Chapter 9

Live In Style

You bit your lip nervously slightly nodding your head.

“Wah… I never knew that I would be so popular.” Joonmyun said sarcastically.

*    *    *    *

You had a hard time approaching Joonmyun the next day. He acted like you were invisible. While you were fixing his makeup, he suddenly ruffled his hair in anger.

“Yah…” You sighed as he got up and left the room, you followed after him.

He stopped suddenly. “Don’t follow me.” Joonmyun called coldly over his shoulder.

“Joonmyun, you have to finish the shoot. You weren’t feeling well, so you didn’t finish it yesterday, but you have to finish it today,” You explained to him. He stood there, with is back still facing you.

“I can’t.”

“You have to finish today.”

“I can’t, with you.” He said, finally turning towards you.

“What do you mean?” You asked him.

“Suhwa, I can’t figure out my feelings. I’ve always liked you, but I’m not sure if it’s on the friend level, or not.” He explained to you with a frown upon his face.

“I never knew you felt that way about me.” You responded.

Joonmyun came close to you, then pulled you into his arms. “Suhwa…” You didn’t know what to do, so you just wrapped your arms around his waist.

He slowly backed away a bit. He came back in with a kiss. It started out as a simple kiss, but it gradually got deeper. You were the one to back out of the kiss first.

“Saranghae, Suhwa.” Joonmyun smiled.