Encounter

You Lead to Imprint

 "No! No! I'll show you!"

"Too late~" Silence.

"Unni ah~ stop and calm down."

Fei shot a glare at Min who was gentle looking but deadly as she shoves the lifeless body of the guard which was tortured by her unni in to the corner and she her lips as the blood trickled from his head. Fei was the eldest but wasn’t the leader, Min was, as she was a pureblood. But Fei was strong and unforgiving, it was just that she was only half vampire. Her donsaeng was looking at her with a cold glare as Fei tortured the other guards.

"FEI! I said STOP!" And Fei stopped at halt and released the panting guard's collar and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Lucky you!" And gave out a laugh. Min watched as Fei walked to her side.

Two other shadows joined them soon after, Jia and Suzy, (You remember Jia right?) Suzy Bae was the youngest, she looked innocent but she was constantly on a move. She was a full blood but because she was still young, she was still developing, therefore she constantly craved blood. 

"Omo! Unni~ he's cute" Giggled Suzy, as she skipped towards a guard in his early twenties and placed on his shaking neck.

"Suzy ah- not now, we must wait for them" snarled Jia. 

And as Jia finished her sentence, a group of shadows crawled up in front of them and the looks of the vampires turned in to shock. Werewolves. Three of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Light Portal ended up at a museum of history, the eight jumpsuit fitted girls came out from the light. They observed their surroundings, evaluating on any dangers. As they headed towards the pitch black museum…

"Stop!" Indicated Seohyun. She scanned around and ended up facing towards the bushes. Three crouching figures were coming towards them cautiously.

The eight girls stepped back with weapons out, Sooyoung touch a rock and her arrow was stone, Hyoyeon and Tae  took out their daggers and blade. Soon the figures revealed themselves,  gold furred, blonde and black furred werewolves emerged from the night sky. But something was odd… Werewolves would usually launch themselves at Underhunters, but this pack didn’t, instead they transformed.

"Woo… Wooyoung?" Questioned Jessica at the blonde haired guy. He smiled meekly.

"Hey! Its YOU!"

Yoona looked up and was in disgust, it was Taec. was in a shape of an O, while Taecyeon gave a scoff just like the night at Kork.

"Wait I don’t know any of them…" Complained Junho.

Everyone ignored him… Yoona was still staring at Taec as he did the same…

"You're… a… werewolf?" Taec laughed in reply. "Yes, I am, And you're a hunter?" Yoona nodded suprisingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min recovered from the shock. "Are you kidding me?"

The werewolves growled and crouched as if they could launch any minute. The black and grey highlighted werewolf transformed in to a standing posture.

"Ha. You didn’t expect us coming. Did you?" Confronted Junsu. "And how are you Fei?"

Fei gave a laugh and ignored his greeting. Min waved her hand in the air, indicating war has began. And Fei moved  behind the werewolf leader, and tilted her head back with her sharp teeth emerging from her gums. Junsu struggled with her arms wrapped tightly around him.

Junsu scoffed and gave a laugh. "You haven't changed, have you? Except you're colder." Fei was in distraught and distracted when she heard what Junsu said, this allowed him to change back in to his beast figure. Behind them, the other two werewolves were on standby, so were the blood ers. They watched the two fought, until Fei flew towards the purple tinted werewolf, Changsung. And it sent the two werewolves to be involved as well, and of course… the rest of the vampires.

They lunged at each other, clawing and biting. Silver blood splatted on the walls and floor, so did red, warm blood.  The scene was a mess, there was no resting between the two underworlders, both were fighting till death. Even though the two were underworld creatures there was a difference between them, and it was simple… one type was a vicious and killing creature and the other was a misunderstood beast.

All was a scene of havoc, until a body flew against the wall… Changsung… Suzy held her hand out at him and placed it on his head, whispering something inaudible and he started yelling in pain.

Junsu and Khun transformed back to human form. "Changsung ah!" 

Suddenly Changsung stopped yelling… It was quiet… And he stood up, a change in his eyes occurred. It turned pitch black, and Suzy grinned cunningly and her clan did the same.