Missing

You Lead to Imprint

'SLIT' 'SLIT' 'SLIT'.

Yoona looked around at the bloody decorated floor with ashes sprinkled around, breathing hard while beads of sweat rolled down her face. 'Where's Yuri and Fany?'. Running down the unknown corridor she didn't know what might leap at her...

"Yoo...Yoo...na..." cracked a voice.

Her head slowly lowered towards the voice, it was Tiffany. Bruised, scratched and bloody, she laid motionless but breathing hard like her with a pale face. The lively girl placed her arms under her unni and carried her weak body down the dark and out the door. She still had to find Yuri, but couldn't leave Tiffany alone in this spine chilling surrounding. 'What if they take the chance to kill her?'. Yoona wasn't going to take any chances, her shaking hands reached for her neck, grabbing hold of a sky-blue crystal which was carved smoothly and placed it against her splitted lips- it glowed. The glowing stone gave a small spark and fell softly in to Tiffany's mouth, and her chest rised aggressively and down again. Yoona gave out a sigh of relief. Tiffany rised cautiously on to her feet but was still unstable, her saviour rushed across to support her till she was ready.

"I'm fine now..." sighed Tiffany and gave a small smile "Lets go find Yuri..." And tugged her partner's torn sleeve.

Their feet took them around the run-down building which was once a 'grand' hotel, before it was destroyed by a riot back in the eighties and now was the nest of death. The peeling walls screamed renovation and the stairs cried for some T.L.C. as the two slender figured hunters ran swiftly in sync and alert. They ran and ran... Down the endless hallway, but paced at the sight of a beaming object in the distance. Their heavy boots pounded along the silent floor, 'YURI', as the two exchanged shocked looks. What was she doing here? Why was she left in the middle of the darkness so far away from the other two?

"UNNI! YURI UNNI!" shook Yoona. "YURI! YURI!" pressed Fany.

But no response came from the lifeless looking body...

Tiffany with Yuri on her back and her dongsaeng retrailed their steps leading back to the door. Everything was going ahead smoothly, but they were stopped by a thin figure whose face was not able to be seen- except for its light reflecting teeth... Jia.