O4

A Year Without Rain

Narrator POV

Wooyoung took his hands off her and started laughing. Taeyeon was confused.

Taeyeon: Why are you laughing?

Wooyoung: You actually thought I would...

Taeyeon raised her hand was about to slap Wooyoung his face. Wooyoung quickly grabbed her hand before it even touch his face. Wooyoung laughed at her and walked out the closet filled with intruments.

"He have fast reflexes" Taeyeon thought.

Everyone got to their seats and Taeyeon would give him a glare once in a while.

There was a project and they had pairings.

Mr. Park: You students will have a project to do. Make a duet with the person I paired you up with.

Wooyoung and Taeyeon

Ga-In and Jo Kwon

Nichkhun and Yuri .....

The project is due in 2 weeks. Now get with your partner now and begin.

-With Sunny and Junho

Sunny POV

I was sitting painting until Junho popped in front of me and scared me. I looked at him and felt nervous. He's just soo CUTE!

Sunny: What are you doing?

Junho: I can't say hi to a beautiful lady?

Sunny blushed and Junho flashed his amazing smile at Sunny making her knees feeling weak.

Sunny: Hi...

Junho: Me and You tonight at 8?

I nodded in agreement and Junho winked at me and left. I felt like screaming , my was heart beating faster and faster. I think he'll be the guy that won't just think I'm one of their other s just to play with.

Junho POV

I asked her out and I already got a feeling that she is already in my trap. I asked her out and left her. I took out my cell phone and checked the other plans at had tonight.

5:30: Meeting with other agents

6:00: Training

6:30: Meet Sun hee  at [name of the hotel]

7:30: Meet Gyuri at [name of the hotel]

8:00: Date with Sunny

I sighed at how much girls I didn't get tonight as much as I use to. This stupid mission. I smiled knowing that I'll get into Sunny pants soon.

-After school

Narrator POV

Sunny and Taeyeon meet in front of the school like any other day.  They would stop by the bakery every single day on their way home. Taeyeon invited Sunny over and started on their homework in Taeyeon room.

Sunny: Guess what?!

"What is it?" Taeyeon said while still doing her homework not even caring or bothering to look up.

Sunny just started pretending to become sad. Taeyeon knew that she was pretending so she still doing her homework.

Sunny got actually got sad this time and Taeyeon knew so looked up and looked at her.

"I'm listening." Taeyeon said blankly.

Sunny immediately got happy with a bright smile on her face.

"IWASINARTCLASSWHENJUNHOCAMEOUTOFNOWHEREANDFLASHEDTHISAMAZINGSMILEATMEBUTANYWAYHEASKEDMEOUTANDI'MGOINGTOGOOUTWITHHIMTONIGHT!!!

Taeyeon started picking her ear.

Taeyeon: I think you knocked my eardrums out, and can you please talk slower and quieter.

Sunny started explaining what happened and Taeyeon was nodding to everything she said.

While Sunny was explaing, what they didn't know was someone was outside of Taeyeon window.

He was on the wall and was using a spy gadget to do so. ?? installed a camera facing the inside of Taeyeon room next to her window.

??: This will be a good view for me to monitor her.

?? smiled and went away.

-----------------------------------------

Another chapter! Yay! I totally forgot to do this a couple of chapters ago but thanks to http://replay-graphics.blogspot.com/ for the poster!

^-^