Chapter 6

Live In Style

“Yeah, a man. He had on all black clothes, but a pair of red shoes, dress shoes. He also had a beard. Not attractive at all.” Joonmyun stated. You’re eyes started to get watery, tears started to fall.

“Suhwa, don’t cry.” Joonmyun whispered into your ear as he embraced you in his arms, your tears flowed heavily. Joonmyun tried to calm you, but it didn’t work.

“Wait, who replaced me?” You asked Joonmyun once you calmed down.

“For the shoot? One of the MBC stylists. It’s fine, I just want to you to get well.” Joonmyun said.

“Gomawa.” You said as you stared into his eyes, he stared back.

“It’s nothing.” He smiled. He inched closer to you slowly.

“Suhwa!” Junghwa yelled as he burst into the room. Joonmyun turned himself to the door, where Junghwa was.

“Unni~!” You cooed. Junghwa run up to you and wrapped her arms around you fiercely.

*    *    *    *

“Suhwa!” Joonmyun’s voice rang from behind you, it a week after you were discharged from the hospital. You were about to go home from a shoot.

“Hm?” You asked him as you spun to see Joonmyun and another man with him.

“Suhwa, I have a favor to ask you.” Joonmyun started.

“What is it?” You asked.

“Uh, my friend Zitao, he want to practice styling with you.” Joonmyun stated.

“Really?” You asked for clarification. Both boys noded. “I can direct you, but you can’t style me, okay?” You asked.

“I can be the test subject.” Joonmyun offered.

“Really?” Zitao asked.

Joonmyun nodded, “As long it’s okay with you.” He said, directed to you.

“Yeah, it fine. I can’t do it today, so let’s do it tomorrow here, okay?” You offered, both nodded in agreement. “Okay~! See you then!” You called to them as you started to walk away from them.

*    *    *    *

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Zitao greeted you the next morning. You were quietly waiting for Joonmyun and Zitao to come for Zitao’s practice session.

“Oh, you’re here!” You said jumping to your feet.

“Ne, is Joonmyun here yet.” He asked you.

You shook your head. “Not yet. But I have a question,”

“What is it?”

“How do you know Joonmyun?”

“I knew one of his brother, and I hooked his brother  up with a girl.” He stated.

“So you must know my sister if you know Luhan!”

“Ne..."