O8

A Year Without Rain

Taeyeon POV

The bell rang and I grabbed Junho collar and dragged him into the closet.

Taeyeon: Why didn't you show up?

Junho: Like I said before, she's not my type.

Taeyeon: Then why would you ask her out?

Junho: I want to play with her a little.

That's when I got really pissed off. I jumped on him and started puncing him in the face a few times and grabbed his collar and brought his face up mines. Our faces were only inches apart.

Warning: A little profanity in this scene. xD

Taeyeon: Listen you manwhore. If you dare make her cry or hurt her in anyway, I'll make sure this pretty face of yours won't be so pretty anymore.

Junho: We'll see about that. Just because you're a girl doesn't mean I'm going easy on you.

He was really pissing me off. I started punching the hell out of him. Someone opened the door and I saw the janitor. He had a erted look on his face and I think I knew what he was thinking.

Taeyeon: Stop thinking so dirty ajusshi.

I got off him and kicked him and then left. When I got to class, I saw Wooyoung and Sunny talking and Sunny seems really worried. I walked up to them to see what they were talking about.

Taeyeon: What are you guys talking about.

Sunny quicklyjumped off her seat and looked at me.

Sunny: What did you do to him?

I was wondering how this girl could still care for him after he stood her up.

Taeyeon: Nothing.

Sunny left and I looked at Wooyoung who was looking at me.

Taeyeon: What are you looking at?!

Sunny POV

I left and I headed toward the nurse office because I knew Taeyeon would beat him up. I asked the nurse to see if I can see Junho. I don't really care if I would get in trouble for not coming to class but I wanted to apologize to Junho for Taeyeon behavior and see if he was okay.

-------------------

Little update. You'll be seeing more WooTae in the next chapter. ^^