Chapter One

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

Incheon Airport, being the biggest and popular airport in South Korea, is always filled with people from different walks of life. Everyday there are people waiting and sending off their relatives or friends who are going in and out of South Korea.

 

Incheon Airport Staffs are also used to seeing fangirls or fanboys who want to see a glimpse of their idols in the Airport whenever they are set to leave or arrive the country. Seeing them with their high end cameras and banners are normal scene for the whole Incheon Airport staffs.

 

But today was a different case. The securities are very tight today. Every security officers are currently standing on their designated areas, some of them are talking thru their single earpiece from time to time. There are also a number of security officers who are standing on both sides of the aisle from the Arrival gate to the exit door making sure that everything is under control. The securities are holding each other’s hand to stop the fans from blocking the aisle and to avoid any accident.

 

“She’s here! Her plane landed!” A young girl shouted looking at the board where the schedule of arrival and departure flights are being flash.

 

It was soon followed by loud screams of the people who were already waiting since last night. Everyone is holding their high end cameras as well as their welcome banners. Soon they started pushing each other again trying their best to be in front but the security officers did their best to control what is happening, reminding everyone not to push each other so it won’t cause any chaos.

 

Media men from different part of the world also came to gave a live update for this big event with their cameras ready to capture her arrival and their microphone as well their recorders are just in case she finally came out from the Arrival Gate. They are all looking forward  to get even just a short word from her.

 

Every minute that passed makes the people feel more excited to finally welcome a very important person in South Korea. Everybody is now ready to welcome the person who gave their country dignity and made every Korean very proud. They are now excited to witness the arrival of South Korea’s most famous personality of today’s generation, Seo Joo Hyun.

 

 

Her plane landed half an hour ago, but because of the crowd, the security told them to stay inside the VIP Arrival lounge until the securities makes everything under control.

 

“Are you ready? We’ll go out once you’re ready.” Her manager told her.

 

She smiled widely. “I am more than ready Unnie.” She said excitedly. Her manager then gave signal to the head security.

 

“Please clear the area, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi is now ready to come out.” The stout man said thru his earpiece.

 

“Woah! There are really a lot of people outside.” Seohyun exclaimed while looking thru the glass sliding door.

 

“Uh-uh. They are really excited to see you again.” Her manager smiled.

 

“I can’t wait to greet them, unnie!” She said clasping her hands.

 

“But remember, once you got out of this door, you will just focus on getting in the car, you won’t say anything to the reporters neither t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter