A seductive girl?

You caught my heart

A loud noise can be heard from my umbrella hitting the ground.

The sound shocks Hoseok and he turns his head and look at me.

I turn around and quickly run away. while running I can hear him yell, "Minah! where are you going?!" But I just kept on running.

*About 10 minutes earlier Infront of the building BTS' dorm is placed in*

Hoseok's POV 

How can she suddenly after 6 months text me asking me to meet.

Kim Minhee has always been a crazy girl, one moment she's there, the next she's gone.

A black car parked drove up to the building, and Minhee got out of it. She's wearing high heels, that matches the sweet white color her dress, wich stops halfway down her thighs has. The wind is blowing in her long red toned hair, and she pushes her sunglasses back in place using her finger.

Hoseok smiles at her as she walks up to him.

she didn't change at all, he thinks.

"Oppa! It's been so long, I've missed you." she hugs Hoseok tightly.

"I've missed you too, so whats up since you decide to appear so suddenly like this?"

She sticks her tounge out at him, "do you think I only asked you to meet me because I want something from you."

Hoseok laughs, "you yourself know that Kim Minhee doesen't turn up randomly unless she has a favor to ask."

Minhee takes off her sunglasses and hangs them at the edge of her dress right in the middle of her collarbones. 

"Yeah, you're propably right." she smiles, and starts talking in a cute voice. "Hoseokkie~ can I please live in your house for just 1 or 2 months? My parents are throwing me out because they want me to be independent, but I can't afford an apartment right now."

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea Minhee, our apartment aren't that big, can't you go somewhere else." 

Minhee shocks Hoseok by leaning close into him, pushing him back against the wall.

Before Hoseok can react he hears a noice, and as he turns his head to left Minah is standing there.

She looks startled, but before he can even react she runs away.

Minah's POV

* At the park*

I'm hitting myself on the head with my flat hands.

Now why did I run away like that?

srsly now I made a fool out of myself, what will Hoseok think now? He might find out that I like him?

wait... I like him... oh god, since when. It's propably just something I'm making myself believe, just because he made me smile a few times.

I slowly walk down and sit at one of the benches in the park, there's no people to see anywhere.

It's still raining a lot and the rain is soaking me, but I don't really care, in some way it feels nice, it calms me down a bit. I've been through a lot of bad stuff in my childhood with lack of love and comfort, it's still hard dealing with, that's propably why I feel this way, for comfort?

I sigh deeply, what to do now.

I'll have to keep fighting these pains, and just go with how everything is I guess... But seriously, I can't just walk back in there like this. I guess I'll have to wait and head back home when the others are sleeping, I'll do that then.

I get up and start walking out of the park, I have to find a place to eat and rest if I can't go home until late.

Hoseok's POV

*Walking up the stairs with Minhee*

"Minhee... You really startled me back there, don't do something like that again" Hoseok laughed.

Minhee looked down, "I'm sorry I just felt like getting closer to you." 

Hoseok sent her an odd look, wondering about what she meant, but right at that moment they reached the dorm.

Hoseok opened the door and walked in, "I got something I have to ask you all."

All the boys walked into the living room except for Seokjin, "where's Jin?." Hoseok asked.

"Oh, he's with Kidoh, who's your friend?" Namjoon asked back and pointed at Minhee.

Minhee wawed at the boys and bowed. "hello boys, my name is Kim Minhee, Hoseok has been my friend since school. Due to some troubles at my house, I need a place to stay for 1 - 2 months, would you guys let me stay here? I already asked a lot of other people, but no one had the opportunity to house me.

Namjoon stepped forward, "Hello Minhee, I think we all just have to talk about this in private."

"Oh, sure." and on that note Minhee went out of the room.

"Wooo, Hoseok has a lady." Jimin stood up and winked at Hoseok.

"Wait, is he cheating on Minah then." Taehyung stretched his body and changed his already comfortable position on the floor, to another one.

"Hoseok your such a player." Jimin layed down besides Taehyung on the floor.

Hoseok laughed, "what do you guys take me for seriously."

Namjoon stepped in laughing while also laughing at the boys comments. "Well, if Minah is okay with sharing Jin's room with Minhee then she can stay, you agree." 

"Yes yes, I'll just inform Jin then." Jungkook said and went out the door.

Yoongi got up too, "as long as I get my room to myself, anybody wanna play video games?"

The other boys agreed too, and Taehyung while yelling "TURN UP" followed Yoongi to play video games. Namjoon then turned to Hoseok, "wait, do you know where Minah is?"

"umm, I saw her earlier, she ran in direction of the park I think."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow,"ran? did anything happen." Thinking about it Hoseok suddenly didn't understand fully why Minah reacted like that.

"well, I was with Minhee her playing a prank on me when I saw Minah and she ran away."

Namjoon looked worried. "It's raining a lot and the sky is all grey, if she's not home soon we should go out and look for her, for a girl to be alone now is not safe."

Hoseok turns to look at the clock hanging over the door to the living room, it's already 8PM, "I'll go look for her." Hoseok said and turned to walk out the door, "please help Minhee settle." he yelled, followed by the sound of the door closing. 

Namjoon scratched his head, "but he forgot to take an umbrella with him...

*Outside the dorm building*

I have to run in the direction she came from Hoseok quickly thinks. He turns around and starts running. It's starts raining more and more, and he quickly gets soaked,  he thinks to himself while running that this seems like a storm.

As he enters the park there's nobody to see, no one is out in the rain like this. He decides to run around the area and look.

After running around for hours the sun has set, and he starts to worry a lot. What if something happened to Minah? I should have followed her earlier, oh god I'm so stupid. But why would she run away like that when Minhee was that close to me? Did that startle her? Wait... Did she get jealous.

Minah's POV

*Sitting by Han River*

It was good I bought a new umbrella since the rain got this heavy. The silence and the wind is really cooling too, and it's nice to breathe freely like this. It's been a long time since I was here.

Suddenly a tear find it's way out my eye. 

I look at the river, and more tears start coming. I lost my sister, and yet he made me laugh, I'm so thankfull.

I've never felt like this about anyone before, and I honestly don't know what this feeling is, but I do know that he actually helped me.

He let me in, unlike all the other people all my life who pushed me out. Oh god, I can't believe I'm crying,but I feel like I've needed it.

After just sitting for a while I decide to get up, I stand up and the moment I turn around I drop my umbrella, his arms embrace me into a tight hug. 

He's soaked and he smell of rain, he whispers through his heavy breathing "why did you leave your phone at home."

My head is pressed against his chest and I can hear his heart beating like crazy, staying like this I asked "why did you come for me?"

"I was worried." I could hear him let out a small laugh on his last word.

For some reason, I wanted to stay like this, for a long time.

After a while he pulled out of the hug and looked me in the eyes, "did you cry?" he dried my cheecks with his thumbs, "why?"

I looked down "nothing, I just felt a bit down." 

He grabbed my hand and smiled his beautiful smile at me.

"Let's go home, I'll make sure you wont cry anymore tonight." 

even though I tried to deny them, I felt butterflies in my stomach while walking home hand in hand that night.

*Minah being back home at the dorm after walking back with Hoseok*

As I get into my (or Seokjin's room) A girl is already sitting in my bed, and it's the girl from earlier who seemed so close to Hoseok.

"Hello, em what are you doing in my room?" I asked carefully. "Oh, I see that Oppa or the others didn't tell you yet. I'm oppa's / Hoseok's friend form school, I'm staying here for a while I hope you don't mind."

I look down on the floor, "no that's okay." I still feel a bit troubled from earlyer but she's propably a nice person, and it's not like I like Hoseok or something so even if something is going on I guess it's okay.

"oh and why did you run away earlier? Is you and Hoseok dating or something?"

For some reason I didn't really like the way she asked. "N... No."

She sighed out as if she was releaved, "okay." she smiled and got into bed.

"I have a secret, but you can't tell anyone, I really like Hoseok a lot and thats basically the reason I'm here."

Something stang in my chest when she said the words: "I like Hoseok."

"Oh, okay."

That night we didn't really say that much more to each other.

*The next morning*

When I wake up Minhee is already up.

With oversized T-shirt,hot pants and messy hair I walk out into the kitchen.

Minhee is standing with her arm around Hoseok and he's smiling really brightly while laughing, it stings in my chest again. 

I might actually really like Hoseok, like really like.

Looking down the entire time I open the cupboard and the box of cornflakes and prepares my breakfast.

It saddens me a bit that it seems like he dosent even notice me...

When I turn around to walk out of the kitchen Jimin is suddenly standing there shirtless, I get startled and end up falling taking him down with me.

I'm now lying on top of a shirtless Jimin, revealing my only wearing very short hot pants, and half my .

Jimin has like a killer body, and I start blushing crazily. But he just smiles at me and helps me get up, "are you okay?" he asks.

I look at Hoseok and see his shocked face. "Jimin you should put on a shirt and don't scare people like that there's girls in the down now."

He walks over to Jimin and hit him on his arm.

I notice that while looking at me Hoseok is blushing a bit, I quickly get up and leave the room. That was embaressing.

Later that afternoon when Hoseok and Minhee is no where to be seen I find out that they went out together for the day to catch up.

Minhee's POV 

I have to get him close somehow...

It's so hard when he doesn't pick up on my hints...

Hoseoks stops eating for a second and smiles at me, "what are you thinking about?"

"I can't tell you, it's a secret." I touch the tip of his nose with my finger and winks.

He laughs, "woow, Minhee turned out weird while she was away from me."

He continues to eat for a bit but then stops, and raise an eyebrow at me. "Is it because you like someone?"

I smile flirtingly at him(even though I don't really think he'll pick up on it) "who knows, maybe."

He hits my shoulder lightly, "Ya, gaja!" he then quickly walks out the restaurent and I follow along.

I suddenly stop "Hoseok wait, you did pay the bill right?" Hoseok looks at me with a shocked face.

Minah's POV

*Back at the dorm*

I slowly wake up, realising that I fell alseep again. My head hurts a bit, this is why I try not to take naps like this. I grab my phone and turn it on, my eyes widen, it's 5pm, I slept for 5 hours. Even though the rest of the boys are supposed to go out today too, I hear someone talk in the living room right outside my room. While being careful of not making any sound I sneak up to the door, and slowly open it just enough to peak out. 

Namjoon and Yoongi are sitting and talking, they're voices being much clearer than when the door was closed.

"I think there's something odd about Minhee." Yoongi says while turning his head to look at Namjoon.

"Yeah i feel ya, but I do remember Hoseok telling me about her some time ago actually." 

Yoongi looked suspicious "what did he say?"

"well it's some time ago now, it was before they graduated, but Hoseok told me he liked her a lot."

He widened his eyes and looked at Namjoon, "like, like like? like girlfriend like?"

"Yeah."

yoongi got up, "wooooooow." 

I slowly closed the door and sat down behind it, my chest hurting a lot.

so... so he still likes her or? I'm a bit... confused... I havent even figured my own feelings for him out yet...

Well I shouldn't just jump to conclusions like this... but my heart feels so uneasy suddenly

Minhee's POV

I suddenly stop "Hoseok wait, you did pay the bill right?"

He stops and looks at me. 

suddenly a man comes running out of the restaurent yelling at us.

I grab Hoseok's hand and starts running, "w.. what are you doing?" he starts.

"Just follow me!" I run even faster and turn at every corner I can find.

Hoseok suddenly starts laughing at taking the lead getting out of the grib i have of his hand.

"let's see who's the fastest."

I quickly try to catch up to him, and suddenly do.

I grab his hand and pull him to the side making him lean his back against a wall. We're at an empty blind alley, so there's no one looking.

I slowly lean my body against his looking into his eyes, "oppa..."

Hoseok looks back at me...

___________________________________________________________

uhuh does Hoseok still like Minhee and will he return her body contact? or does he like Minah? What is Minah gonna do now?

what will happen next chapter~~?

-and what have Kidoh and Jin been up to ;)) I will try to update very soon again~

I'm starting at a new school thursday with a lot of swagfags(they ain't got the jams)(makes me a loner) so I hope I wont get busy c;

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoy and continue to do so, I still have a lot more planned for this story so please just wait for it ^o^