12

A Year Without Rain

We were almost at school and A car pulled up next to us when we were about to cross the street. I saw to men in black suit coming out and grab Taeyeon and pulled her into the car. The car drove off and I tried running after it but it was too fast.

---------------------------------

Wooyoung POV

I ran into the school and pulled Sunny and Junho out of their classes. The teachers were yelling at me but I didn't care, I just need their help to get Taeyeon back or my life will be over.

Sunny: I was in the middle of testing.

Wooyoung: So a test worth more than your best friend?

Sunny: What are you talking about?

Wooyoung: Taeyeon got kidnapped.

Sunny: What?! When did this happened?!

Wooyoung: Can you be quiet? People might hear us.

Sunny: my best friend just got kidnapped by evil bad guys and-

Junho kissed Sunny to get her to be quiet.

Junho: Sorry but lets just go outside and we’ll tell you everything.

I have to admit that I am shocked again to not see Sunny slapped him. We were in the school garden on the bench.

Junho and I explained everything and she seems to be shocked that we didn’t tell her this whole time.

Sunny: Fine, I’ll help you. I miss my old taengoo.

Junho: good.

I saw Junho hug Sunny and they started acting like a annoying couple. Do I have to deal with this for the rest of the mission?

Wooyoung: Okay, what do you think we should do first?

Sunny: Maybe we should go to Taeyeon apartment. He probably looked there first thinking Taeyeon was home.

Junho: Good idea but there’s a problem.

Wooyoung: There’s always a problem.

I was getting frustrated. It always has to have a problem when we think of a idea.

Junho: The school gate is locked and we can’t climb that thing because the teachers might see us.

Sunny: I know a place where we can sneak out.

-With Taeyeon

Taeyeon POV

I wanted to kick him in his area right now. He tied my hands behind my back tight and it really hurt my wrist. I was blindfolded; I felt the car stop and he started dragging me. Yes he was dragging; he didn’t even give me time to stand up. I was put into a seat and the blindfold came off. I saw a person that I didn’t really recognize him.

Taeyeon: Who are you?

He didn’t even answer me but instead, he slapped me. It hurt a lot, he just stood there are stare at me. I was scared, really scared. He was really old and had gray hair. He looks like he was in his 50s.

??: Do you know who I am?

I was afraid to speak but I must show him that I’m not scared.

Taeyeon: uhh no, isn’t that’s why I asked you who you were earlier?

I earned another smack.

??: Don’t try to act smart with me. I’m not here to fool around.

I saw him walking toward the door and he whisper something to the guys at the door and they shut the door. I started to cry, I don’t understand why this is happening.

------------

Comment please. :]