O3

A Year Without Rain

Taeyeon POV

I was shocked to see th eguy that bumped into me at the mall. Why is he here anyways? Why does he keep looking at me?

Sunny: Why does he look so familiar?

Taeyeon: He was the guy that bump into me at the mall.

Sunny: Oh.. Now you have time to apoligize to him.

Sunny was smiling happily until a book hit her head.

Sunny: What was that for?!

Taeyeon: For being stupid.. I don't apoligize to anyone.

Sunny: Atleast try to be nice to him. Look at him, you have to admit that he's a little cute.

When Sunny finished her sentence, a guy came into the room panting.

??: Sorry I'm late

?? handed his schedule to Ms. Kim. He looked kind of tired and he looks kind of nice.

Ms. Kim: Mr. Lee, since its your first day, I'll let you off for today but next time please come to class on time.

Junho thanked her and introduce himself.

Ms. Kim: Wooyoung please go sit behind Taeyeon.

The teacher asked me to raise my hand but I decided to pretend that I didn't hear her.

Ms. Kim: KIM TAEYEON!!

I raised my hand lazily and sighed. I saw him have a smirk on his face. While he was walking, he winked at a girl making her screamed with her friends. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

Ms. Kim: Please sit next to Sunny.

I looked over at Sunny seeing her looking at the guy dreamily. Junho smiled at her. I could tell Sunny was about to explode by screaming. I threw a paper ball at her but she was still staring deeply at him. I threw a pencil and still it didn't work. I threw a giant book this time and it hitted her head but it still didn't work. I sighed and just started getting ready for class.

- Lunch Time

Narrator POV

Sunny and Taeyeon was sitting down eating when Wooyoung and Junho cmae out of no where and sat down with them.

Taeyeon: Can you move?

Taeyeon was trying to keep her cool. No one dared to sit next to Taeyeon except for Sunny. Everyone stared at their table when Wooyoung smirked.

Wooyoung: Make me.

Sunny: Stop Tae, Lets just go somewhere else.

Junho grabbed Wooyoung arm and drag him somewhere else.

Junho: We're here to do a mission. You're suppose to make her happy not get her a pissed off.

Wooyoung: Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

Junho: Okay, That Sunny girl is cute.

Wooyoung: Like you said, We're doing a mission so don't go playing with girls at this school.

Junho and Wooyoung started walking back to Sunny and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Lets go. We need to go to our next class.

Taeyeon left to go to music class and Sunny went to art.

She went into the class seeing Wooyoung next to her seat.

Taeyeon: Why are you here?

Wooyoung: I'm in this class.

Taeyeon: Move to another seat or I'll make you move.

Wooyoung grabbed her hand and threw her in the closet and Wooyoung walked in too.

Wooyoung: No one threatens me like that.

Wooyoung pinned her against the wall and Taeyeon tried kicking him but failed.

Taeyeon: Let me go.

Taeyeon was pissed off and was about to kick in his spot til Wooyoung kissed her and was moving his hand up inside her shirt.

-------------------

You guys didn't like this chapter did you? :(

^-^