JYP clan

You Lead to Imprint

"OK.TAEC.YEON!" yelled Pro

But no answer came from the one being called, instead entered the leader, Kim Junsu. Junsu was the leader of the pack, but the representative for his Pro (Leader of Leader), Park Jin Young. Junsu was found by Jin after the death of his werewolf father and human mother, and the grief lead to his first change. He was the fastest but not the strongest, therefore, movement was his weapon. Still half dazed the hyung dwaddled towards his leader and found his landing in the neatly carved Pine Tree chair. Where has the kid gone this time?.  

"Don't worry about him, Khun is out there too... On an errand..." and gave his Pro a grin, but another glare was shot at him.

I’ll go and look for him. He stood up and placed his hand on his senior’s shoulder as he ran out the door.While Junsu was on his way, Taec was jumping from rock to rock, tree to tree and not leaving one crack undisturbed... Ok Taecyeon was the one who played around and never considered anything serious- relationships, life and fights. Coming home everynight in the verge of death caused worry to spread through the JYP clan's leader, but he didn't have the power to stop Taec.

"YAH!' which stopped Taec.

"HYUNG!" and greeted the hyperactive dongsaeng.

Junsu, the leader of the pack, a representative for Jin. He was the fastest, but not the strongest, his movements were his weapon. To Taec, his hyung was like his best friend as they understood eachother and supported each other, no matter what.

"I am serious, I feel fatigued just running after you... Call me weak, but you are still so slow!" expressed the leader and gave a slap to Taec's head.

 Their calming conversation caught their wisest and honest werewolves' attention, Nickhun and Wooyoung. When Wooyoung was five, it was his first time changing... Alone and scared, he was unsure about what was happening to him, until Khun who was six  appeared right next to him and had his back this whole time. The two were like twins, connected, they were quiet but strong and playful, and collaborated in fights.

"Pro is going to be  pissed at you... Again." Sighed Wooyoung, circling his shoes in the loamy dirt. 

Chill out  bit guys! "Lets go clubbing tonight!" Suggested Taec who gave a cheeky wink to his Hyungs.

Nickhun rolled his eyes and scanned around the humid woods, Where's Changsung and Junho?.