13

A Year Without Rain

I saw him walking toward the door and he whisper something to the guys at the door and they shut the door. I started to cry, I don’t understand why this is happening.

------------

Taeyeon POV

After I was done crying, I try to think of a way out. It was pretty difficult because the room is pitch black so I couldn’t see anything. I decided to use my legs for something sharp to cut me free. After a hour of trying, there were no results. The door slam open and the old man came in again.

??: Now, Kim Taeyeon. Do you know who I am?

Taeyeon: No

??: I’m Bae Yong Joon. [A/N: Just a random name I came up with. Fail. xP]

Taeyeon: I remember that name. You’re my dad rival.

BYJ: Yes, Are you wondering who killed your parents?

Taeyeon: You did?!

I feel like killing this man, I was furious. I started thinking of ways to torture him to death but I knew revenge wasn’t the answer. I just wanted to kill him right now.

BYJ: You catch on quickly and do you know why?

Taeyeon: Because you’re a jealous pathetic man who wants my father fortune.

I felt a sting on my cheek again. Tears were just about to fall until I held them back. I have to show him I’m not scared and not taken down easily.

BYJ: I’m planning on taking over your father organization. After I do that, I’ll hire spies from all over the world to help me take over Korea and then the rest of the world.

Taeyeon: Are you crazy? I won’t let you do that as long as I’m alive.

BYJ: Then I’ll just have to kill you.

He started walking toward the door.

Taeyeon: Yah! I’m not done with you yet! You’ll regret ever killing my parents!

He looked at me with an evil smirk and one of his minions just smiled at me. I wanted to go over there and rip their smirk off their faces. I was just filled with too much anger. I finally saw the killer who took the people I love away and I can’t do anything to him.

-With Sunny, Junho, & Wooyoung

Wooyoung POV

We were in the back of the school wear no body usually hang out and found a hole trough a small old gate.

Junho: How do you know this was back here?

Sunny: I just heard people saying that you can escape school because someone made a hole into this gate.

Wooyoung: Okay, can we just leave now.

We rushed out of school un noticed and ran to Taeyeon apartment. I saw Sunny took a key out of her pocket and got the door opened. I saw a really messy place with opened cabinets and stuff on the ground. We rushed to Taeyeon room and saw her clothes everywhere; pictures ripped apart, and broken desks. It was a complete mess. I looked around a saw the DVD player on.

Wooyoung: Sunny, did you turn this on?

Sunny: no.

Junho: Turn on the tv and press play.

I did what I was told and I heard a man voice and I immediately recognize it. I looked at Junho and he had a shocked expression on his face. The screen showed Taeyeon sitting in a dark room with her hands tied behind her back.

BYJ: Jang Wooyoung and Lee Junho. Surrender and give me the organization. Meet me at __________ at 11 PM. It should only be you guys coming, if you call the police or bring anyone along, she dies.

The screen went black and that was it.

Sunny: We should make a plan. A well thought out plan. This man sound dumb and I just want to get my Taengoo back.

----------------------

I know, this chapter was boring. How was everyone Easter? Mines was boring. -_- Sorry for any mistakes.