First words

You caught my heart

Your POV

*Walking to school along the riverside*

I always enjoy walking by this small kind of river in the morning on my way to school.

It feels refreshing in a very special way I won't be able to describe, It's also a bonus that nobody takes this way to school, so this is a way of getting to walk and keep my thoughts to myself. 

Today started a bit better than other days,  I found out that my first class today is cancelled so I'm, not in a hassle and can relax more than I usually do in the morning. 

For a few seconds while I walk, I close eyes, but right when I'm about to take another step something or someone bumbs into my shoulder, I literally fall, out of my deep thoughts as I lose my balance and fall to the ground.

A boy's face appears infront of mine

"Sorry, I'm, kind of in a hurry right now" 

He reaches out his hand for me to take it.

I freeze for a second, I do not understand why, but to me, the way this guy appears seems very special.

I ignore his hand, and get up on my own. "It's okay" I mumble just loud Enough for him to understand, as I hurry and start to walk away from the boy.

Just as expected the boy quickly run past me, and I see his silhouette dissapear in the distance.

*In your first class*

Today the class feels more boring than usually, so I feel more like staring out the window, but as I'm not sitting in the row right besides the window, the boy who is caught my attention when I looked in the direction of the window.

He looks kind of familiar.

He has light brown hair and high cheekbones,

a somewhat unique apperance, in a very beautiful way.

It suddenly hits me, that it's the guy from earlier today,

And again I wonder,

I wonder why I'm admiring him this way.

Suddenly as he turns his head my direction and looks me right in the eyes, I suddenly realise that I was just staring at him at least the last , inute. I hurry and turn my head,  focusing on the teacher.

Hoseoks POV

was she just staring at me?

It might be because I bumped into her this morning...

I would've asked her if she was okay,  if it wasn't because I was in such a hurry. I hope she doesen't see me as a brat, even though she finally noticed me. I've been looking at her from afar since I started attending this high school. She seems so distant, and it makes me feel like I want to pull her into this world.

But I don't even know her,

It was the first words she said to me this morning.

Your POV

*Later in school*

I just got a note with a number on it, , my next class is being held in the room that has that number today, instead of the usual room.

It's hard for me finding direction because I always only attend the rooms my usual classes are, and I never went anywhere else in the school building. 

As I reach an empty hall, wich frankly doesen't really seem likw the place my math class is held, I heard loud music coming from a room.

I slowly open the door and peek inside,

It's him again, I think to myself as I closely watch the guy. 

He's dancing really passionately, it seems like he was born to do it.

I standed there just watching him for a while.

It came like a huge shock to me when he suddenly turned around and looked right at me with a huge smile on his face.

"What do you think?" 

I blushed instantly,  and it felt like , my knees were getting weak.

"S... sorry" I stammered, while I quickly turned around and hurried down the hall.

It turns out that I held the note upside down, and it was a completely different number standing on the note.

 

*that night*

That guy came into my mind again, I didn't even know his name.

I'm lieng in my bed thinking about his passionate dancing,

 and the way he smiled... Nobody has ever smiled like that at me, it feels like I'm getting drawn to him.

But I don't know him, so I would never trust him enough to try and get to know him, he propably wouldn't care about getting to know me eather, I don't even know of it's just because he's really handsome(almost beautiful) that I think of him like this.

It's propably better to leave it as it is,  and stop thinkinh about it.

 

*The next morning*

I got up as usually,

Brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, changed clothing, 

I was doing all the things I always do in the morning, not knowing that this morning would be a bit different. 

As I drink the rest of my chai latte, I grab my back and am about to head out as I open my door.

After opening the door I just freeze again.

I get a shock from the half boy standing right infront of my front door only wearing .

He blushed and sent me a very awkward smile.

That boy was no other,  than Jung Hoseok

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wowow, what ia he doing there O_O

So this chapter ia pretty short, but it's the first real chapter I ever finished and published, 

Please comment your opinion~~~

I hope you like it, and I will update again soon ♥