have to get these kids to bed." Jungkook and Taehyung feel alseep on eachother on the floor, so as Namjoon asks Minhee to help I start taking out the bowls that used to be full of popcorn and clean up the trash lying around together with Jin and Hoseok. It seems like Hoseok is avoiding me as he's not even looking at me, something just feels different... Is it because of what happened before? Well BTS's holiday is coming up like tomorrow so he's going to visit his parents, I don't see why he is in such a bad mood, he was happy 20 minutes ago...

After we finished cleaning and everyone went into their own rooms I decide to talk to Hoseok.

I knock on the door and walk into his room, he's lying on his bed reading a book, not even looking up as I enter. I sit down on the bed next to his legs, "is anything wrong?" He puts down the book and looks at me with a serious expression, "why did you do that to Minhee? She showed me while you were changing" I was about to fall down from the bed when he asked that, "did what?" I asked wondering about what the F is happening here. "Write those things to Minhee? I didn't think you were like that." I look at him like he's being ridiculous and laugh a bit, "write what? where?"

He stands up and crosses his arms, "you can't deny it because I saw them on her phone, no wonder it seemed like you 2 tried to keep distant from eachother, also you didn't tell me that you already knew her before I introduced you 2? What reason do you have to act like this srsly"

I got up from the bed and looked him right in the eyes "Hoseok... I don't think Minhee is the Minhee you used to know, can't you see how she's acting? You know me really well... or so I thought, until you actually belived that I would ever treat someone like that." I walked out and slammed the door behind me, I was about to cry so I went to the bathroom since Minhee was in my room.

Kidoh's POV

At Minah's apartment

smile at Seokjin, "thanks again for following me all the way down here, but I'm a lot better now, Minah can move back in very soon." Seokjin place the two cups of tea on the table, and sit down beside me on the couch. "So did you hear about Hoseok and Minhee?" I ask Seokjin looks down, "yes, I did, I just don't think Hoseok still likes her, i mean it's been so long." "Yeah, I agree with you, I don't know him that well though so I don't really think that I can have a say in this." Seokjin smile at me, "I know what you mean."

Our hands touch slightly for a second before he pulls his away, his touch makes me feel nervous, it makes me feel a bit flustered.

After a few seconds of silence we both turn our heads to face eachother at the same time, and our faces get so close I can feel his breath. He quickly turns his head again, and reach for the his cup of tea on the table. "So... Did you date before?" He asks and put the tea back down on the table after drinking a sip of it. For some reason I just feel like being honest, it feels like I can tell him anything and he wont judge me, I don't even know how to explain this. "Um... I was dating this guy some years back, but no..." I don't get to finish my sentence before Seokjin's lips are on mine. 

He puts both his hands around my neck, and then open his mouth to kiss me deeper, I return the kiss. I let his tounge enter my mouth, and we playfully let our tounge's collide. I run my hand through his hair, and let myself fall back on the couch, he is now lying over me while we continue the deep kiss. The passion is overwhelming, and I feel like electricity is going through me. There's been a lot of flustered moments every time we were alone up until now, and even I could feel the tension at times. It felt like we both knew, but didn't take action, until now... He let's go of my neck as he's now using his hands to hold himself up with. We both pull away from the kiss, and he now lies down on his left side so there's enough space for me to still lie on my back. He then slide his right leg over mine, and caress my cheeck with his right hand, I look into his eyes, they're shining like the stars I've seen at night. "Did you know?" I ask.

He smirks at me, "I had this odd feeling around you, I can't really explain what it was, so I thought that something must be up." "Me too." I kiss him again, and I feel him deepen the kiss even more. I put my hand on his hip, and he now run both his through my hair.

Minah's POV

I wake up pretty early, I check my phone but the clock is only 6AM. I see that Minhee is still sleeping so I silently get up, and leave the room. I know Hoseok is leaving later today, and since I don't really feel like seeing him since we fought last night, I leave the dorm early and walk to a coffee shop, so I can be alone for a few hours. 

I can't believe Hoseok believed what Minhee told him... He should know that I'm not like that... ARGH why do I care about this jerk anyway?

I sink down on the table hiding my face in my arms, it hurt that he could believe in something so stupid, what happened to him?

Suddenly Sistar's I swear starts playing, it's my phone ringing. I pick up the phone and put it to my ear, "Yeoboseyo".

"Oh, heeeeyyy Minah, it's Minhee, can you come out with me tonight, there's something I need to talk to you about." I sighed deeply, and said in a very tired voice, "sure sure, there's also something I need to talk to you about." (). "Okay, meet me at 7 then." And with that line, she hung up. I don't get what she wants from me.

Outside of the bulding BTS's dorm is housed in at 11PM

As I get closer, I can see Minhee leaning on the building. She's wearing a tight shimmery white dress, and matching high heels.

"Where are you taking me dressed like that?" She smiles at me, "just follow me." 

As we start walking towards the destination she planned, I wonder why Im doing this, I should've just asked why she said that to Hoseok last night... But I was too tired, it really hurt me that he thought I could do that, I mean... I don't even know anymore, I feel like a mess.

After walking for about 10 mintes we arrive at a club. I turn to Minhee, "why are we going to a club?" She just smiles a snobby smile, "I was going out anyway, didn't wanna cancel any plans, we can even get a private table here." Without saying a thing I just followed her, I needed to hear what she wanted to say, that's also one of the reasons I waited to ask about why she lied to Hoseok.

As we walked in a lot of people greeted her, it seems like she must come here a lot. We even went into an privet VIP lounge... I kind of had a feeling that she was this kind of person, guess I was right. 

We both sit down on each side of the table, now facing eachother. It's a very fancy black colored glass table with polstered black leather benches placed on each side. Two glasses of alcohol are standing on the table, and she immediately grabs one and take a sip, she then leans back and cross her legs. "Why didn't you ask me yet?" I leaned back too, "Ask about why you lied to Hoseok?" She smiled again, "yeah." I can feel the underlying hostile atmosphere between us. "I might as well just explain. You are far too close to Hoseok, and as I really like him, you need to move." "Listen, you propably don't even need to worry, so just leave me alone now okay." 

She takes another sip of her drink. "That's great to hear,  Hoseoks train for tonight got cancelled, so I'm going home to seduce him, no one is gonna say no to this body, especially not him. So i'll make sure that we will leave you alone."

Without a word I get up from the table, and start to make my way towards the exit. Right when I'm about to leave the room Minhee speaks up again, "I'm glad you know that you have no chances now, since he even said that you're not worth it anyway." Hearing that even though she might be lying, it brings tears to my eyes, without looking back, I left the club.

As I walk towards the Han river, more and more tears make their way down my cheecks. I keep on repeating the words, she's lying. But as I do that, it feels like everything around me breaks down. I have feelings for Hoseok... But right now there's nothing I can do about them, he already choose Minhee. 

I sit down at a bench, facing the water. as if the weather agrees with my pain, it starts to rain. I get soaked, but don't care, it only hides my tears. He helped me so much, and now because of a small figth he acts like that towards me, he might even have said I'm not worth it. I'm still so thankfull for how he's been beside me though... It still meant a lot, but I see now that it's too late, I realised these feelings too late. Right now Hoseok is propably with Minhee, I don't even want to think about what they're doing. But maybe it's for the bettter if he's with Minhee... If he really likes her, what can I do about what already happened... Maybe it's better if I just disappear.

If he could treat me like that over a lie, I propably don't mean enough to him anyway. Suddenly the thought that they might be kissing right now, or even more, makes even more tears appear. I feel like yelling, in reality I don't want Minhee to stop me, but if he himself chooses her over me, I'm not going to be a part of this anymore. That's it, I'm gonna pack my stuff and move out tomorrow.

Hoseoks' POV 

At the dorm

When Hoseok found out that his train is cancelled he went right home and just put the now open suitcase in the middle of the living room. He's now sitting on the couch in a white tank top and black shorts. eating chips, and sighing about his cancelled plans. When he came home Minhee's shoes where at the entrance, but he hasn't seen her since he entered. Minah suddenly crosses his mind again, he doesen't know what to believe about her. After what she said yesterday he felt like toring the whole house apart, that's how angry he was. But that Minhee is lying? He can't see a reason for her to be lying. But he can't see a reason for Minah to be that way eather. He's been thinking a lot about why Minah ran away that day she first saw him with Minhee, and that would explain it... But Minah was right, he knew she that she's not the kind of person to do stuff like that to people. He can feel how much he overreacted and now wants to punch himself for it, Minah deserves better...

Suddenly he hears a doow open, and Minhee walks into the room, wearing a rope. 

"Hoseok, I've been waiting to tell you this for quite some time, but I like you, and this is my way of giving you me and my heart."

She loosens the bathrope and let it fall to the floor, she is now standing infront of Hoseok, only wearing y lingerie.

Hoseoks jaw drops, as his eyes widen.

Minah's POV

By the Han River

My heart starts to hurt, and lightly hitting my chest I start crying loudly, how could it come to this, how can I be crying like this about someone.

I thought... I thought that I couldn't love, couldn't let people in, that I was cold on the inside, But he melted me, made me feel alive again, without me noticing he made me love, without me noticing, he caught my heart.

I get up to leave, but then hear someone running up behind me, calling my name trying to catch their breath. I regonise the voice, but without hestitating I start to run, I don't want to show him my tears. "wait!" He yells as I can hear him going after me, but I then start to run. He continues to follow me, and then yells again, "Minah, don't do this!" 

I speed up, and keep running following the rivers direction " No, you shouldn't do this!" I yell back, "No, Minah stop, we need to talk." I run even faster, I can't hide my crying in my words anymore "go back to Minhee!" I yell, but right as I finish my sentence I stumble on a rock making me slow down for a second. I try to continue the pace I had, but my foot is now hurting after hitting the rock. I stumble a few times, making him catch up to me.

He grabs my shirt and pulls me around to face him.

He then puts his lips on mine.