Sweet notes

You caught my heart

As the rain kept on falling to the ground, I could still clearly see the tears in her eyes. I felt an erge to stop them, and make her smile again.

Minahs POV

*When Kidoh and Minah went out to the bench a while before Hoseok came out*

It's so nice that Kidoh is here again, I can really feel how much I missed him now.

"I'm just curious, how long have you known Hoseok?" 

Kidoh asks me while we are sitting down on the bench. "Not that long, a week maybe." 

Kidoh laughs "wow~ it really seems like longer." I start laughing a bit too, "wow, really?" 

But before Kidoh could answer my phone rang.

 

#Hello Minah, it's dad, I have something urgent you need to know. Are you sitting down?#

Just hearing his voice I got goosebumps. I haven't talked to my parents for like 6 months, they would only call if it's important. 

"Ye... yes, I am." Kidoh made a worried expression after hearing my voice shaking a bit.

#Today, on the spot. Your... Your sister, she p... passed away... In a car accident."

I can feel my eyes getting wet, and I hang up the phone.

Raindrops starts to fall, as if the sky knows my pain. 

I wasn't close with my family anymore, they never made space for me, or accepted me. But, my sister... she was the hardest not to have in my life anymore.

Without asking what happened, Kidoh just puts his arm around me.

I start to cry even more, as I can't hide my pain right now.

Suddenly Hoseok comes up to us.

Without saying a word, he lifts me up, and carries me in his arms.

"What are you doing?" Kidoh asks, being shocked from Hoseok's sudden action. 

"Trying to make a girl who's crying, smile again."

I hid my head in his chest, making his shirt wet, but then my tears finally settle down. I can feel his warm soft chest against my cheek, and it feels comforting in some way..

Kidoh ran upfront, and opened the door to my apartment so Hoseok could carry me into my apartment. 

 When Hoseok put me down on the sofa, I just asked the both of them to leave. Without asking what happened Hoseok was the first to leave, and Kidoh walked right behind him.

After they left I hurried out to the funeral hall. 

*The next morning* 

I woke up to the sound of the rain hitting my window,  this day seems as dull as I feel side.

As soon as I take the first spoonful of the cereal I  just prepared, I start to cry again.

The next hours of the day I just use laying on my sofa, but suddenly the door bell rings. 

I slowly walk out to open the door, and then sees that theres no one at my doorstep, only a basket with candy, a movie, some tea, a violet rose and a little note inside of it. I pick up the note and read the little message.

Minah, drink this tea while watching the movie and just think of Hoseokies weird face. The movie is about about a strong girl like you, oh and don't worry about Kidoh, he's with me. Also the violet rose should be the one that smells the best, enjoy @-@

I couldn't help but smile at his silly note, I hadn't known him for long, but he could already make me smile even in my hardest times like this one.

 kidohs POV

*In bts' dorm*

These people seem sick.

That... Taekyung I think his name was? Is hanging on J-hope like bug while making... alien sounds?

And Jimin I think his name is, is walking around with no shirt on, while Suga and J-hope is trying to fix a chair Namjoom just broken (I have no idea how, I just looked away for a second) and Yoongi and the youngest are literally sleeping on the floor in the middle of everything.

I hurry and walk away from the madness, and into the kitchen

The tall guy with red hair is standing in the kitchen, cooking food.

He seems like someone I could get along with very well, I don't know why, but I just feel like he does.

I walk up beside him "Are they always like this?"

He doesen't look away from what he's doing but smiles and laugh a little. "Ahaha, yes, I'm their hyung but they don't even treat me like I am." 

"Isn't that frustrating sometimes?"

He turns to look at me and smiles softly.

"Nah its okay, I'm used to it, btw can you ask the kids to get in here? dinner is ready."

I smile back at him "of course."

*Later that night*

I'm laying in the top bunk of Seokjin's and Hoseok's bunk bed.

Seokjin has agreed to share his bed with me, so we're now laying side by side. 

He actually smells really nice, and that makes it even more comfortable sharing bed with him.

I don't think I've ever been this close to another boy than when me and hoseok fell down on the sofa together, or when I was a kid.

I quickly fell asleep inhaling his scent.

*The next couple of weeks passed by with Kidoh living with bts and Hoseok giving baskets and cute notes to Minah*

 

Minahs POV

After I woke up and changed my clothes I went right out to the door, to check if Hoseok had left me something.

I stopped myself from opening the door and thought for a second. How could I be this excited about some weird guys notes? I guess it's just because it cheers me up that somebody besides Kidoh wants to make me smile...

I hurried and opened the door, but this time something else were in the basket. 1 ticket to a movie, and another note, I read the note to myself.

There is a really funny movie playing in the cinema tonight, you should go watch it~ @.@

I smiled at the note, maybe I should go watch it.

*Later that night when Minah leaves her home to go to the cinema*

It's almost dark outside, and the wind is blowing camly. It's a very nice evening, just as I like it.

I slowly walk along the road with the trees, and look around analyzing the people passing me by. A mother walking hand in hand with her child, followed by a couple with the guy giving the girl a peck on the cheek, while she smiles brightly and then hugs him warmly. I smile to myself and look down.

I suddenly feel an arm around my shoulder, followed by a male voice you can't not recognize

"what a cute couple don't you think?"

I jump to the side and eye him up and down. He is wearing a very cute black beanie, a knee long black jacket made of cotton, light blue jeans and black trainers on his feet.

He sends me a weird look, and raise his right eyebrow "do you have a problem?" 

"What are you doing here Hoseok?" He stuck out his tounge at me "Well, did you think you were going to watch the movie by yourself?" I playfully hit him on the right shoulder, "ey, but how can someone just turn up like that." He laughs at me, and starts walking,  

"Well you can never be sure if Minah lets you accompany her or not, so it might just be better to turn up like this."You're so stupid" I said, and followed him.

When we arrived at the movies, I got very suprised by seeing Kidoh there with a somehow familiar but still unknown tall(quite handsome actually) guy, with quite broad shoulders. I ran right over to where they were standing.

"Hi Kidoh what are you doing here?" 

"Hey, Minah! This is Seokjin" he pointed at the tall guy with the broad shoulders. "We have been getting along very well the last couple of days so he invited me to go here today."

I bowed and greeted Seokjin. "Hi, I'm Minah, Kidohs friend who lives downstairs." He smiled, and bowed back "Hi, minah."

Suddenly I felt someone pull me away and into one of the big theater rooms, of course it was Hoseok. He wawed his hand at Seokjin and Kidoh, "sorry we have to go now guys, the movie is about to start." I sent Hoseok an annoyed look, as we sat down in our seats, "You just had to didn't you?" He sent the annoyed look back at me, "What do you mean, I didn't lie, the movie is about to start, look!" He pointed at the commercial running on the big screen. I sighed and laughed to myself.

The movie was very funny, but also quite scary, there were moments where I actually thought about hiding my head in Hoseok's chest again. For some reason, the thought of it made me blush a little.

When the movie got to the moment where the lead characters finally got together and kissed, I noticed Hoseok taking a few glances a me. 

Riiiiiing riiiing

We suddenly got interupted by the fire alarm. Hoseok quickly grabbed my hand, and lead the way to th exit of the theater room our movie was playing in. I clinged to Hoseok because I felt scared and didn't know what was going on. We were right about to leave the theater room, but in the last minute before stepping out of there Hoseok quickly pulled me to the side into a very small room.

The door quickly closed behind us and his body got pressed against mine who was pressed aganist the wall. We were so close I could feel his chest against mine, also our noses were almost even touching. I felt myself blush lightly by this very close skinship, and was about to try and push him away, but he pressed me against the wall using his body, he grabbed my right hand with his and raised it over my head pushing it against the wall. 

I was shocked and tried to get a word out. "Wha.. wa" But before I finished he shhh'ed me while pressing one of his fingers against my lips and staring me right into the eyes.

Bang 

The sound of a gunshot could suddenly be heard from outside the theater.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since I updated, sorry, some stuff came in the way :<

I'll try to update more often from now on n-n

Sorry if my chapters are short, i'll try making them longer!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Jin and Kidoh too ahaha ;)

Pls comment what you think, and if theres anything or anyone you would like to hear more from in this story :D