14

A Year Without Rain

Sunny: We should make a plan. A well thought out plan. This man sound dumb and I just want to get my Taengoo back.

----------------------

Taeyeon POV

I was sitting for what seem like hours. I was still pissed off and want to rip that smirk off his face. One of his minions came into the room and try to untie me. He didn't look like the two I saw last time. I felt a lot of pain when he tug on my wrist. The rope was off and my wrist is now purple and sore. The room was still dark but I can still see a little now.

Taeyeon: Let me out of here or I'll-

Minion: Here

I saw him holding out clothe.

Minion: The bathroom is over there.

I pushed his hand away and the cloth fell on the floor.

Taeyeon: I don't want to take a shower! I want to leave.

I felt so much anger but sad at the same time. I wish Sunny were here right now. She could always make me feel better. I just felt tears coming up; I'm not usually the type that cries in front on others. Tears started flowing and I felt a pair of arms around me, it was one of his minions. I just cried into his arms.

Wooyoung POV

We were in Sunny room after leaving Taeyeon house. Her room was really girly. She have pictures of her and Taeyeon and also her parents.

Sunny: I thought of a plan!

Junho: What is it?

Sunny: We break into his hideout, which we haven’t found out yet. You 2 will handle BYJ while I go and get Taeyeon and all of us get out of there when I give you a signal letting you know if it's safe enough for us to run back to the car and on our way home.

Wooyoung: uhh, Sunny. It's not that simple. I'm pretty sure it'll take more than that to get Taeyeon back.

Junho: Yah! Don't question her plan. I think it's perfect.

I saw the couple smiling at each other and I just got even more annoyed.

Wooyoung: Can you guys get back on track?!

The couple look at me embarrassed. I took off my backpack and pull out guns.

Sunny: YAH! What are you doing with those?

She seems shock and scared.

Wooyoung: Didn’t we already explain that we’re spies?

Sunny: Okay but just keep those away from me.

Junho: It’s okay. I’ll protect you.

Aish! This couple is really pissing me off.

Sunny: Okay, but how do we find out where they are?

Wooyoung: I think we should just wait until he sends us something else.

Sunny: But I don’t want to wait. What if he does something to her while we’re waiting? Maybe we should tell the police to help.

Junho: No! We can’t! It’ll only make it more difficult.

Sunny: Don’t bad guys usually go to abandon places or where nobody usually goes to? It’s like in those action movies.

Wooyoung: It’s not that simple either. They have a lot of places like that in Seoul. It’ll be hard to search every single one of them.

Sunny: I think we should go and check out any abandon places we could find.

Junho: I think it’s worth a try.

I had to admit it wasn’t a bad plan but it’ll take a long time but it’s worth it. That man probably can’t even handle her with her bad attitude. We drove to my house that Junho and I share to get things we needed if we ever did find them. I got guns and bulletproof vest for Sunny.

Taeyeon POV

I woke up and looked around and saw his minion sleeping on the chair next to the bed. I remember crying myself to sleep and he was just hugging me. While I try to get off bed, I trip over his leg and fell on the floor. I’m guessing he’s awake since he started laughing.

Minion: Why are you so clumsy?

My forehead now hurts and he helped me up.

Taeyeon: Thanks.

Minion: No prob.

Taeyeon: and thanks for yesterday.

Minion: It’s okay; I don’t like seeing pretty girls cry.

I felt butterflies when he said that.

Taeyeon: Do you want to die right now?

I saw him laugh and he took his shades off.

Minion: Hi, I’m Taecyeon and you are?

Taeyeon: You don’t need to know.

He is hot but still, guys like him working for this man are just horrible people. He ran across the room to get food. It smell really good and is still hot.

Taecyeon: Okay, well here’s your food. You skip a lot of meals already so please eat.

I was hungry and I just took the food and started eating. It was really good. I forgot he was there and just ate like monster. I got food on the corner of my lips and he wipe it away with his thumb. I did feel sparks but ignored them.

--------------------

Hope you like! :]