The Meeting at Kork

You Lead to Imprint

 "YAH! YAH! I'M WEARING THAT!" Yelled the leader.

"THANKS HYUNG!" Replied Khun and ran gorgeously back to his room.

 Of course they had to look their best, they always did… That’s how they picked up chicks and like that. Even though it was almost time to go, Junsu and the maknae was not to be seen… Where were they? But the clan didn’t worry about them, probably gone clubbing already.

 "Hyung… Where is Channy and Junsu?" Questioned Wooyoung.

 "Haven't got the slightest idea… Have you tried calling either one of them?" Wooyoung shook his head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "OH MY GOSH!" Screamed Sica, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon, as they strolled up towards the newly renovated Kork Club.

 The others followed the three excited girls and looked at each other with attractive smiles across their faces, but of course they were still thinking about Yuri but was at ease with Siwon by her side. As they walked in bright, eye-catching mini dresses, their dresses did their job, ALL eyes were on the eight tall figured girls with arms linked across, forming a barrier- inseparable.

 Finally, they stepped in to the loud, dark and flashing club, with music running through their ears. Tiffany, followed by Tae and Hyoyeon, were dancing to the music in a flash. Sooyoung and Sunny were in the ocean of people soon after, but the remaining three found themselves in a lounge in the corner with clear drinks in their hands. Suddenly all eyes moved towards the entrance, the boys were here.

 Junsu, Taec, Khun and Wooyoung stormed in to the club with everyone's eyes glued to them, especially the girls. But you couldn't blame them, even the SMHunt girls were staring at them in awe, soon the clubbers began to sway with the music again. The four started to approach a group of  brunettes with flirting smiles, but suddenly changed their bearings towards Tiffany, her donsaengs. Junsu soon found himself the only one moving towards Hyoyeon, while the other guys moved to the bar. The leader started to move in time with Hyoyeon, she wanted to move away from him, but she felt an attraction towards him.

 On the other side of the club, Yoona was still thinking of what Jia had said motherless, that word just kept running through her head. But she didn’t know that she was staring at Taec, so he took it the wrong way, but…

 "Hey there~" winked Taec. Yoona looked up with a questioning look.

 "Um… Yes?"

 Taec's face suddenly went from excited to a blank and stoned expression, for the first time he has failed to capture a girl's admiration. Yoona was still staring at him with the same look, but ignored him after he spent fifteen seconds staring at Yoona with shock. But he wasn’t going to give up on his chance to hook up with such a pretty, naïve looking girl. Obviously Yoona was pretty but of course not naïve.

 "Wanna dance? With me?" And jerked his head.

 The frustrated girl gave out another deep sigh. "No! Must you get a direct answer to understand?" Taecyeon scoffed.

 "YAH! Do you think you are the only girl in this club?" He walked off in shock.

 Yoona looked at Jessica and Seohyun, telling them to go out and dance, at the same time Wooyoung invited Jess to the dance floor. She looked at Yoona who gave a smiling nod, Jessica was off. Seohyun felt awkward being in clubs, maybe it was just her age. Her unni assured her she would watch their belongings, but Seohyun shook her head.

                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Wooyoung, Junsu and Taec were dancing, Khun was floating around the club, viewing the changes from the old Kork. But he was captured by a questionable painting, it was a picture of  the letter, A, and he kept staring in wonder.

 "BOO!" Khun turned around, it was Junho and Changsung. Their hyung gave them both a hug.

 "Where you two?" The late kids exchanged looks. "Channy wanted to get some gear for his next change…"

 The three walked back towards the dance floor, and started to head up the DJ station. That's right, the re-created music and boosted up the level of dancing in club. This captured Yoona and Seohyun's attention from the lounge. Taec and the other party boys saw both their donsaengs were here, and let out a yell.

 "ALL DRINKS ON US TONIGHT!"

 Which was replied with cheers. Hyoyeon, Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and Sooyoung let out a cheer too, but the other two ignored and kept chatting. As the Khun and Junho continued with the music, Changsung stopped and smiled with glory. Seohyun. He saw her, fix her hair and laugh with Yoona, but didn’t dare to approach her. Taec kept looking up at Yoona as she drank, while Junsu had the time of his life with Hyoyeon. Wooyoung and Jessica discussed the change of the club,  Khun and Junho continued to DJ.