Recovery.

You Lead to Imprint

"SMHunters 32, 24, 22, 21, 12, 11, 9, 7, 0 has returned." Announced the speaker.

"Sunny, allow them to come in." Requested Yoona. The others who came back early was waiting eagerly behind the portal control system.

The portal shined brightly and coming through was Junho with Chansung slung around him, followed behind them were Khun and Wooyoung who appeared with a gash across his forehead and bruises around his body… Sunny watched upsettingly to see them in this state behind the panel, she closed off the portal and processed a report. Yoona lead the werewolves in to the medical ward, she was followed closely by Taec who was agitated to see Wooyoung and Changsung like this. Already there, Seohyun laid angelically on the bed next to Yuri with Sooyoung, Jessica and Fany by her side. Junsu walked with Hyoyeon and Tae to the lounge to dicuss further actions with Suzy who was locked in a white cell dimly lighted room. As the maknae was lowered on to the bed, Junho gave out a sigh and looked at Khun who was watching over Wooyoung, they sat patiently to see what might happen of this… Even though they reeked of blood and carved with open wounds, they rejected the hospitality of the SMHunt girls and stayed.

 

As Yoona walked out, Taec trailed behind her. "Are you really okay?" Yoona shot a glare at the sweaty beast like adult. "Yes! I'm fine!" But she wasn’t…

 

She walked towards the white room, about to join her other unnis, but she staggered. Taec noticed what was happening and stood right beside her, holding her up. He observed her facial features, her lips were pale and her eyelids open and closed constantly.

 

"Don’t take me to the medical ward…" requested Yoona. "Look at you!" yelled Taec who was taken over by Yoona's frail body.

 

"Just take me to my room… 7…"

 

"At a time like this, you're so stubborn…" And he carried Yoona to room 7.

 

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did Yoona cause Suzy so much pain with a knife?" questioned Junho looking at Seohyun from Chansung's side.

 

"Yoona got Taec to spit his blood on to the knife…" informed Nickhun. Junho finally understood how it worked with an O mouth. "That's smart!" smiled Junho.

 

Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jessica took turns to wash off the stench of blood and sweat, and also to get wounds treated. Siwon had gone off somewhere, so Sooyoung took care of Yuri, making sure she was stable. Suddenly Junho stood up, surprised and full of relief. Changsung is awake. Not only did Khun turn over to Changsung but also the girls, not knowing he could wake this fast, after all Suzy was using all his power when she was controlling him.

 

"Changsung ah~" And his eyes flicked open. "Where… where…"

 

"We're at SMHunt Base, it's good to have you back bro." celebrated Khun.

 

As he sat up, he was still in soring pain. The recovered werewolf looked around to evaluate the environment around him, and as he came across Seohyun his face dropped knowing he was the one who put her in the bed next to him, especially she didn’t move. But the whole room was startled with Siwon running in.

 

"What is this?" with shock on his face.

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona unlocked the door with a swipe and Taec transferred her on to her bed. "You can leave now… thanks…" and she stood up but her body gave in. "No, I'm not going to just leave you here like this… go wash up first… I'll… I'll wait for you…" rebutted Taec, looking at the ground.

 

Yoona smiled without Taec knowing, and she grabbed her clothes and closed the bathroom door behind her. And with the sound of water running Taec wasn't tense anymore and he sniffed himself, blood and sweat… always the same, and sat himself on the leather sofa. He scanned around, the room was a modern design, touch screen windows, lights television and electronic sliding doors, the bed was perfectly made consisted of five pillows an covered with a grey and white Egyptian cotton cover.

 

The water kept running for about thirty minutes or so, and soon it stopped. Yoona stepped out and stood infront of the bathroom mirror which disguised itself in steam, she tilted her head and ran her hands along her neck with tiny scars, she looked away and dressed herself. As she walked into her room, she grabbed a cup of water and chugged it.

 

"I'm alright now… you can go now…" No response came from the guard. "Right, sorry… Thank you for taking care of me, goodnight." Silence.

 

She walked over to her bed, finding the reeking werewolf slumped on her sofa. She couldn’t do anything but toss a blanket over him and let him stay. She looked at him, but stayed a distance, he should've taken a shower first… Her eyes ran down his distinctive jaw line which lead down to his torn shirt, exposing his muscles covered with more scars than her, his body stained with his blood and metallic liquid. The hunter walked away and brought back a wet towel, wiping his face, arms and his neck. Done. She fell under the covers and buried herself facing Taec. He's not that bad… And allowed her eyes to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure none of you guys talked to Yuri?"

"Hyoyeon ah~ I only met all you girls except for Yuri, since she's here." informed the pack's leader.

 

Tae stared at the glass coffee in front of them with thoughts running through her head. "Unni… why do you think Yuri said that then?" The leader shook her head.

 

Junsu placed his face in his hands, and looked up at Hyoyeon who looked at him with her eyes of curiosity. Tae stretched her arms out and walked off.

 

"Where you going?" stood up Junsu.

 

"To take a shower and sleep?"

 

"Goodnight Unni!" smiled Hyoyeon, Junsu's eyes flickered towards her and smiled.

 

Hyoyeon watched as her unni walked around the bend, and turned her face to Junsu who switched his stare away from her, she giggled. She sat back in her seat and fiddled with her hands, she looked up at Junsu who looked down the long hallway with the medical room at the end. He suddenly turned to her with a serious face.

 

"You still have some questions to ask me don’t you?"

 

Hyoyeon shook her head with embarrassment, that's right werewolves could sense our minds… even though Junsu knew she was lying. There was an awkward silence lingering around them, until the considerate girl offered to let the leader take a shower.

 

"I'll go to Suju dorm and ask them to lend u their clothes… Room 32." And she stood up and walked to the North wing.

 

Junsu watched her as she walked through the glass door and looked at the glass coffee table, a key card with Hyoyeon's picture was calling for him, go ahead....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon sat by Yuri's side. "So these are them? They… are… um… "

 

"Tank?" laughed Khun. "Yeh…"

 

Another appearance of awkward silence lingered… but was disrupted by Wooyoung's awakening. Khun carefully helped him sit up with his back on the pillow. Wooyoung looked at Changsung who felt guilty and gave him a I'm-alright smile. Although the two werewolves had recovered, but Yuri and Seohyun still laid there unmoving…

 

"Why don’t you guys go wash up and get changed?" offered Jessica.

 

Junho sniffed. "Oh wow… we smell so bad right now…" and took up the offer.

 

The girls lent them their key cards with the numbers 22 and 24. They didn’t question them if anything would happen, instead there was this overwhelming amount of trust between them already. Hyoyeon came in to the ward, and behind her followed Donghae and Kyuhyun with a stack of clothes in their arms, she left after picking up a set of shirt and pants.

 

"So we're lending to you guys?" grinned Kyuhyun.

 

"That's right, thanks." replied Wooyoung as he was given a navy blue shirt and track pants.

 

"'Why are you hunters so nice?" questioned Changsung.

 

The two from Suju and the girls laughed, and explained to them they were taught about how werewolves are just misunderstood and that they aren't what the ancestors had said about them.

 

"Why have there been conflicts between your pack and hunters?" asked Donghae.

 

"Couple of times…" Donghae's yes widened. "Yeh… with the CUBE hunters…" stated Junho, with a frustrated face.