O5

A Year Without Rain

Sunny POV

It was now time for me to get ready. Taeyeon wanted to help me but we decided to go to my house instead. We walked into the house and were greeted by my parents. Taeyeon and I were finally inside my room and was finding the right outfit for me.

Taeyeon: Try this.

I didn'treally wanted to try it on because all I saw Taeyeon doing was just putting clothes together and try to make it look good. I'll just try it on for her.

I stepped out and Taeyeon smiled widely and started jumping up and down while clapping her hands. http://idanshinlocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/sunny.jpg

I was pretty surprise on how good it looks on me.

Taeyeon: Now you can go and have fun.

Sunny: Thanks.

I hugged her and she left. My parents left me home alone because they had a problem at work they needed to handle. I was sitting in the living room waiting because it was time but he wasn't here.

-3O Minutes-

Narrator POV

Sunny waited and waited and got sad and decided to go to sleep for school tomorrow.

-With Junho-

Junho was making out with a girl on her bed and started pulling her shirt off and.... well you know what happens next. [Sorry readers, I don't know how to make rated r scenes >.<]

-The next day-

Taeyeon woke up and was surprise to not see Sunny anywhere in her room. Taeyeon knew something was wrong. She called Sunny but no one picked up. Taeyeon got ready quick and sprinted to Sunny house but no one was home and she ran to school. She didn't see Sunny there either. Taeyeon thought where she could be and knew.

Taeyeon: Stupid me.. She would be at the bakery.

Taeyeon was running and didn't watch where she was going and ran into Wooyoung.

Wooyoung POV

I was just walking to school while listening to music. I was wondering where that little short girl was until she ran into me and landed on top of me.

She looked tired and worried, she got up and started yelling at me.

Taeyeon: Yah! Watch where you're walking!

I got really pissed off now, its her fault that we ended up like this in the first place.

Wooyoung: Look, you're the one who ran into me so I'll be a nice person and let you off easy this time.

She gave me a glare that kinda scared me a little. Besides, for a short girl, she can run really fast.

Taeyeon: You don't know who you're dealing with, now move out of the way, I have somethin to take care off.

With that, she ran off. If only she knew her dad were one of us spies. He was the top, he was like a dad to me too. When I got kicked out of my home, he took me in and taught me how to fight and got me to join his organization.

-With Taeyeon

Taeyeon POV

What's wrong with that guy? He thinks he's theking or something but I have to admit, he's cute. I was running and is infront of the bakery. I walked in and saw Junho with a girl while holding her hand. I went over there and slaped him in the face.

Narrator POV

Junho stood up shocked and the girl looked at Taeyeon and pulled her hair.

Girl: Yah! WHo do you think you are?

Taeyeon pulled the girl hair downward and kneed her in the face.The girl was now on the floor with a broken nose and was crying.

Taeyeon: Don't ever touch me. and you!

Taeyeon pointed her finger at Junho.

Taeyeon: You dare to ask my friend out but go play with other girls?

Junho: Look, your friend Sunny is cute but she just isn't my type but you are.

Junho slowly walked up to Taeyeon and kissed her.

----------------------------

I know...boring chapter.... at least I updated right?