Around the Bend. Spring.

You Lead to Imprint

The air was crisp with its freezing touch, the birds sang with the breeze, and that very breeze slipped through the gap under the doors, and greeted the sleeping beauties and beasts to a new morning. It was Spring.

 Junho, Nickhun and their hyung slept at the Hunter's lounge. The leader slept on the sofa with an extra extension because of his size and height, his arms flung out above him. While the red haired child curled up in his blanket, looking as if someone was trying to pull him out of bed. And the Thai angel slept undisturbed on the other couch, he slept with such softness there were no wrinkles on the doona.

The medical ward was quiet, nothing big was happening which was a relief. The beeping of the machine was stable and consistent for Changsung, Wooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun. But not all four of them were asleep, Changsung turned his body to face Seohyun. He was looking at her neck which was toned with purple, it was me who did this to her…
 

While in room 7, two of the most unlikely people who would share a room, slept silently. Taec was still fast asleep on the sofa with the material crumpled around his legs. His muscles protruding from his skin as his right arm hangs over the sofa. While Yoona was still buried under her covers, her long black hair spread across her white pillow and her porcelain visage reflected the sunlight which crept through an opening of the curtains. 

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well you're up early."

Sooyoung turned around to be greeted by Minho with a hug, her spring smile was seen. Choi Minho was from the SHINee dorm, they were the peacekeepers of the forests as the forest dwellers tended to get a bit overworked about their territory. The two were childhood friends, they lived in a town which segregated the housing  by surnames, therefore they lived at a village full of Choi-s. Minho had had feelings for Sooyoung since they went to high school, however it was not until four years ago which they confessed to one another, and ever since then they have been together.

Sooyoung took two pans out from the black acrylic cupboard and placed them on the stove tops,  while her other half took out the butter, mushrooms and eggs. The sun shorn brightly through the kitchen windows, and the pair was relaxed and intimate feeling refreshed with the spring atmosphere around them, and they made a total of twenty sets of breakfast.

"Oh!" Startled Sunny. "Sorry… I was just uh…"

Minho held up a plate. "Breakfast? I'll go wake up the rest of Suju up, some of them went out on a mission." And he walked out the kitchen blushing just like Sooyoung who was plating up bacon, egg, toast and tomato slices.  

Sunny grabbed the black square plate of breakfast and sat herself down at a long glass table, decorated with a gold and silver table mat and a vase of flowers. She looked around the empty mess hall, its metal plated walls towered above her and strands of light bulbs hung metres from the roof giving the building a modern feel and the emptiness seemed to keep her eating quietly. But she was then joined by  wavy haired, Taemin, who seemed like he could fall asleep while walking. No one could blame him, only this morning at three that the Shinee boys came back.

"Taemin~ good morning." Greeted Sunny.

He paused and blushed, the boy always had a soft spot for Sunny and found himself a seat next to his unni. "Unni, good morning to you." And stabbed his fork in to the innocent egg.

As minutes passed, the SM hunters began to be seated at breakfast. Key was dragged by Onew out of bed, Sooyoung went to wake Taeyeon and called other remaining hunters for the meal. Hyoyeon went to hand out the clothes and wake the beasts. While Minho walked with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Donghae down the hall way and in to the people filled room. 

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yep, I'm up!" Answered Yoona.

She walked over to the black out curtains and pulled them apart, the sunlight immediately dispersed around her room and her eyes gave in to the intense brightness.

"Argh… it hurts you know…" Yoona gave a little jump, she had forgotten about the werewolf who slept over last night. "Oh my gosh! Sorry…" And the awkward atmosphere decided to set in again between them. Taec looked at the carpet and ruffled his hair.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked quietly. Yoona looked up and nodded but avoided eye contact as she was in her pyjamas. "Well… breakfast is ready, u can get dressed first." Informed the werewolf and he walked out, leaving the door shut behind him. He leaned against the door, what are you doing Ok Taecyeon?

A few minutes or so of waiting, the door opened, Yoona stepped in to the hallway and found Taec leaning against the wall across from her, he wore a white shirt with a tie dye gradient of grey at the right corner, black jeans and white high tops. All those clothes were from Suju and TVXQ hunters.

"Where did you get those clothes from? They suite you..." Questioned the girl, but didn’t realise she said the compliment and looked away.

"Oh right, Hyoyeon gave it to us. You don’t look bad yourself."

Of course she didn’t look bad, she wore a light coloured floral dress which fitted Spring, her hair was French plaited to the side and drooped on to her shoulders.

"Okay then… Let's go! I'm so hungry." And the two walked around in to Spring around the bend. 

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung!" Greeted Taec and he introduced himself to the other hunters.

Yoona sat with Jessica who was eating her breakfast as if it had feelings and while ate, they shared their excitement for the arrival of Spring. On the other end of the table, Taemin and Key was so curious about red head Junho, they were amazed about his size for his age as Junho devoured plate after plate of breakfast and the two SHINee hunters watched him in surprise. Junsu and Siwon were discussing serious matters about their involvement with the vampires and Donghae and Ryeowook got to know Khun more. The Spring morning was a great start to Treaty Week.