Suprise Mission

You Lead to Imprint

 Morning arrived at SMHunt base, it greeted the partied out girls. The hallways were dead silent, long and cold, none of the hunters woke up yet. Yuri was still in the medical ward with Siwon by her side sleeping, holding her unmoving hand, his face wet with tears. But soon something broke the early morning quietness in the base,  it was the alarm… From the medical ward.

The eight girls ran out of their dorms regardless they were in their pyjamas, towards where Yuri laid. When they arrived, Siwon was standing up holding Yuri's hand to his face with relief, and she gazed at him with tears welling up. Her fellow hunters was influenced by the scene and let their tears flow out, overjoy that Yuri has woken up and calm with Siwon still with her. Seohyun suggested that they leave Yuri and Siwon  alone, and head out to the roof top garden.

"It was a great idea to go to Kork yesterday." Hyoyeon brought up.

Tiffany gave a laugh. "Of course you would say that! You were dancing with a guy." And nudged her donsaeng, while looking over the rails to see the whole of their city.

Sooyoung, Jessica and Sunny laid on the sofa swing, allowing the sun's warmth to brighten up their expressions. While the leader, Seohyun and Yoona talked about last night at the club.

"Urgh! That guy just kept looking at me… He thinks I didn’t see but I did." Exclaimed Yoona.

"Ngaw~ Come on Yoona ah! You should be happy that a guy came over!" Replied her Unni. Seohyun gave a nod too.

"Well I hope I won't have to see his player-looking face anymore!" Yoona sound determined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa~" Siwon reacted quickly. "What's wrong?" Looking at his angelic lover.

"Co… cooper… cooperate… were… wolves..." replied the weak Yuri. But she didn’t finish her sentence.

Rest babe, I'll be with you anytime. And he sat back down in the chair next to Yuri with the thoughts of what she had said, cooperate… werewolves. He felt the need to tell the girls about it, but didn’t want to leave Yuri, so he left that idea.

Soon the girls returned from their relax time up at the garden, they saw Yuri have her eyes closed again, their heart dropped.

 "SMHunt required to mission!" Announced the speaker.

 The eight hunters sprinted towards the Mission Chamber, not knowing what was happening. As they walked through the auto-door into the brightly lit room, the walls were lined with weapons and further down the chamber, hung whole body jumpsuits and boots. Each of them ran to their numbers and changed in to their gear. Sunny ran towards the linkage computer and tapped on to issued location. A portal appeared and seven of them walked through, while Sunny ensured all security allowing them to arrive back at the centre without trouble. Take care Yuri. And she was through too.