Treaty Week.

You Lead to Imprint

 

“Wow. It’s already another Treaty Week?” Hyoyeon pointed out.

Taeyeon nodded and sighed, she looked at Yoona who was lounging on the lagoon blue couch, twiddling her fingers for her amusement. Something was on her mind. The Grand Lounge was peaceful, no running around with heavy hunting garments on and guns at a ready and the humming of the portals was simply gone.  Yoona, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Jessica was lazily hanging around the carpet, just resting their minds on a fine spring morning. This peacefulness was disrupted when heavy footsteps pounded the carpet floor, it was Taecyeon and Nickhun and they seemed lost. Therefore they planted themselves on the lush grey carpet and the atmosphere around the lounge was suddenly, awkward.

“So what is this Treaty Week?” asked Khun.

 

“Help me out here too girls.” requested the leader. Taecyeon and Khun adjusted their positions and readied themselves for a story like young children listening to a bed time story.

“About two-hundred years ago, mysterious deaths began in the Upper Eastside, and the victims were all aristocrats. Fame, fortune and power, they were ruled the streets which were smothered with the homeless and working class citizens. However, within one week, six out of fifteen aristocrats were found lifelessly in a pool of blood on the floor…”

“So only the aristocrats were being killed? Wouldn’t it just be another rich person killing them?” thought Taec.

“Keep listening Taec…” smiled Yoona. “I’ll keep going.”

“The police department were kept awake everyday trying to find the culprit, but the case always went cold. The high classed citizens went in to hiding, knowing that they were the targets. But that wasn’t much help, one by one they still went missing and found dead. This lead one police officer to bring in three special agents from CUBE, SM and JYP from England. But they weren’t any ordinary agents, they were hunters. The human world hadn’t known about the underworld, as they disguised themselves as human beings themselves. The one police officer who knew about the underworld was Sir Langley, he was a warlock himself. Brian Langley was a young warlock who left his foster family and ran away because he saw differences in him."

Taecyeon let out a sigh. "Warlock? Lets stop here. I don’t want to hear anymore." He stood up and stormed off to the balcony.

 

"Excuse him. You were saying?" Khun looked at Yoona, she was watching Taec as he disappeared in to the hall.

 

Jessica continued. "He was different and because of that, he was chosen by Anon. He didn't acknowledge his warlock blood, but Anon decided to accept him, train him and make him become proud of his identity as a warlock. Anyways, once the special agents came, Langley I provided them with information and hospitality. Well, I'll skip the unimportant parts, but yeah, Langley brought different hunters together and developed a society of hunters. Langley created Treaty week, because before, hunters were in competition to see who was more superior. They hunted for sport and not for defence."

 

Khun was enchanted with the story, but he was still hunger for more. He looked towards Yoona who kept her helpless eyes fixated on Taec as he covered his head with his arms as he leaned against the glass barrier. She stood up excusing herself and moved towards the siding doors of the balcony.

"What's wrong?"

Taec jumped to the sound of her suddenly voice, turning around seeing her slender figure holding back the sliding glass door.

"It was too stuffy in there…" lied the werewolf.

Yoona smiled to the lie, and positioned herself next to him. They did not communicate for a short moment, until Taec sighed. "I'm sorry for rushing out like that… But I'm not sure if…" He was stopped. "No it's fine, I wasn't asking for  an apology." She smiled and turned her back facing him.

 

Still inside, Khun was listening to Sica explaining Treaty Week, but she decided to grab a drink, therefore allowing her leader to finish. "It’s a week of celebration and peace." And she smiled at Khun.

                       ----------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung strolled out of the medical ward, his right cheek stuck a band-aid and his waist was strangled with a white cloth bandage. He headed towards the kitchen, there he viewed the amazing interior which he had overseen due to the havoc when coming through the portal, he traced his hand along the shining marble stone benches.

 

"Ah!" Wooyoung spun around to see Jessica holding a read cup with a shocked face.

 

"Sorry…" he apologised, "Did I scare you?" She gave him a nod but smiled.

 

Jessica scanned him up and down, his arms bruised and his waist covered.