O9

A Year Without Rain

Sunny POV

I left and I headed toward the nurse office because I knew Taeyeon would beat him up. I asked the nurse to see if I can see Junho. I don't really care if I would get in trouble for not coming to class but I wanted to apologize to Junho for Taeyeon behavior and see if he was okay.

--------------------------------------------------

I walked to into the room and saw Junho with bandages on his forehead and cheek with his shirt off. I could stop staring at his abs. I stood there like a idiot but snapped back into reality and saw him sleeping. I saw on the chair next to his bed and looked at him, he looked so peaceful. I touched his cheek and he woke up and we locked eyes.

Junho POV

I woke when I felt someone touching my cheek, I thought it was the nurse but I saw Sunny, her eyes were beautiful and breath taking. I shook my head but the pain from my head came back as I did.

Sunny: Hey, are you okay?

I was surprise when she asked, I thought she was here to beat me up like how Taeyeon did for not showing up.

Junho: Aren't you mad me for not showing up.

Sunny: No, I'm sure you had a reason.

She smiled at me and I felt bad for treating her like this. I suddenly felt a tingly feeling in my stomach when I see her smile, I felt sparks eveytime she would touch me.

Junho: Sunny-ah, Just call me Oppa, Arraso?

I saw she got even happier and smiled at her. Maybe she isn't like other girls.

Sunny: Oppa, won't you get cold without a shirt on? Let me get you another shirt, the one you had on today had blood on it.

Junho: Sunny, you don't have to.

Before Sunny step out the door, She looked at me with sad eyes.

Sunny: I'm sorry for Taeyeon hurting you oppa.

She left and I smiled. I had to admit that I fell in love with Sunny and I would do anything I can to make her happy.

-With WooTae

Wooyoung POV

Aish! This Junho, when we get home, I'll make sure he won't have lips to kiss girls ever again. I looked at Taeyeon who was glaring at me.

Wooyoung: Why do you keep glaring at me?

Taeyeon: You and your stupid friend pisses me off.

Wooyoung: Yah! You're the one-

The bell suddenly rang and it was time for class. I heard thunder outside the window and rain starts to pour heavily. I looked over at Taeyeon and saw her eyes get teary. I came here for a mission and it's to get her to become the person she used to be before the incident and I'll get her to smile again.

------------------------------

Yay! ^^ You guys like the new poster? Thanks to georgeous-hue.kyseria.com. I'm so happy I got more than 75 subscribers! *Happy Dance* Hope you like this chapter!